剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
监控中心转八号♥信息
Control from 8,
植物园的西南方没见到目标人物
no sign of target southwest of gardens.
三号♥呼 贝内德托进入布利克街
'From 3, Benedetto girl turning into Bleecker Street.
四号♥跟着
4 has'.
布利克街酒店
四号♥呼 贝内德托进入布利克街酒店
From 4. The Benedetto girl has entered the Bleecker Street Hotel.
在布利克街上 没跟入
On Bleecker Street, running lose.
四号♥呼 贝内德托已进入
From 4, the Benedetto girl has
布利克街酒店 没跟入
entered Bleecker Street Hotel, running loose.
怎么回事
What's happening?
-我们跟丢他了 -什么
- We lost him. - What?
我们认为他在植物园的某个地方
We think he's somewhere in The Botanic Gardens.
我们在每个出口都安排了车
We have cars covering every exit.
所有可用的监控人员步行在植物园内
All available surveillance operatives are in the gardens on foot.
四号♥呼 我在布利克街酒店大堂
'From 4, I'm in the lobby of the Bleecker Street Hotel.
12号♥房♥的登记人是保罗·斯派特
Room 12 is registered in the name of Paul Spector'.
打电♥话♥叫巡警
Call in the uniforms.
斯派特的房♥间是犯罪现场
Spector's room is a crime scene.
必须按照犯罪现场的方式来处理
It needs to be treated accordingly.
跪下 跪下
Get down on your knees. Get down on your knees.
这是我的酒店 这是我的酒店
This is my hotel. It's my hotel.
放下你拿的东西
Drop the thing you are holding.
跪下
On your feet.
什么 我不能在自己酒店的走道上走吗
What, I can't walk the corridors of my own hotel?
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open the door.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
把门打开
Open the door!
警♥察♥ 开门
Police, open the door!
凯蒂 冷静一下 你被捕了
Katie, Calm down. You are under arrest.
放开我
Get off me!
别动了
Just stop moving.
放开
Get off!
AP12报告总部
Alpha Papa One Two to Uniform.
我们抓住了贝内德托
We have the Benedetto girl.
我们确信她试图销毁关键证据
We believe the girl has attempted to destroy vital evidence.
也许有必要进行脱衣检查
It might be necessary to conduct a strip search.
派海格斯通去负责她的案子
Assign Hagstrom responsibility for her care.
得通知她合适的监护人来
We need to provide access to an appropriate adult
把她关在拘留所里 不要关到监狱去
and put her in a detention room, not in a cell.
明白
Understood.
谢了
Thanks.
斯派特的青少年犯罪记录
Spector's juvenile criminal record.
B组汇报 未发现目标
From Bravo, no sight of target.
是南边的
From the south.
我去找了扬森神父 那名鸡♥奸♥者
I went to see Father Jenson, the pederast who ran the orphanage
斯派特小时候所在的那家孤儿院是他管理的
where Spector was when he was a boy.
他对他记得很清楚
He remembered him well.
-皮特·鲍尔温 -皮·鲍
- Peter Baldwin. - PB.
他被扬森虐待了吗
Was he abused by Jenson?
扬森说没有
Jenson says not.
十三岁时他被转到了博利威尔
At 13 he was moved to Ballyvale.
邓多克市的一家孤儿院
It's a home in Dundalk.
似乎他的犯罪之路就始于那儿
It was there it seems, his criminal behaviour began.
你是对的 撬门而入
You were right. Breaking and entering.
无视贵重物品 专偷内♥裤♥
Ignoring valuables, taking underwear.
似乎他还记了日记
He kept a journal too it seems.
偷♥窥♥狂城市地图
Voyeur's map of the town.
每周的时间 白天还是晚上
Days of the week, times of the day and night.
能偷♥窥♥到女性的地点
Places where women could be observed.
记下了她们的外貌 年龄 习惯
Notes about their appearance, age, habits.
-扬森坐完牢有所悔改吗 -不
- Prison changed Jenson? - No.
他还是那般自大
He's just as arrogant.
还是那般自恋
Just as narcissistic.
顽固不化
He's unrepentant.
7号♥汇报 未发现目标
'From 7, no sign of target'.
他妈的他去哪儿了
Where the fuck is he?
你看那是谁
Will you look who it is.
住手
Stop it!
住手
Stop that!
退后 退后
Move back. Go, move.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
跪下
Get down on your knees!
我老婆在哪
Where's my wife?
什么
What?
莉斯 她在哪
Liz. Where is she?
吉米 我不知道
Don't know Jimmy.
告诉我
Tell me.
不然我发誓 我会一枪崩了你
Or so help me, I'll blow your fuckin' brains out!
我向你发誓 吉米 我真的不知道她在哪
I swear to you Jimmy, I don't know where she is.
给我找
Find out.
怎么找
How?
打电♥话♥ 现在
Make some calls. Now.
找出她在哪
Find out where she is.
我没带手♥机♥
I don't have my phone.
打电♥话♥
Make some calls.
我是吉布森
Gibson.
收到报♥警♥电♥话♥ 长官
'Responding to an emergency call ma'am.
在埃尔伍德街尾
Back of Elmwood Mews'.
埃尔伍德街
Elmwood Mews.
报♥警♥者称有两名男子身穿短夹克 牛仔裤
The caller described two men in bomber jackets, jeans and
第三名男子身着深色跑步装备
the third in dark running gear.
让我想到了斯派特跑步的监控录像
It made me think of the CCTV footage of Spector running.
-你离那儿还有多远 -几分钟
- How far aware are you? - Minutes.
保持通话
Stay on the line.
我得跟进一下我的病例
It's just I need to follow up for my case notes.
我真的需要跟她见面
I really need to see her personally.
叫伊丽莎白·泰勒
Elizabeth Tyler.
我是保罗·斯派特
Paul Spector.
她去接受心理治疗是因为儿子的死
She was in therapy because of the death of her son
而不是因为家庭暴♥力♥
not because of domestic abuse.
治疗被打断了
That therapy was interrupted.
显然一切信息我都会保密的
Obviously I'll treat any information as confidential.
她在询问她的上级
She's asking her superior.
我膝盖疼 能站起来吗
My knees are hurting. Can I get up?
不行 不准站起来
No, you fuckin' can't get up.
这音乐真好听
It's lovely music.
什么
What?
通话保留的音乐
They've got me on hold.
你包里有什么
What's in your bag?
什么
What?
把你的包给我 给我
Give me your bag. Give me it.
操
What the fuck!
把枪放下 都不许动
Put your gun down! Nobody move!
把手举起来 放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands in the air! Keep your hands where I can see them!
别动 不许动
Stay where you are, don't move!
丹妮 能听见吗
Dani, can you hear me?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
丹妮
Dani.
抱歉长官 发生了交火
Sorry ma'am. We've had a contact.
-你中枪了吗 -是的 打中防弹衣了
- Were you hit? - Yeah. One in the flack jacket.
斯派特呢 是斯派特吗
And Spector? Is it Spector?
是 长官
Yes ma'am.
稍等
One moment.
疑犯逃离了现场 开白色的城市露营者卡车
The suspect has fled the scene in a white City Campers van.
大概一米八八 深色牛仔裤
He's 6 foot 2, dark jeans,
深色夹克 脸上在流血
dark jacket. He's bleeding from his face.
抢走了我搭档的枪 赶紧拉起警戒线
He's taken my partner's gun. Establish an outer cordon.
-丹妮 -抱歉 长官
- Dani. - Sorry ma'am.
-斯派特还在吗 -是的 长官
- Is Spector still there? - Yes, ma'am.
受伤了吗 头部受伤了吗
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表