剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
而且我相当确定你提到了斯派特的名字
And I'm pretty sure that you referred to Spector by name.
前情提要
你确定吗
Are you certain?
如果你提到了 他就知道我们盯上他了
If you did, he knows that we're on to him.
我本该跟斯派特先生见面的 他是目标吗
I was due to see Mr Spector. But is he the target?
今天有位理发师要来见安妮
A hairdresser was booked to see Annie today.
她也被取消了
She's been cancelled, too.
但你却让我来一趟然后再让我回去
But you let me come all the way in here before turning me away?
-我们有麻烦了 -怎么了
- We have a problem. - What?
天花板塌了
We've a collapsed ceiling.
这是什么
What is that.
发现了一具尸体 女性
A body has been found. A female.
-在哪 -贝尔法斯特山
- Where? - The Belfast Hills.
不是她 不是罗丝
It's not her. It's not Rose.
她的身份还没确认
Well, she's unidentified as yet...
也许我能借用她十二小时
Perhaps I can use her for 12 hours.
你认识汤姆·安德森警探吗
Do you know a detective called Tom Anderson?
西贝尔法斯特的刑侦警长
Detective Sergeant West Belfast.
想着也许让他加入我们团队能有所帮助
Thought he might make a useful addition to our team?
好好培养你的嫉妒 凯蒂
Nurture your envy, Katie,
你的愤怒 这才是正确的路
your anger, it's the way forward.
你想让我做什么
What is it you want me to do?
监控中心 一号♥小队请汇报
Control, X-ray 1 update.
一号♥小队汇报 没动静 无事可报
From X-ray 1. No movement. Nothing to report.
没有施工人员 水管工过去他家吗
No sign of any builders, plumbers at the house?
没有 长官 目标把音乐放得很大声
No ma'am. The target appears to be playing loud music.
堕落
第二季 第五集
放在你们桌上的是
You'll find in front of you,
皮特·保罗·斯派特的档案
a profile on Peter Paul Spector.
逮捕日期和时间 还有逮捕时的措辞
There's no date and time and the precise wording of the arrest
目前还没正式确认
has yet to be formalised.
我会和被提名负责的警官
I'll do that with the
对逮捕行动做简报
officer nominated and brief to make the arrest.
如有可能 我个人希望
I'd personally like the arresting
负责逮捕的警官是第一个负责盘问的警官
officer to be the first interviewing officer if possible.
你心目中有人选了吗
Do you have someone in mind?
有
I do.
我做了一些问询 应该有用
I've made some enquiries. Seems like it might work.
很好
Good.
目前我们只找到保罗·斯派特跟
So far we've found no official record
莎莉·安·古道尔的结婚记录
for Paul Spector further back than
没有其他正式记录
his marriage to Sally Ann Goodall.
我们还在等约翰·保罗·斯派特的军队记录
We're till waiting on John Paul Spector's army records but
但我们现在能确定保罗·斯派特不是犹太人
one thing we do now know is that Paul Spector is not Jewish.
他父亲出生时叫约翰·保罗·马绍尔
His father was born John Paul Marshall.
马绍尔被斯派特家庭领养
Marshall was adopted by
他们确实是一对犹太夫妻
the Spectors who were indeed a Jewish couple.
他们把大部分的人生
They devoted most of their
都奉献给领养和寄养孩子
lives to adopting and fostering children
不管他们的种族 肤色或宗教
regardless of their race, colour or creed.
看起来真的是户好人家
Thoroughly good people it seems.
在哪里
Where was this?
北伦敦
North London.
约翰·保罗·斯派特还活着吗
Is John Paul Spector still alive do we know?
还活着 在监狱里
He's alive and in prison.
-在哪里 -加拿大
- Where? - Canada.
-为什么入狱 -谋杀
- In prison for...? - Murder.
被害人是女性吗
A female victim?
男性
Male.
我不确定你记不记得我 我是吉姆·伯恩斯
I'm not sure if you remember me. Jim Burns.
我当然记得你
Of course I remember you.
我一直关注你的事业
I've followed your career with some interest.
如果可以 我就开门见山了
If I may, I'll get straight to the point.
我想知道你在科纳克尔孤儿院工作时
I want to know if you remember this boy from your time
对这个男孩有没有印象
at Cortnacul Orphanage.
