哦
And at 11:05, you've got a meeting with the Archbishop of Canterbury.
在11:05 您将与坎特伯雷大主教会面
So, we've only got five minutes together?
所以 我们只有5分钟的时间?
Yes, I thought that would give me
是的 我以为那会给我
four minutes to catch up on paperwork.
4分钟赶上文书工作
What is she like!
她喜欢什麽!
Don't forget, the Archbishop is terrified of bees.
不要忘记 大主教害怕蜜蜂
So I best remove these.
所以我最好拿到这些
Good thinking, Miss Pennyforth.
好主意 潘尼沃斯小姐
And the Prince of Wales is coming around at 11:20
威尔士亲王要来 在11:20
to present you with your OBE.
向您展示您的大英帝国官佐勳章
The Prince of Wales?
威尔士亲王?
We best cancel my meeting with Norman Norde, the nudist Lord.
我们最好取消会面与诺曼·诺德 裸体主义者
Yes, Mr Carmichael.
是的 卡迈克尔先生
Dr Rod Problem dropped round these little blue pills?
罗德博士问题丢下这些蓝色的小药丸?
Sorry.
对不起
Little blue pills.
蓝色的小药丸
Those are for my downstairs problem.
那些是针对我楼下的问题
The leak in the basement?
地下室漏水?
I'll leave them in this drinks cabinet next
下次我会把它们留在这个饮料柜裡
to your anti-anxiety medication.
到你的抗焦虑药
Careful, these bottles look just alike.
小心 这些瓶子看起来一模一样
I better go and put on a tie.
我最好去打个领带
Let me help you with that.
让我帮你解决这个问题
Thank you, Miss Pennyforth.
谢谢你 潘尼沃斯小姐
BLEEP! Ooh!
哔! 哦!
Righty-oh, then. Time to clean these windows.
对-哦 那麽 是时候清洁这些窗户了
Oh, these blooming bees.
哦 这些该死的蜜蜂
I-N-C-O-M-P-E-T-E-N -T, incompetent.
I-N-C-O-M-P-E-T-E-N -T 无能
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm the spelling bees.
我是拼字比赛(蜜蜂)
Hey, hey, hey, you stop buzzing in my face! Out of it! Out of it!
嘿 嘿 嘿 你别在我脸上嗡嗡作响! 滚开! 滚开!
You, pack it in!
你 别闹了!
Blooming 'eck! Someone has left the window open.
该死的怎麽回事! 有人把窗户打开了
Now there's soap suds all over the back office.
现在 肥皂水到处都是在整个后勤办公室裡
I best get in there and clean it up before someone slips over.
我最好进入那裡并清理它 在有人滑倒之前
What a palaver!
多麽不必要的麻烦!
Oh, Mrs Carmichael, Leader of the Opposition and my wife.
哦 卡迈克尔夫人 反对党领袖和我的妻子
Hope you don't mind, I've popped in your back corridor. Passage.
希望你不要介意 我已经出现在你的后走廊 通道
I've popped in your back passage.
我突然出现在你的直肠
You're early.
你早到了
Makes a change, it's usually you who gets here early. Comes.
做出改变 通常是你早到这裡 出来了
Would you like a drink?
你想喝点什麽吗?
Oh, yes, you know I love a strong one.
哦 是的 你知道我喜欢坚强的人
A stiff one.
一个僵硬的
Oooooh!
哦!
Why are there soap suds all over this floor?
为什麽这个地板上到处都是肥皂水?
My coat is soaked through.
我的外套湿透了
Oh, dear, I don't think things could get any worse.
哦 亲爱的 我不认为事情会变得更糟
My mother is coming to stay for the weekend.
我妈妈要来过週末
Looks like I spoke too soon.
看来我说得太早了
I brought you these flowers for you to give to her.
我给你带来了这些花 你要送给她
God, she's awake. Where are the tranquilisers?
天啊 马醒了 镇静剂在哪裡?
Well, I best get back to the Commons. Goodbye, darling.
好吧 我最好回到下议院 再见 亲爱的
It's 11 o'clock.
现在是11点
Time for us BLEEP.
我们的时间到了
I've forgotten my bag.
我忘记了我的包包
Quickly, Miss Pennyforth, hide in the wardrobe.
潘尼沃斯小姐 赶快躲到衣柜裡去
Oh, Mr Carmichael. Oh! Oh! Oooh! Ooh!
哦 卡迈克尔先生 哦! 哦! 哦! 哦!
I've forgotten my bag.
我忘记了我的包包
Oh.
哦
I don't think things could get any worse.
我不认为事情会变得更糟
Everybody, stand back!
大家退后!
Oh, crikey, I just bought these shoes from the cobblers.
