You see these...?
你看到这些...?
You see these skulls? I got one for each guy I killed.
你看到这些骷髅头了吗? 我每杀一个人就得到一个
Maybe you want to treat us with a little more respect.
也许你想对我们多点尊重
I'm not afraid of two goons who ain't got one brain cell between 'em.
我不怕2个没有脑细胞的打手
Come here and say that to my face, Malone.
过来当面跟我说 马龙
Ha!
哈!
Come on. Let's get out of here.
来吧 我们离开这裡吧
Stu!
史!
You're going to be OK, Stu.
你会没事的 史都
Listen to me, Billy.
听我说 比利
There's only one window in this place without bars or locks on it.
这个地方只有一扇窗户 没有栏杆或锁
Where is it? The warden's office.
它在哪裡? 监狱长办公室
It'll get you out into the yard. You can make it from there.
它会带你到院子裡 你可以从那裡逃
I'm going to make him pay for this.
我要让他为此付出代价
Then he looked at me and said his last words.
然后他看着我 说了他最后的话
No, Billy.
不 比利
You gotta be better than them.
你必须比他们更好
Or no matter how far you run,
或者无论你跑多远
you'll never be...
你永远不会...
free.
自♥由♥
Then he looked at me and said his last words.
然后他看着我 说了他最后的话
P- Prison.
P- 监狱
Prison is a...
监狱是一个...
We're in prison.
我们在监狱裡
After Stu was killed, this prison was gripped with tension.
史都被杀后 这座监狱笼罩在紧张的气氛中
The whole place was on a spoon-edge.
情况突然变糟
At mealtime, Wallace came by to try and cheer me up.
吃饭的时候 华勒斯过来试图让我振作起来
I was sorry to hear about Stu.
我很难过关于史都
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
Thanks, Wallace, but I'm not hungry.
谢谢 华勒斯 但我不饿
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me. You're going to want to eat your dinner tonight.
相信我 你今晚会想吃你的晚餐
I said I'm not hungry.
我说我不饿
There's a... There's a special ingredient!
有一种... 有一种特殊的成分!
A key!
钥匙!
Wallace, where the hell did you get this?
华勒斯 你♥他♥妈♥的从哪儿弄来的?
Oh, Marty is good for more than just sending messages.
哦 马蒂不仅仅是发送消息
He lifted that key off McKenzie and my daughter made a copy in her shop.
他从麦肯基上取下了钥匙 我女儿在她的店裡拷贝一份
I got something for you. - Yeah?
我有东西给你 - 是的?
Yeah. - Oh!
是的 - 哦!
Chocolate!
巧克力!
For your daughter's birthday. You're coming with me.
为了你女儿的生日 你跟我来
No. No, no, no. I don't want to slow you down.
不 不 不 不 我不想让你慢下来
I've got arthritis in my knees and my jaw comes off!
我的膝盖有关节炎 我的下巴脱落了!
Hide by the soda machines in the rec room at the end of your rounds.
躲在娱乐室的汽水机旁 在你任务结束时
I'll meet you there at midnight.
我会在午夜在那裡见到你
You're a good boy, Billy Wheeler.
你是个好孩子 比利·惠勒
Come on, Marty!
来吧 马蒂!
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什麽?
Flies down.
飞下来
I climbed out of the top bunk with the key in my hand.
我手裡拿着钥匙 从上铺爬了下来
I'd never felt so free.
我从未感到如此自♥由♥
All right, boys.
好吧 男孩们
Lights out.
关灯
Turn the lights out.
关灯
Lights!
灯!
Out!
关!
Fine.
好啦
At midnight, I got out of bed and used the key to unlock my cell.
午夜时分 我起床 用钥匙打开了我的牢房♥
I was out.
我出来了
I walked down the hall, took a right,
我走下大厅 向右拐
and headed over to the soda machines.
然后走向汽水机
No, no, no, no, we need those!
不 不 不 不 我们需要这些!
Wallace was waiting in the rec room just like we planned.
华勒斯正像我们计划的那样在娱乐室等着
But suddenly Officer MacKenzie showed up.
