剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
-你是说为什么小姑娘不能嫁给爸爸吗 -对
- Do you mean why can't little girls marry their daddies? - Yes.
-你想嫁给爸爸吗 -可以吗
- Do you want to marry Daddy? - Can I?
他已经结婚了 跟我结的
He's already married. To me.
-已经有主了 -如果你不想要他呢
- He's taken. - But if you don't want him?
等你长得像妈妈这么大
Someday when you're older
就可以嫁一个爸爸这样的好男人了
like Mummy you can marry a nice man like Daddy.
一号♥小队汇报 目标的妻子
X-Ray One. That's the target's
带着两个孩子回家了
wife arriving home with the two children.
监控中心 一号♥小队汇报
'Control. From X-Ray One -
目标的妻子带着两个孩子回家了
'target's wife arriving home with the two children.'
看来斯派特的咨♥询♥证书是真的
Looks like Spector's qualifications as a counsellor are for real.
他第一次为当地政♥府♥工作时
They were pretty thoroughly checked out
资料曾经被仔细检查过一遍
when he was first employed by the local authority.
两个线索可以调查
Two main things to follow up on.
斯派特为一对夫妇咨♥询♥过
Spector had been counselling a married couple,
詹姆斯·泰勒和其妻子伊丽莎白
James and Elizabeth Tyler.
他们的儿子十岁时死于脑膜炎
Their son died of meningitis. Ten years old.
詹姆斯·泰勒 也就是吉米 我们很了解
James Tyler, Jimmy, is well known to us.
据莉斯所说 儿子死后
Seems that James, following the death of his son,
他开始出现暴♥力♥倾向
became a bit free with his fists as far as Liz was concerned.
斯派特建议莉斯向家暴部门报案
Spector advised Liz to report him to the Domestic Violence Unit.
她不愿意 詹姆斯是保释出狱的
She was reluctant. James was out of prison on licence.
这样的事能令他重新被关起来
Anything like that would put him back inside.
斯派特很有说服力 莉斯打电♥话♥报了警
Spector was persuasive, Liz made the call.
她现在住在班戈市的一家女性收♥容♥所♥
She's now in a woman's refuge in Bangor somewhere.
-詹姆斯被关回监狱了吗 -保释外出了
- Is James back in prison? - Out on bail.
-不过有宵禁限制 -去看看她
- Tagged with curfew conditions. - Pay her a visit.
-别让其他人知道地址 -明白 长官
- Don't let anyone else see that address. - No, ma'am.
斯派特跟詹姆斯·泰勒争论过一次
Spector had a run in with James Tyler about an unscheduled
因为莉斯独自在家时 他曾登门造访
house call he made on Liz when she was home alone.
钱德勒和他的上司有理由批评斯派特
Chandler and his boss had occasion to reprimand Spector.
是在乔·布劳利被杀当天
This was on the day of the Joe Brawley murder.
斯派特举止异常 离开了
Spector behaved bizarrely, walked out.
再也没回来 直接消失
Never came back, disappeared.
-举止异常吗 -没错
- Behaved bizarrely? - Yes.
怎么说
How?
怎么说
How?
-我在问你啊 -我在问你啊
- That's what I said. - That's what I said.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他就是这样干的 你在干什么
I'm doing what he did. What are you doing?
明白了 模仿别人
I see. Mirroring?
斯派特还是一位
Spector is still registered
善别辅♥导♥员 自♥由♥职业
as a freelance bereavement counsellor.
这算是美术品吧
So that would be fine art, would it?
是啊
Yes, it would.
瑞克 爱丽丝·门罗基金会派了一位善别辅♥导♥员
Rick? The Alice Monroe Fund sent a bereavement counsellor
-去跟安妮·布劳利聊聊 -对
- to talk to Annie Brawley. - Right.
登记对方名字了吗
Do we have his or her name on file?
我没有相关记录
I don't seem to have that information.
我知道基金会找的是有能力有口碑的人
I know the fund found someone accredited and approved.
-今天谁陪着安妮 -海格斯通
- Who's guarding Annie today? - Hagstrom?
能给她打个电♥话♥吗
Can you get her on the phone?
-写完了吗 -对
- Are you finished? - Yes.
去玩吧
Go play.
-发型师刚到 -什么发型师
- The hairdresser's just arrived. - What hairdresser?
是她的心理咨♥询♥师安排的
Oh, that's something her therapist organised for Annie.
-哪个咨♥询♥师 -那个新的
- Which therapist? - The new one.
斯派特先生 善别辅♥导♥员
Mr Spector, the bereavement counsellor.
他见了她几次
How many times has he been in to see her?
一次 不过今天下午有第二次会面
Once. But a second appointment is arranged for this afternoon.