哦 哎呀 我刚买♥♥了这双鞋从鞋匠那裡
And they don't half squeak.
他们不会半吱吱叫
Get mopping, the Prince of Wales is coming to give me my O...
拖地吧 威尔士亲王要来给我...
SHOES SQUEAK ..OBE. And we can't have soap suds all over the place.
吱吱声...大英帝国官佐勳章 而且我们不能到处都是肥皂泡沫
You've smashed the window!
你砸碎了窗户!
Oh, it's let in a gale.
哦 大风来了
Hey!
嘿!
It's blown off our trousers.
它是从我们的裤子上吹出来的
The Archbishop! Quick, hide in the wardrobe!
大主教! 快 躲进衣柜!
Morning, Carmichael. Cor blimey, why aren't you wearing trousers, Carmichael?
早安 卡迈克尔 可爱的颜色 你为什麽不♥穿♥裤子 卡迈克尔?
Er... Pink polka dots are all the rage, Archbishop.
呃...粉红圆点很流行 大主教
I'm pleased to hear it. Wow!
我很高兴听到它 哇!
Now, Carmichael, I have to tell you about something that
现在 卡迈克尔 我必须告诉你一些事情
happened to me on the way here.
来这裡的路上发生在我身上
I came out of my front door and there were two BLEEP standing there,
我从我的前门出来 有2个哔 站在那裡
BLEEP with BLEEP... right up the cloisters.
哔 哔... 就在迴廊上
Now, Carmichael, I'm here to talk to you about not building that
现在 卡迈克尔 我来这裡是想和你谈谈不要建造那个
atheist car park over Canterbury Cathedral.
坎特伯雷大教堂上空的无神论者汽车
But what's this?
但这是什麽?
A contract from Car Parks Limited about building an atheist car
合约来自停车场有限公♥司♥的关于建造无神论汽车
park over Canterbury Cathedral?
停车场在坎特伯雷大教堂?
This is a disgrace, Carmichael.
这是一种耻辱 卡迈克尔
I'm telephoning the Vatican and when they get hold of you,
我正在给梵蒂冈打电♥话♥ 当他们找到你时
you'll be sorrier than I was when I saw the Pope BLEEP.
你会比我看到教皇 哔 时更难过
I said... BLEEP...
我说... 哔...
raw buttocks.
真的臀部
Oh, Mr Carmichael, I'm starting to panic.
哦 卡迈克尔先生 我开始恐慌了
I don't like being in tight spaces.
我不喜欢待在狭小的空间裡
Nor do I.
我也是
Here, take one of my anti -anxiety pills.
来 吃一颗我的抗焦虑药
Mr Carmichael!
卡迈克尔先生!
Quick!
快的!
Ooooh!
哦!
I've forgotten my hat.
我忘记戴帽子了
Here you go, darling.
给你 亲爱的
Carmichael!
卡迈克尔!
Oh, dear, we forgot to cancel my meeting with Norman Norde,
哦 亲爱的 我们忘了取消与诺曼·诺德的会议
the nudist Lord.
裸体主义者
What's going on, Carmichael?
怎麽回事 卡迈克尔?
Oooh-oooh-ooh!
喔-喔-喔!
What was all that about, Carmichael?
这到底是怎麽回事 卡迈克尔?
Don't go near the window.
不要靠近窗户
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, wha...!
嘿 什麽...!
Whaaaaargh! Ooh!
哇啊! 哦!
Oh, it's blown off my trousers!
哦 它被我的裤子吹走了!
Oh! Ooh!
哦! 哦!
How embarrassing!
多麽尴尬!
Oh!
哦!
How embarrassing.
多麽尴尬
Sorry about that, Archbishop.
抱歉 大主教
Please accept these flowers with my apologies.
抱歉 请收下这些花
Thank you, Carmichael.
谢谢你 卡迈克尔
But what's that noise?
但那是什麽噪音?
Oh, no!
不好了!
Incompetent!
无能!
Bee! Bee! Bee!
蜜蜂! 蜜蜂! 蜜蜂!
Bees! Bees!
蜜蜂! 蜜蜂!
I'm being chased by a bee.
我被蜜蜂追了
Here! Take one of my anti -anxiety pills.
这裡! 吃一颗我的抗焦虑药
Thank you, Carmichael. Could you give me a pill?
谢谢你 卡迈克尔 你能给我一颗药吗?
One. Could you give me one?
一 你能给我一份吗?
Oooh! Ooh! Ooh!
哦! 哦! 哦!
Oooh! Oooh!
哦! 哦!
Oh, for the horse!
哦 为了马!
I'm here, Carmichael.
我在这裡 卡迈克尔
A French maid? A window cleaner?