但突然麦肯基警官出现了
Quick, behind the soda machine!
快 在汽水机后面!
It was a close call.
这是一个侥倖
We ran out of the rec room, headed down the corridor,
我们跑出娱乐室 沿着走廊走
and made our way to the shower block.
并前往淋浴区
I'd stashed a pair of bolt-cutters in the drain,
我在下水道裡藏了一把油压剪
and a length of rope behind a loose tile.
鬆散的瓷砖后面有一段绳子
But suddenly, there he was.
但突然间 他出现了
Going somewhere, Billy Wheeler?
要去哪 比利·惠勒?
Oh, and you're taking your grandpa with you.
哦 你带着你的爷爷
Ain't that sweet?
是不是很贴心?
Well, I hate to break it to you, Billy,
好吧 我不想告诉你 比利
but you just got the death penalty.
但你刚刚被判死刑
Ha!
哈!
Ahh!
啊!
Stabbed!
刺!
In the back!
在后面!
Rex!
雷克斯!
If you're busting out, I'm coming with you.
如果你逃脱监狱 我要跟着你
I ain't going nowhere with this lowlife!
我哪也不去 跟这种罪犯!
We shook hands. I knew we were going to be good friends.
我们握手 我知道我们会成为好朋友的
Like hell you're coming with us.
就像地狱一样 你和我们一起来
You know what the last thing Stu said to me before he died was?
你知道史都临死前 对我说的最后一句话是什麽吗?
He said...
他说...
"Prison.
“监狱
"Prison is...
“监狱是...
"We're in prison."
“我们在监狱裡”
I couldn't have put it better myself.
我自己再好不过了
If he wants to come with us, I say let him.
如果他想和我们一起来 我说让他
All right. But we gotta get out of here quick, before MacKenzie comes back.
好的 但我们得快点离开这裡 在麦肯基回来之前
Let's get up to the warden's office.
我们去监狱长办公室吧
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
No, no! No! Argh!
不 不! 不! 啊!
We arrived in the office and ran over to the open window.
我们到了办公室 跑到敞开的窗户前
There's the window.
有窗户
Well, good evening, gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
Warden!
典狱长!
Take one more step and I'll have MacKenzie punch your lights out.
再走一步 我会让麦肯基连续勐击
No! Not now!
不! 现在不要!
I can't let you go any further.
我不能让你走得更远
Took a lot of work to get you here in the first place.
花了很多工作 才把你带到这裡
You put me here? - That's right.
你把我带到这裡? - 没错
I needed you somewhere where I could keep an eye on you,
我需要你在某个可以监视你的地方
make sure no-one found out who really killed your wife.
确保没有人发现 谁真正杀了你的妻子
It was you. - That's right.
是你 - 没错
Big twist! No-one saw it coming.
大转折! 没人有没想到
But why?
但为什麽?
Er...
呃...
Why did you murder my wife? - Because...
你为什麽要谋杀我的妻子? - 因为...
Becau -ause...
因为...
Because she discovered the murder.
因为她发现了谋杀
She discovered her own murder?
她发现了自己的谋杀?
How could she discover her own murder?
她怎会发现自己的谋杀桉?
Have you not read the script? - I've read MY lines.
你没看剧本吗? - 我读了"我"的台词
My wife, the journalist, discovered the murder that happened in the prison.
我的妻子 记者 发现了发生在监狱裡的谋杀桉
I thought she was the locksmith.
我以为她是锁匠
No, that's your daughter who we met on the phone.
不 那是我们在电♥话♥裡认识的你的女儿
With the brother?
跟弟弟?
Who's the brother? - I'm the brother.
谁是弟弟? - 我是弟弟
You're the warden!
你是监狱长!
The warden is my daughter's brother?
监狱长是我女儿的弟弟?
Yes! Twist! - No!
是的! 转折! - 不!
Yes! The warden is the young girl's brother
是的! 监狱长是小女孩的弟弟
who goes on to kill his own father.
谁继续杀死自己的父亲
It's Star Wars. - That's not Star Wars at all!
这是星际大战 - 那根本就不是星际大战!
I've not seen it.
我没看见过它