法国女佣? 窗户清洁工?
The Archbishop of Canterbury? And the Leader of the Opposition?
坎特伯雷大主教? 和反对党领袖?
All at it in the Chief Whip's office?
都在大党♥鞭♥的办公室裡?
After seeing this, I can't possibly give you your OBE.
看到这个之后 我不可能给你你的大英帝国官佐勳章
I'll have to give you a knighthood!
我得给你封骑士身份!
Heh-heh-heh!
嘻-嘻-嘻!
Heh-heh-heh!
嘻-嘻-嘻!
Heh-heh-heh!
嘻-嘻-嘻!
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was a farce.
那是一场闹剧
Now, as you can see, we do appear to be down a few members of the cast.
现在 正如您所看到的 我们似乎确实击败了一些演员
Trevor and I will be taking them to A&E now. But do not fear...
崔弗和我现在要带他们去急诊室 但是不要害怕...
But do not fear, the festival will continue with Jonathan's piece.
但不要害怕 戏剧节将继续播放乔纳森的作品
It's a musical ensemble number, which-which-which...
这是一个音乐合奏编号♥ 哪-哪-哪个...
which would have included the whole cast.
这将包括整个演员阵容
And it's about a circus. Enjoy.
它是关于马戏团的 享受
Roll-up, roll-up, come and enjoy the show!
快来看啊 快来看啊 快来看表演吧!
Jimmy, Missy, Tony, Matty,
吉米 小姐 东尼 马蒂
Ricky, Jenny! OK!
瑞奇 珍妮! 好啊!
Come on, guys, let's have a song.
来吧 大家 让我们唱一首歌♥
I'll play the keys, you sing along.
我会弹奏琴键 你跟着唱
Piano?
钢琴?
No?
不?
OK!
好的!
thrills and delights Prepare to see wonders,
惊险刺♥激♥ 准备去看奇蹟吧
Magic and marvels, incredible sights
魔法与奇蹟 令人难以置信的景象
I'm Jimmy the juggler
我是魔术师吉米
I'm Missy the mime
我是哑剧小姐
riding the line I'm Tony on the unicycle
骑线 我是东尼骑独轮车
with magic, of course I'm Magical Matty
当然有魔法 我是魔法马蒂
And Rodeo Ricky, here with my horse
还有 牛仔竞技表演 瑞奇 和我的马在一起
I'll throw you to bits I'm Jenny the gymnast
我会把你摔成碎片 我是体操运动员珍妮
When you watch me doing the splits... Oh!
当你看着我做噼腿时... 哦!
Oh, my God. Amazing.
我的天啊 太不可思议了
What a talent.
多麽有才华
..We are the ensemble
..我们是合奏
We work as a team
我们作为一个团队工作
We are the ensemble
我们是合奏
Together, a circus supreme...
一起 一个马戏团最好的...
Take it, Jimmy, with your amazing juggling!
接受吧 吉米 用你惊人的杂耍!
..What goes up must come down
..人生有起必有落
When you're Jimmy the juggler turn it around...
当你是吉米时 变戏法的人把它转过来...
Wow, that's amazing. Incredible.
哇 太神奇了 极好的
is my thing ..Throwing and catching
是我的事 ..投和接
But when I'm not juggling, I like to sing... Aargh!
但是当我不玩杂耍时 我喜欢唱歌♥... 啊!
Now, go, Missy, with your mime.
现在 去吧 小姐 带着你的哑剧
Hell, yeah!
该死 是的!
Now, Tony, show us your skills on the unicycle.
现在 东尼 向我们展示你的独轮车技巧
..You gotta know the motion
..你必须知道动作
Yeah, you gotta have a feel
是的 你得要有感觉
that's only one wheel When you try to ride a cycle
那只有一个轮子 当你尝试骑独轮车时
but my heart is made of steel My clothes are made of leather
但我的心是钢铁做的 我的衣服是皮革做的
I used to have a bicycle but things got real...
我曾经有一辆自行车 但事情变得真实...
Oh, God!
哦 天啊!
..We are the ensemble
..我们是剧团
We work as a team
我们作为一个团队工作
We are the ensemble
我们是剧团
Together, a circus supreme...
一起 一个马戏团最好的...
Now, Matty, marvel us with your magic.
现在 马蒂 用你的魔法让我们惊叹
..We are the ensemble
..我们是剧团
We work as a team
我们工作如一个团队
We are the ensemble
我们是剧团
Together, a circus supreme
一起 一个马戏团最好的
Together, a circus supreeeeeeme!
一起 一个马戏团最好好的!