What happens in Star Wars? - In Star Wars, he is the father!
星际大战会发生什麽? - 在星际大战中 他是父亲!
Luke thinks Vader killed his father but it turns out he IS his father.
卢克认为维达杀了他的父亲 但事实证明他是他的父亲
He's his own father? - No, Vader is Luke's father!
他是他自己的父亲? - 不 维达是卢克的父亲!
Argh, spoilers!
啊 剧透!
OK well, who's Samuel L Jackson?
好吧 谁是山缪·杰克森?
That's the prequel. - Shut up!
那是前传 - 闭嘴!
Right. My wife, the journalist, discovered the murder
对 我的妻子 记者 发现了这起谋杀桉
that happened in the prison, so the warden had her murdered.
那件事发生在监狱裡 所以监狱长把她杀了
Why did you need Mick to kill Billy?
为什麽你需要米克杀死比利?
So none of the guards suspect I'm in on it.
所以没有一个守卫怀疑我参与其中
But now MacKenzie knows it was you.
但现在麦肯基知道是你
Yes! That's why you shoot her!
是的! 这就是你杀她的原因!
Brilliant! - Yes, OK. Bang.
非常好! - 好的 砰
Oh!
哦!
OK. So I framed you for the murder,
好的 所以我陷害你谋杀
then I had you transferred here so I could keep an eye on you,
那我把你调到这儿来监视你了
but then you met the old man who has the daughter who makes the key
但后来你遇到了那个拥有製造钥匙的女儿的老人
and has a brother who is also me but isn't the warden.
还有一个哥哥也是我 但不是监狱长
Right. Everyone clear? - Yes.
对 大家清楚吗? - 是的
I'm not! - Doesn't matter! You're a bird!
我没有! - 没关係! 你是一隻鸟!
V-V-Vroom!
呜-呜!
All right. Here we go.
好的 开始了
I oughta thank you!
我应该谢谢你!
If I'd killed you the day you walked through the door,
如果我在你走进门的那天杀了你
folks would have asked questions,
人们会提问题
but shooting a prisoner who's trying to escape?
但是枪杀一个试图逃跑的囚犯?
No-one's going to bat an eyelid.
没有人会任何反应
You crook! Get him, Marty!
你这个骗子! 抓住他 马蒂!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
"The bird sweeps in."
“鸟儿席捲而来(扫进来)”
Quick! Out the window!
快的! 窗外!
We darted out of the window and over to the wall.
我们冲出窗外 冲到牆上
No, no, no, no! We need this! We need it!
不 不 不 不! 我们需要这个! 我们需要!
We'll never get under this wall.
我们永远不会鑽过这堵牆
We're not going under.
我们不会鑽
We're going over.
我们要爬上去
Hand me the rope.
把绳子递给我
Over we go.
我们过去
Nice work, boys.
干得好 伙计们
But how are we going to get past all that?
但是 我们如何克服这一切?
Bolt-cutters.
油压剪
Worked like a charm.
十分有效
Come on!
来吧!
Piece of cake.
轻而易举
It was then I saw him.
就在那时我看到了他
Jones, my getaway driver,
琼斯 我的逃亡司机
pulling up in a gleaming red Buick.
开着一辆闪闪发光的红色别克
You boys looking for a ride?
你们这些男孩要搭便车吗?
Let's go. Everybody in!
我们走吧 大家上车!
Hey! There they are!
嘿! 他们来了!
SIREN They're right on our tail!
警报器 他们就在我们后面上!
Hey! Watch out for that ramp!
嘿! 小心那个斜坡!
Everybody hold on!
大家紧紧抓紧!
I think we lost them.
我想我们甩到他们
We drove four hours into the night,
我们开车4小时直到深夜
until finally we pulled up outside a gas station near Bloomington.
直到最后我们把车停在一个加油站靠近布卢明顿(印第安纳州)
What now?
现在怎办?
I've got to call a guy who'll get you over the border.
我要打电♥话♥ 给一个能带你出境的人
I'll go find a phone.
我去找个电♥话♥
I was glad to be out, but that was nothing
我很高兴能越狱 但这没什麽
compared to seeing Wallace reunited with his daughter after 20 years.
相比之下 看到华勒斯在20年后与女儿重逢
His jaw was on the floor.
他很惊讶(下巴在地板上)
Happy birthday, Olivia.
生日快乐 奥利维亚
And Timmy. I'm here too. It's also my birthday.
还有蒂米 我也在这裡 也是我的生日
Thanks, Daddy. Where's the chocolate?
谢谢爸爸 巧克力在哪裡?
I've missed you so much.
我非常思念你
Dead dog, dead dog, dead dog.
麻木 麻木 麻木
I've missed you so much.
我非常思念你
Think of your parents' divorce.
想想你父母的离婚
I've missed you so much.
我非常思念你
Think of the time you soiled yourself at your ballet recital.
想想你弄髒自己在芭蕾舞会上
That was you!
那是你!
Oh, yes.
哦是的
Twist.
转折
This is the best birthday present I could have ever dreamed of.
这是我梦寐以求的最好的生日礼物
We looked up at the sky.
我们抬头看着天空
At last, were free.
终于 自♥由♥了