剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
Nothing.
证明给我看
Prove it.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
我以为凯蒂的日记完全捏造了
I thought that Katie's diaries were a complete fabrication,
她是斯派特的不在场证人和
with her alibis for Spector and...
跟他的详细性接触
detailed sexual encounters.
一个女学生的幻想
A schoolgirl fantasy.
可是我们在她手♥机♥发现这段视频
Then this shows up on her phone.
我想你负责对她进行问话
I'd like you to lead on the interview with her.
她还是青少年
She's a juvenile.
如果是性问题 由同性警官
If sex is the issue, would it not be more
进行问话不是更合适吗
appropriate if she spoke to a person of the same gender?
可能是吧
Yes, probably.
也对她更容易些
Also easier for her.
所以我要你先进去
Which is why I want you to go in first.
不管她说什么
Whatever she says...
你只管聆听
just keep listening.
让她感觉你全神贯注
Give her your undivided attention.
她迷恋斯派特
She's obsessed with Spector.
看她会如何对待跟他有着相近年龄
Let's see how she deals with somebody of a similar age...
相近长相的人
and similar looks.
你看见那个灯刚亮起了吗
You see that light that's just come on?
看到了
Yes.
也就是说有人监控着这次面谈
That's to indicate the interview's being monitored.
好的
Ok.
告诉我 你是怎么遇到保罗·斯派特的
Tell me... how you first came to meet Paul Spector?
我当时14岁
I was 14.
我妈妈认识莎莉·安
My mother knows Sally Ann.
我开始帮他们看孩子
I started baby-sitting for them.
关系是怎么发展起来的
How did the relationship develop?
你看了我的日记吗
You've read my diary?
对 我看了你的日记
Yes, I have read your diary.
里面都写了
It's all in there.
我需要你告诉我 凯蒂 听你亲口说
Well, tell me now, Katie. In your own words.
我想听你说
I want to hear it from you.
我看完孩子回家时 保罗大多会送我
Most nights when I baby-sat, Paul would walk me home.
我们会一起走很久 聊音乐和诗歌♥
'We'd walk for ages just talking about music and poetry.'
他看过那么多书
'He's read so many books,
如此了解艺术与文学
he knows so much about art and literature.'
我有时候会写歌♥录下来
I write and record songs.
于是我们开始聊音乐
We started talking about music.
他主要听蓝调音乐
He listens mainly to blues music.
我为他写了一首歌♥
I wrote a song for him.
有天晚上在他书房♥ 我放给他听
I played it to him one night in his study.
那是我们第一次接吻
That was the first time we kissed.
日记里也写了
It's in the diary.
起初 那个吻很温柔
It was a gentle kiss at first...
只是嘴唇的轻轻碰触
just lips touching softly.
之后逐渐变得热情
But then it became more passionate.
莎莉·安就在楼下 所以我们很小心
Sally Ann was downstairs so we had to be careful,
但是 他解开了我的衬衣
but... he opened my shirt...
亲吻了我的胸部
kissed my breasts...
舔舐 吸吮了我的乳♥头♥
.. licked and sucked my nipples.
我也把手覆上了他的裤裆
'I put my hand on the outside of his trousers,
感觉了他的大小
'felt how big he was.
他已经有反应了
'He was getting hard.
第一次我们只进行到了那里
'And that was as far as it went that first time.'
我们等了几分钟 就下楼了
'We waited a few minutes and went back downstairs.'
长官 还有更多
Ma'am... there's more.
当时你只有14岁
'And this was when you were 14?'
对
Yes.
你知道吗 就凭你刚刚说的事
You know Paul Spector can go to prison
保罗·斯派特可以进监狱了
for the things you're saying?
我们彼此相爱
We love each other.
-你们彼此相爱吗 -没错
- You love each other? - Completely.
我们搜查了多兰的电脑
A trawl through Dolan's computer
发现里面有许多他在宾馆录的视频
has turned up thousands of recordings made in his hotel.
整个地方布置得很完备
The whole place seems set up to allow him
方便他监视客人 包括斯派特
to spy on his guests... including Spector.
他把她绑起来 然后就走了
He tied her up, then he left her.
这是她挣脱的视频
This is her getting free.
什么时候的事
When is this?
就是你接到罗丝·斯黛格电♥话♥的那晚
The same night you received the call from Rose Stagg's phone.
你为什么要闯进斯派特家
Why did you break into the Spector home?
我想靠近他
I wanted to feel close to him,
靠近他的东西
be near his things.
你为什么拍了这张照片
Why did you take this picture?
因为好玩
For fun.
你为什么要穿那件衣服
Why are you wearing that T-shirt?
也是因为好玩
Also for fun.
那是杀手的肖像
That's the E-FIT of the killer.
-对 -那件T恤是你自己做的吗
- Yes. - Did you have the T-shirt made yourself?
-是 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
因为有点像保罗
Because it looks a bit like Paul.
因为 那就是保罗
Because... it is Paul.
不 只是长得像而已
No... it just looks a bit like him.
闹着玩的
It's a joke.
你为什么去了斯派特的宾馆房♥间
Why were you in Spector's hotel room?
我只是在等他
I was just waiting for him.
等他回来
Waiting for him to come back.
-他叫你过去了吗 -叫了
- Did he ask you to go there? - Yes.
-为什么 -为了上♥床♥
- Why? - So we could go to bed together.
你在水槽烧了什么东西
What were you burning in the sink?
没什么 只是无聊
Nothing really. I was bored.
随便烧点东西
I was just burning things.
-东西 -对
- Things? - Yes.
是他要求你毁灭证据的吗
Did he ask you to destroy evidence?
什么证据
Evidence of what?
还有其他视频 你应该看看
There's some additional tapes you should see.
这件事比我想得更复杂
It's all more complex than I thought.
你丈夫给你送过任何珠宝吗
Did your husband ever give you any gifts of jewellery?
这么多年 当然送过
Over the years, yes, of course.
有没有你并不喜欢的
Any pieces that you didn't particularly like,
他却非要你戴着
but that he encouraged you to wear?
应该没有
I don't think so.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
他送过奥利维亚一条项链
He did give Olivia a necklace.
我妈妈觉得 这项链也许不适合小孩子戴
My mother questioned whether it was appropriate for a child.
之后项链就不见了
Then it just disappeared.
能不能描述一下
Can you describe it for me?
是圆形图案的奖章形项链
A large medallion kind of thing.
应该是红色
Red, I think.
是这条项链吗
Is this the necklace?
应该是
Yes, I think so.
那是谁
Who is that?
是一位受害者 莎莉
That is one of the murder victims, Sally.
莎拉·凯伊
Sarah Kay.
你曾问过 你丈夫被逮捕
You asked if your husband was arrested
是不是因为与未成年上♥床♥
for having sex with a minor.
不是
He was not.
他被捕的原因
He was arrested, initially,
首先是非法绑♥架♥并囚禁罗丝·斯黛格
for the abduction and false imprisonment of Rose Stagg.
其次是
He was subsequently further
一起严重的性侵犯罪行为
arrested for a serious sexual assault...
以及杀害约瑟夫·布劳利
and the murder of Joseph Brawley.
我给你看一幅画
I'm going to show you a drawing...
标签是证物GM2
.. marked Exhibit GM2.
你认得出来吗
Can you to tell me if you recognise it?
很抱歉 我的委托人应该在一开始
I'm sorry but the charges being faced by my client's husband
就被告知她丈夫所面临的控罪
should have been disclosed at the very start of...
你的委托人承认妨碍司法公正
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表