我相信他在十岁到十三岁时住在那里
I believe he was there from the age of 10 to 13.
从1989年到1992年
From 1989 to 1992.
这是否跟最近的频繁发生的性凶杀案有关
Is this to do with the recent spate of sexual murders?
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
肯定是很重要的案子才会促使
It must be something of pressing importance to bring the
警♥察♥局长助理大老远跑来这里见我
assistant chief constable all the way out here to see me.
他就是凶手吗
Is this your man?
告诉我关于他的事吧
What can you tell me about him?
他是个非常英俊的男孩
He was a very pretty boy.
我对这宗案子相当感兴趣 我通过报纸和
I've been following the progress of the case in the newspapers,
新闻 跟踪调查进展
on the news, with considerable interest.
那些可怜的被杀女子
All those poor murdered girls.
给群众带来了很大的恐慌
There's a great deal of consternation among the general public.
我清楚知道这点
I'm well aware of that.
我想帮忙
I'd like to help.
你可以帮忙 告诉我你对这男孩有什么印象
You can. By telling me what you remember about that boy.
你可以叫我神父吗
Would you call my Father?
你被免去圣职 被从牧师岗位撤下
You've been defrocked, dismissed from the clerical state.
你不再是牧师了
You are no longer a priest.
你知道神职授任传唱着什么吗
Do you know what is sung at a priest's ordination?
一日为牧师 终生为牧师
You are a priest forever
就如耶路撒冷的祭司王
like Melchizedek of old.
牧师是圣坛基♥督♥在人间的代表
A priest acts on earth as an altar Cristos.
是另一个基♥督♥
That is as another Christ.
我知道你其中一个被害人
I know one of your victims
在你性骚扰他时
believed that he was being touched by the hand of God,
相信他是被上帝之手触摸
while you were molesting him.
因为你就是这么跟他说的
Because that's what you told him.
这些男孩都是自愿参与的
All of those boys were willing participants.
他们每个人都同意了
Every one of them consented.
我从不强迫任何人
I never forced myself on anyone.
他们想学习关于性的知识
They wanted to learn about sex.
探索他们的性身份
Explore their sexual identities.
他们很享受
They enjoyed it.
如果他们现在否认
If they deny that now
那就是因为他们无法面对自己的本性
it's because they can't face their real natures.
孩子的同意不能算数
A child's consent does not count.
你所做的那些
What you were doing had
跟探索他们的性身份无关
nothing to do with exploring their sexuality
只是滥用权力和信任罢了
and everything to do with misusing power and abusing trust.
我从没在生理上伤害过哪个孩子
I never hurt a boy physically.
这很值得骄傲 对吗
And that's a source of pride, is it?
你不觉得羞愧和内疚吗
Do you feel no shame, no guilt?
我为什么要这么觉得
Why should I?
为你是什么样的人而羞愧
Shame for who you are.
为你所做的事而内疚
Guilt at what you've done.
我是在向孩子们表达爱 表达感情
I was showing children love, expressing affection.
通过给十二岁的男孩口♥交♥的方式
By performing oral sex on 12 year olds.
你觉得那些孩子中还有几个信天主教
How many of those boys still have faith in the Catholic Church,
还相信上帝
still have faith in God do you think?
我被当作罪犯 过去三十年我做的好事
It's a disgrace that I'm thought of as a common criminal and
都被人遗忘 这真是羞耻
all the good work I did over almost 30 years is forgotten.
即使在这里 我还在继续我的天职
Even in this place, I continue my vocation.
一个躺在牢房♥地板上的
A man dying on the floor
将死之人求我做最后的仪式
of his cell begged me for the last rites.
你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
不理睬他 拒绝赦免他的罪行吗
Turn away from him, refuse to confer absolution?
我热衷于分发圣餐
I was obliged to dispense the sacraments because
是因为我灵魂中有不灭的神圣之处
an indelible priestly character remains in my soul.
我宽恕罪过
I absolved sin.
从我口中说出的话
One word from my lips transformed
能将面包和酒变成神圣的血与肉
mere bread and wine into divine flesh and blood.
这种力量是无法被剥夺的
That power can never be taken away from me.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
我不该来这的 把照片给我
I shouldn't have come here. Give me the photograph.
你是个重要人物
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表