剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
Any injuries, head injuries?
没有 长官 但是鼻子在流血
No, ma'am. He's uh... I think he's bleedin' from the nose.
好
Okay.
别让警员带他去医院 丹妮 听到吗
Don't let them take him to the hospital Dani. Do you hear me?
把他留在现场
Just keep him at the scene.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我告诉了重案组的警官
I've told the custody sergeant
你马上就到
at the Serious Crime Suite that you're on your way.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
你确实可以
Yes. You can.
一号♥小队报告 待命中
'From X-ray 1, standby'.
目标的妻子开着沃尔沃回了家
That's the target's wife arriving at the house in the Volvo.
总部 目标的妻子回了家
'Control, target's wife arriving at house.
一号♥小队待命中
'X-ray 1 wait out'.
那个人躺在地上 和现在姿势差不多
That man was on his back, more or less as he's lying now.
然后他动了 举起了枪
Then he made a move, raised his gun.
这时男警官再次开枪了 又开了两枪
That's when the male officer fired again. Two more shots.
把手腕举起来
Just bring the wrist up.
向后用力 向前用力
Don't let me push it forward. Don't let me push it back.
谢谢合作 用力动动手腕
Thank you, just don't let me push it.
伯恩斯
Burns.
明白 好的
Understood. Yeah.
斯派特先生
Mr. Spector.
谢谢你的陈述
Thank you for your statements.
我们有你的电♥话♥号♥码和住址
We have your number and address.
如果还有什么需要我们会和你联♥系♥
We'll be in touch if we need anything more from you.
这是保罗·斯派特 他没有防护衣
This is Paul Spector. He has not worn any protective clothing.
让他出来
Sign him out.
保罗·斯派特
Paul Spector.
我是刑侦警长安德森
Detective Sergeant Anderson.
现在我正式以非法囚禁
I'm arresting you for the unlawful
罗丝·斯黛格的罪名逮捕你
imprisonment of Rose Stagg.
你不必回答 但如果审问时你没提及的事情
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence
在庭上你再想用到的话
if you do not mention when questioned,
可能会不利于你的辩护
something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
警♥察♥
Police officers!
-莎莉·安·斯派特吗 -是的
- Sally Ann Spector? - Yes.
刑侦警员格伦·马丁和
DC Glen Martin and
-刑侦警员麦克纳利 -怎么了
- DC McNally. - What's happened?
莎莉·安·斯派特 我正式以
Sally Ann Spector, I'm arresting
涉嫌妨碍司法公正的罪名逮捕你
you on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
什么
What?
你不必回答 但如果审问时你没提及的事情
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence
在庭上你再想用到的话
if you do no mention when questioned,
可能会不利于你的辩护
something you later rely on in court
你所说的一切都可能成为呈堂证供
anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你妈妈来见你了
Your mother is here to see you.
我不想见她
I don't want to see her.
凯蒂 你还是青少年
Katie, you are a juvenile.
法律要求青少年被拘留时
The law requires an appropriate
必须有适当监护人陪同
adult to be present during your custody.
不要她
Not her.
我说不要她
Not her.
他们来我家逮捕了我
They came to the house and arrested me
带我到了重案组
and they've brought me to the Down Serious Crime Unit.
-慢点说 莎莉 -抱歉
- Slow down, Sally. - I'm sorry.
你是为什么被捕的
Why have you been arrested?
-妨碍司法公正 -怎么妨碍的
- Perverting the course of justice. - In what way?
他们怀疑在问及保罗的事时我说谎了
They suspect that I lied when they asked me about Paul.
保罗的什么事
What about Paul?
那女孩死的当晚他的去处
Where he was the night that girl died.
哪个女孩
What girl?
公园那个
The one in the park.
那你是说谎了吗
Did you lie?
是
Yes.
这是你唯一的那通电♥话♥吗
Is this your one phone call?
是
Yes.
