剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
67你去警♥察♥局了 罗丝
You went to the police, Rose.
前情提要
也许是别的女孩
Maybe it was some other girl,
也许是跟你处过的别的女孩
some other girl that you were seeing!
没有别的女孩了
There was no other girl.
主要嫌疑人 保罗·斯派特
Our prime suspect, Paul Spector.
我们必须把他找出来
We need to find him.
监视他 希望在为时已晚之前
Put him under surveillance and hope that he leads us
他能带我们找到罗丝
to Rose before it's too late.
也就是说
So, just to be clear,
你和保罗·斯派特从当晚九点半
you were with Paul Spector from 9.30pm that night
-到第二天凌晨三点一直在一起 -是的
- until after 3.00am the following morning. - Yes.
我们找到件东西 不是手♥机♥ 是手♥机♥壳
We've found something. It's not the phone, it's a phone case.
-天啊 我在做什么 -跟着感觉走
- Oh, God. What am I doing? - Going with the flow.
-你对我满意吗 -不是很满意
- Are you pleased with me? - Not particularly.
-我在保护你 -我不需要你的保护
- I'm protecting you. - I don't need your protection.
-求你 -停下
- Please. - Stop.
求求你 斯特拉
Please, please, Stella!
今晚过得好吗
Have you had a good evening?
甜美的小斯特拉想她爸爸了 失落又寂寞
性感的斯特拉 表达她内心深处最阴暗的渴望
蛮横的斯特拉 爱生气 容易被误解
攻击全世界的男人
斯特拉·吉布森 现在我很了解你了吧
-好 谢谢 你呢 -挺有趣的
- Yes, thanks. You? - It's been fun.
第二个疑惑
一样的避暑地 爸爸穿着白色短袖衬衫
柔软棉料 他把手臂搭过来跟我比较
他的手臂很强壮
堕落
第二季 第四集
瑞克 我需要一台新的笔记本电脑
Rick, I need a new laptop.
-原本的去哪里了 -在证物袋里
- Where's yours? - In an evidence bag.
-什么 -说来话长
- What? - Long story.
这个我要如何登入
How do I log in on this?
北爱尔兰警♥察♥系统
安全登入
谢谢
Thanks.
长官
Ma'am?
马上来
One second.
打印
你在山上看到的那辆套了车牌的车
That car you saw up on the hill with the changed plates?
是在这里被偷的
It was stolen from here.
是电♥话♥打来之后的第二天早上
That was the morning after the phone call
离找到罗丝的手♥机♥壳的地方很近
and close to where the cover of Rose's phone was found.
然后那里是古道尔农场
And there is the Goodall Farm.
我们得安排直升机过去 杰德
We should get a helicopter up, Ged.
要有热成像功能的
One with thermal imaging.
特别留意偏僻的外屋
Looking particularly for remote outbuildings,
任何能作为藏匿地点的地方
anything that could be a potential hiding place.
任何他能藏匿罗丝·斯黛格或她的尸体的地方
Anywhere he could be keeping Rose Stagg or Rose Stagg's remains.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
*我的爱人终会看见我的心*
*Comes a time my lover sees*
*被柳树叶裹着*
*My heart is draped in willow leaves*
*那时你从庭院进来*
*Then you came in from the garden*
*雨后的夜晚*
*In the evening away from the rain*
*又下起雨*
*And it begins again...*
我要跟你谈谈昨晚的事
I need to talk to you about last night.
我有东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
你过来一下
Come around.
这是酒店走廊监控摄像头拍摄到的画面
This is taken from the CCTV camera on the corridor of my hotel.
-我的房♥间 晚上10点14分 -他是谁
- That's my room at 2214. - Who is it?
我相信他是保罗·斯派特
I believe it's Paul Spector.
然后那个是我 十一点后进房♥间
And that's me, entering my room just after 11.
你是说你进房♥间的时候他还在里面吗
Are you telling me he was in there with you?
在里面待了四十五分钟
Been in there for 45 minutes.
事情还没完
It gets better.
这是你十一点后来我的房♥间
That's you arriving just after 11.
他跟我们待在一个房♥间里吗
He was in there with both of us?
然后他离开了
And that's him leaving.
-注意时间 -他躲在哪里
- Note the time. - Where the hell was he?
他只可能躲在一个地方
There's only one place he could have been.
这里面
In there.
我们在那里发生...误会
That's where we had our... misunderstanding.
