剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
这就是我们要待的房♥间
This is the room we'll be in.
在那儿坐下吧 奥利维亚
Have a seat there, Olivia.
-嗨 爸爸 -嗨 亲爱的
- Hello, Daddy. - Hello, darling.
-谢谢你来看我 -没事的
- Thanks for coming to see me. - It's OK.
你这身衣服看着很奇怪
You look funny in those clothes.
这些只是工作服罢了
These are just work clothes.
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
-利亚姆怎么样 -很烦人
- How's Liam? - Annoying.
妈妈生病了
Mummy's been ill.
我知道
I know.
我有事想和你说
There's something I want to say to you...
很重要的事
Something important.
看着你长大
Watching you grow up...
是我这辈子遇到最好的事情
has been the best thing that ever happened to me.
我很抱歉有很多次
I'm sorry for all the times that...
当你需要一个拥抱的时候 我不在你身边
you needed a cuddle... and I wasn't there.
我很抱歉我的那些项目占用了那么多时间
I'm sorry that the projects in my life took up so much time.
我本该珍惜和你相处的每一刻
I should have cherished every moment with you.
我听说你长大之后想当医生
I've heard you say that you want to be a doctor...
还有比萨饼师和飞行员
and a pizza maker and a pilot
还有公主
and a princess when you grow up.
我只希望有一天 不管发生什么
I just hope that one day, despite everything,
你都能幸福
that you can be happy.
你什么时候回家啊
When are you coming home?
一时回不去
Not for a while.
我在这里还有工作要做
I've got work to do here.
你为她工作吗
Do you work for her?
算是吧
Sort of.
我们俩还有工作要做
And we have work to do.
奥利维亚该走了
It's time for Olivia to go.
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, little one.
整个世界上我最爱你 爸爸
I love you best in the whole wide world, Daddy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
西蒙 我想把家庭轿车挪到你们中间
Simon, I want to move the people carrier in between you two,
所以你能往前开30码吗
so if you can pull forward 30 feet for me?
强尼 请把家庭轿车
Johnny, take the people carrier
开到两辆巡逻车之间
in between the two squad cars, please.
你确定他是正确的人选吗
Are you sure he's the right choice?
-谁 -安德森 像马丁这样的不会更合适吗
- Who? - Anderson. Wouldn't someone like Martin be better?
体格更健壮一些
Sheer physical presence.
安德森逮捕了斯派特
Anderson arrested Spector,
最先讯问他关于罗丝的事
interviewed him first about Rose.
这是他应得的
He deserves this.
相信我 他足够强壮
Trust me, he's strong enough.
卡伦
Callan?
正在转移斯派特
Spector's on the move.
是我 我的车还在你那儿吗
It's me. Do you still have my car?
-发生什么事了 -斯派特被转移走了
- What's happening? - Spector's being moved.
转移到哪儿
Moved where?
其实不算被转移
Well, not moved.
他把警♥察♥带到什么地方去了 我不清楚
He's taking the police somewhere. I... I don't know.
-反正我得到那儿去 -他为什么被逮捕了
- I just need to get there. - What was he arrested for?
-吉米 求你了 我没这闲工夫 -他们去哪儿
- Jimmy, please, I don't have time. - Where are they going?
斯利夫多弗
Slieve Dove.
那个森林
The forest?
我 其实除此之外我也一无所知
I actually... I don't really know any more than that.
上车
Get in.
-什么 -我来开车
- What? - I'm driving!
-吉米 -别跟我套近乎 你个混♥蛋♥
- Jimmy... - Don't "Jimmy" Me, you piece of shit.
你要是想去就上车 我来开车
If you want to go, get in. I'm driving.
现在去哪儿
Where now?
沿着这条路 再开半英里
Keep on this road. Another half mile.
护送二组呼叫 所有部门待命
From convoy two. All units, stand by.
区域增援一组 增援车辆在汇合点就绪
From TSG one. Support vehicles in position at rendezvous point.