莎莉 我不是刑事案件律师
Sally. I'm not a criminal solicitor.
我需要联♥系♥一个同事
I should contact a colleague.
重要的是你现在不要自证己罪
It's important you don't incriminate yourself.
我怀孕了 史蒂夫 求你帮帮我
I'm pregnant, Steve. Please help me.
请把上衣脱掉
Please remove your top wear shirt.
鞋子
Shoes.
那个叫贝内德托的女孩
Both the Benedetto girl
和斯派特的手♥机♥上都有很多视频
and Spector have mobile devices with video files on them.
要先看斯派特的吗
Should we prioritise Spector's?
当然
Definitely.
正在下载中 长官
Downloading now, ma'am.
我必须告诉你这次对话会被记录下来
I must advise you this interview is being recorded.
我是刑侦警员格伦·马丁
I'm Detective Constable Glen Martin.
刑侦警员盖尔·麦克纳利也在场
Detective Constable Gail McNally is also present.
疑犯名叫莎莉·安·斯派特
The suspect's name is Sally Ann Spector.
疑犯的律师也在场 史蒂芬·詹宁斯
Also present is the suspect's solicitor, Steven Jennings.
现在是5月7日 周一 22点整
It is 22:00 hours on Monday, May 7th.
审问地点是重案组
This interview is taking place in the Down Serious Crime Suite.
为了辨识声音 请在场各位
I'd like each person here to identify themselves on tape
进行身份识别
for voice identification purposes.
刑侦督察盖尔·麦克纳利
DC Gail McNally.
史蒂芬·詹宁斯 事务律师
Steve Jennings, solicitor.
莎莉·安·斯派特
Sally Ann Spector.
我先说清楚 莎莉
Just to make it clear Sally,
你的罪名是妨碍
the offence you have been investigated for is perverting
司法公正
the course of justice.
我要做的是 请你交代4月21号♥周六
What I'm going to do is ask you to give an account of the answers
我给你打电♥话♥时你所讲的信息内情
you gave me when I telephoned you on Saturday, 21st April,
并交代你丈夫保罗·斯派特
and asked you to give an account of your husband Paul Spector's
在一些特定日期的行踪
movements on a series of specific dates.
你之前给我的证词是错误的
I believe the account you gave me was false
这属于试图妨碍司法公正的行为
and amounted to an attempt to pervert the course of justice.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
用你自己的话告诉我你为什么给出那个证词
Tell me in your own words how you came to give me that account.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
在他去警局前给我打过电♥话♥
He called me before he went into the police station.
他说警方很可能来找我
He said the police would probably come round to see me
让我证实他所说的话
and ask me to confirm what he was about to tell them.
他让我撒谎说那晚我一直和他在一起
He asked me to lie and say that I'd been with him that night.
我们一起在家里
That we were at home together.
他为什么让你这么做呢 莎莉
What reason did he give Sally?
他当时没告诉我理由
When he called he didn't give a reason.
然后你就照做了吗
So you just did what he asked?
是
Yes.
他之后有告诉你原因吗
Did he ever give a reason?
有 在他从警局回来后讲的
Yes. When he came back from the station.
告诉他们 莎莉
Tell them Sally.
保罗在一个自杀热♥线♥当过志愿者
Paul worked on a suicide helpline as a volunteer.
每周五整晚和其他晚上会工作
Every Friday night all night and some other nights as well.
至少我当时以为是这样
Or at least that's where I thought he was.
当他回来 他说他最近三个月其实
When he came back he told me that he hadn't actually gone to work
都没去工作
for the last 3 months.
他有外遇了
That he'd been having an affair.
慢慢讲
Take your time.
他和我们的保姆有外遇了
He was having an affair with our babysitter.
当时她才十五岁
She was 15 at the time.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
他说如果我告诉警方
He said that if I told the police
他会被认定为性犯罪者
that he'd be put on a sex offenders list.
他会去坐牢
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表