-什么时候 -半个多小时后
- When? - In just over half an hour.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
无论如何都不能让斯派特见她
Don't allow Spector to see her under any circumstances.
"我是保罗·斯派特 请留言"
'This is Paul Spector, leave a message.'
天哪 保罗
Oh, God, Paul.
你的手♥机♥就不能开一下吗 我有事找你
Why is your phone always off? I need to speak to you.
爱丽丝·门罗基金会 亟待回复
吉布森
Gibson.
监控中心 长官 医院的监控已经准备完毕
'Control, ma'am. We have surveillance at the hospital in place.
已经控制所有入口
'We have all entrances covered
只要有人看到目标 就会通知你
'and will let you know as soon as anyone has eyes on the target.'
很好
Very good.
我有件事要你去做
There's something I need you to do.
一号♥小队汇报 目标人物妻子带着孩子
X-Ray One. That's the target's wife coming out of the house
离开了家
with the children.
监控中心 全体注意 一号♥小队汇报
'Control. Call signs standby. From X-Ray One
目标妻子与孩子们正离开房♥子
'Target's wife coming out of the house with children.'
车向市里驶去
Vehicle moving citywards.
监控中心 目标妻子驾驶沃尔沃前往市区
'From Control - target's wife heading city wards in Volvo.
收到请回复
'All call signs respond.'
D组收到 正在跟踪
'From Delta, I have. Following.'
监控中心 D组收到
'Control. Delta has.'
-看起来还行吗 -挺好的
- Is it looking OK? - It is.
但我得让你先停一下了
But I'm going to have to ask you to stop for the day.
-我还没弄完 -我们会打电♥话♥重新安排的
- I haven't finished. - We'll call to reschedule.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-安妮 我要带你离开这个房♥间 -为什么
- Annie, I have to move you out of this room. - Why?
我没时间解释了
I don't have time to explain.
八号♥小队 目标正走过前台
From Eight - that's the target crossing reception.
放松 会没事的
Relax. It will be OK.
第八小队 目标正在上楼
From Eight - the target is ascending now.
重复一边 正在上楼
I repeat, ascending now.
-长官 目标正乘电梯上楼 -好吧
- Ma'am, the target is ascending in the lift. - OK.
怎么了
What's happening?
-请告诉我发生了什么事 -嘘
- Please tell me what's going on? - Sh.
斯派特先生 我是海格斯通警员 我们见过的
Mr Spector. PC Hagstrom. We met before.
是的
Oh, yes.
我想你今天跟安妮有个咨♥询♥预约
I think you were due to have another counselling session
-对吗 -她在哪
- with Annie today? - Where is she?
恐怕她正在做一些治疗
I'm afraid she's having some more treatment.
什么样的治疗
What sort of treatment?
我觉得是她的嗓子 她的喉咙
For her throat, I think. Her voice box.
她跟我聊的时候嗓子好像没问题
She didn't seem to have any trouble with her voice talking to me.
我第一次见她时她都没法说话
When I first met her she couldn't speak at all.
-我什么时候才能再见到她 -我不确定
- When will I be able to see her again? - I'm not sure.
今天有位理发师要来见安妮
A hairdresser was booked to see Annie today.
她也被取消了
She's been cancelled, too.
-通过电♥话♥吗 -对
- By phone? - Yeah.
但你却让我来一趟然后再让我回去
But you let me come all the way in here before turning me away?
我们给你打了电♥话♥但是打不通
We tried your phone but we couldn't get through.
让我看看 你留给我们的号♥码是什么
Actually, let me check. What number do we have for you?
没关系
It's OK.
喂
Yes.
是监控中心 长官
'It's control, ma'am.
目标的妻子正接近医院
The target's wife is approaching the hospital.'
她要来这里
She's coming here?
-正从大门进来 长官 -好
- 'Entering by the main entrance, ma'am.' - OK.
我本该跟斯派特先生见面的 他是目标吗
I was due to see Mr Spector. But is he the target?
我是海格斯通 安全了
It's Hagstrom. All clear.
没事了
All right.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul!
-你在这里做什么 -我想见你
- What are you doing here? - I wanted to see you.
你怎么知道我会在这里
How did you know I'd be here?
我拆开了一封你的预约确认信
I opened a letter addressed to you confirming your appointment.
你现在开始拆我的信了
You're opening my letters now?
-你的手♥机♥一直关机 -手♥机♥坏了
- Your phone's never on. - It's broken.
我们得谈谈 保罗
We need to talk, Paul.
迪巴拉[理发店]
奥利维亚很想你 利亚姆需要父亲
Olivia misses you, Liam needs a father.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表