-天呐 -然后我们去了那里
- Oh, God. - And then we were there.
我想他是趁我帮你清理脸上伤口的时候溜走的
I suppose when I was cleaning your face is when he slipped away.
那么他知道我的事了
So he heard me.
暂时别想你的私人丑事了
Oh, forget your private embarrassment for a minute.
你那时在说那个不管他自称是什么的神父的事
You were talking about Father Whateverhecallshimself.
而且我相当确定你提到了斯派特的名字
And I'm pretty sure that you referred to Spector by name.
-你确定吗 -不确定
- Are you certain? - Not certain.
但如果你提到了 他就知道我们盯上他了
But if you did, he knows that we're on to him.
五号♥小队待命
Standby from Five.
贝内德托跟一名相近年龄的不明身份女子
That's the Benedetto girl leaving 16 Edson Avenue
一起离开埃德森大道16号♥
with an unknown female, similar age.
监控中心 贝内德托跟一名相近年龄的
Control. Benedetto girl leaving 16 Edson Avenue
不明身份女子一起离开埃德森大道16号♥
with unknown female, similar age.
我没什么精力运动 我好像只睡了两小时
Oh, I'm so not up for this. I've had, like, two hours' sleep.
-我也一样 -怎么会
- Same. - How come?
-我跟保罗一起吃晚饭了 -真的吗
- I had dinner with Paul. - Really?
-是的 -然后呢
- Yes. - And?
-很棒的夜晚 -你们做了什么
- It was amazing. - What happened?
-聊天 -在那之后呢
- We talked. - What happened after?
我回家了
I came home.
为什么 他回家找他妻子了吗
Why? Did he go home to his wife?
我告诉过你他离开他妻子了
I told you, he's left his wife.
嗯 你说过
Yeah, sure.
昨晚只有我跟他 根本没他妻子的影踪
That was us last night. I don't see his wife anywhere.
天呐 让我看看 凯蒂 你给他录像了
Oh, my God! Let me see. Katie! You recorded him?
-你也那么做了吗 -也许吧
- Were you doing the same? - Maybe.
如果他也给你录像了呢
What if he recorded you?
我认为他不会那么做
I don't think he's like that.
当然不会 让我看看
Oh, no, of course not. Let me see.
我猜他把我想成画中的女子了
I suppose in his mind that must be me.
然后踩在女子身上的是他吗
Which makes that thing him?
他还读了我记录梦境的日记
He also read my dream diary.
-什么 -我有一本日记
- What? - I keep a journal.
他写了点东西进去
He left an entry for me.
甜美的小斯特拉想她爸爸了 失落又寂寞
性感的斯特拉 表达她内心深处最阴暗的渴望
蛮横的斯特拉 爱生气 容易被误解
攻击全世界的男人
斯特拉·吉布森 现在我很了解你了吧
你的日记提到案情进展了吗
Does your journal contain procedural stuff?
我训练自己每次起床
I've trained myself to wake up
都要写下梦境 脑中浮现过的想法
and write down dreams, passing thoughts.
我这么做是了
I did it first as an
探究事物 但我现在欲罢不能了
investigative thing but now I can't stop doing it.
日记无关公事
It's not procedural.
是我的私事
It's personal.
可现在日记本没了 被当成证物
And now it's lost to me, seized as evidence.
现代人里真是充满偷♥窥♥狂和表现狂
Modern life is such an unholy mix of voyeurism and exhibitionism.
人们总是在
People perpetually
分享自己的外在和内在
broadcasting their internal and external selves.
我的日记是隐私
My diary is private.
不应该被人发表出来
It is not intended for publication.
如果我昨晚没出现 他会不会
Do you think if I hadn't turned up last night, he would have...
你觉得他是想袭击你吗
Do you think he was planning to attack you?
你是这么想的吗
Is that how you see yourself?
觉得你在保护我
As my protector?
我是来道歉的
I came here to apologise.
不
No.
没必要
There's no need.
我昨晚差点犯了跟你一样的错误
I nearly made the same mistake as you last night.
是吗
You did?
我们都有生理和心理需求
We all have physical, emotional needs
而这些需求只能由另一个人满足
that can only be met by interaction with another person.
关键在乎如何找到合适的人来满足
The trick is to ask someone appropriate to meet them.
黛西·德雷克
黛西照片集
人为什么不能嫁给自己的爸爸
Why can't you marry your daddy?
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表