左边有一条小路 从小路走
There's a track on the left. Take that track.
来自护送二组 所有小组取道左侧小路
From convoy two. All units take track on left.
就在前面 有个停车点
Just up here, there's a stopping point.
所有车辆都靠边停车
All the vehicles should pull over.
就在树林里
In there.
你能告诉我我会找到什么吗
Can you tell me what I'm going to find?
就在那儿 离这儿200码左右
In there, 200 yards or so.
从那条路走 给救护车领路
Take that track, lead the ambulance.
我准备过去了 跟紧我
I'm going in, keep pace with me.
让一切无关人员远离森林
Keep everyone else out of the forest,
-污染犯罪现场毫无意义 -是 长官
- There's no sense in contaminating a crime scene. - Yes, ma'am.
这儿什么都没有
There's nothing here.
没有发现罗丝的踪迹
There's no sign of Rose.
叫她继续往前走
Tell her to keep going.
往深处去 斯特拉
Go deeper, Stella.
犯人说继续走 长官
Prisoner says to keep going, ma'am.
很明显你们俩之间有暧昧
There's clearly something going on between you.
什么
What?
你和体味芳香的斯特拉
You and the fragrant Stella.
是吗
Is that right?
让我给你点建议
Let me give you some advice.
如果你们还没做过爱 就别做了
If you haven't done it yet, don't.
想象和实践的滋味我都品尝过了
I've tasted both the fantasy and the deed.
还是想象更加刺♥激♥
The fantasy is way more piquant.
罗丝的车在这儿 重复 罗丝的车在这儿
Rose's car is here. I repeat, Rose's car is here.
我准备去看一眼
I'm going to take a look.
收到
Roger, copy that.
杰德 我们需要一个撬棍
Ged, we need a crowbar.
明白 马上到
Understood. On my way.
给你 长官
Here, ma'am.
老天啊
Jesus...
一丝脉搏我都感受不到
I don't feel a pulse.
身体还没有僵硬
There's no rigor.
或许已经过了那个阶段
That could have passed by now.
她身体很凉 但还不冰冷
She's chilled, Ged, but she's not stone-cold.
老天啊 她还活着
Jesus Christ, she's alive.
她还活着
She's alive.
真是出乎意料
Unexpected.
把医疗人员带过来
Get the medics up here now.
森林的边缘还有一个人
There's another individual on the edge of the woods.
此人身份无法识别
Er, someone we can't account for.
他们在警方停车处的正北方
They are directly north from the parked police vehicles.
正北方向
Directly north.
派个警员过去看看
Get one of the uniforms to check that out.
总部呼叫AP5 请回答
Control to Alpha, Papa 5, come in, please.
AP5小队
Alpha Papa 5.
侦察到地面异常活动
Movement on the ground detected.
在你队的正北方向 请查明
Due north of your position, please investigate.
AP5收到任务
Alpha Papa 5 received and understood.
-你抬这边吗 -抬起
- Are you taking this? - And lift.
要保住她 请你们保住她的命
Don't lose her, please don't lose her.
看上去像是他给她留了水 甚至食物
Looks like he left her water. Food even.
老天啊 你能想象吗
Jesus Christ. Can you imagine?
封锁这片区域 杰德
Cordon off the area, Ged.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
放下你手里的东西 把手放在头后面
Drop what you're holding and put your hands behind your head!
你看到这个了吗 长官
Have you seen this, ma'am?
我爱你
老天啊
Good God.
我们需要一辆救护车
We need an ambulance!
妈的
Shit!
别乱动 保持静止
Don't move, stay still.
我需要止血的东西
I need something to tamp the blood!
我们需要帮助
We need help!
直升机不能降落吗
Can nothing land?
地面上有三人中枪 我们需要紧急的医疗救助
We've got three men down here. We need urgent medical backup.
我无法降落 树林太密了
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表