剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
在你觉得要被各种思绪情绪淹没时
You snap the band on your wrist
就去弹手腕上的皮筋
when your thoughts and feelings overwhelm you.
很抱歉 我也想记起来 我真的想
I'm sorry, I want to remember, I really do.
-我什么都知道了 -你在说什么
- I know everything! - What are you talking about?
保罗已经坦白了 凯蒂
Paul confessed, Katie.
不用再包庇他了
There's no need to cover for him.
你得好好讲讲你的故事了
You need to get your stories straight.
据她所说根本没有什么外遇
According to her, there's been no affair...just,
只有性侵犯
just some kind of sexual assault.
天啊 保罗 你对她做了什么
Jesus, Paul, what did you do to her?
我遇到皮特时已经有男朋友了
When I met Peter, I already had a boyfriend.
当时的男友是汤姆 现在是我的丈夫
That boyfriend was Tom, who became my husband.
罗丝·斯黛格女士 放射治疗科首席治疗师
分机:200 入职:2009年9月
擅长: 腹部成像与介入 超声内镜等
-你从没告诉他发生过什么吗 -没有
- And you never told him what happened? - No.
你是谁
Who are you?
打扰一下 长官 潜水员好像有发现
Excuse me, ma'am. The divers might have found something.
你妈妈睡哪里
Where's Mummy sleeping?
那里面
In there.
我们这些凡人在他看来
In his own mind,
他觉得他有权决定我们的生死
he believes he has the right to decide who lives and who dies.
皮特
Peter?
斯特拉
Stella?
救我 我不想死
Help me. I don't want to die.
堕落
第二季 第二集
别发抖
Stop shaking.
重新写过 把笔握好
Start again, steady hand.
-这是你的手♥机♥吗 -是的
- Is this your phone? - Yeah.
我启动了儿童安全锁
The child locks are on.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening.
-你在做什么 -不要动
- What are you doing? - Stay still.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
我的孩子都没事吧
Are my babies all right?
没事
Yes.
汤姆呢
And Tom?
你是说睡在沙发上的那个醉汉吗
You mean the drunk sleeping on the sofa?
他睡得不省人事了
He's dead to the world.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
这是什么
What is this?
你去警♥察♥局了 罗丝
You went to the police, Rose.
我没有
I didn't.
你可能跟警♥察♥待在一起几个小时
You sat with a police officer, probably for hours,
拼出我的样子
and put together that likeness of me.
这根本长得不像你
This doesn't even look like you.
你害我的人生变得很艰难
You've made my life very difficult.
不过 你不是 他
But... you're not... him.
对吧
Are you?
不是
No.
我不是他
I'm not him.
那么你完全无需担心
Well, then you have nothing to fear.
求你送我回家 求你了
Please take me home. Please!
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me!
也许是别的女孩 侥幸活下来的女孩
Perhaps it was that other girl, the, the one who survived?
报道说的是九年前 是你
The caption said it was nine years ago. It was you.
不 不是我♥干♥的
No, it wasn't me.
你可能是他
The thought that you could be him,
凶手可能是你的想法
that you could be the man.
从来没在我脑海浮现过
It never crossed my mind.
你忘了我们之间的事了吗
Have you forgotten what happened between us?
没有
No.
没有 我没有忘记
No, I hadn't forgotten.
但那不意味
But that doesn't mean...
那时我们只是在尝试
We were just trying things...
做不同的事
doing things.
事情就那样发生了
It was just something that happened.
喝醉了
Too much to drink.
那已经是很久以前的事了
It was a lifetime ago.
我结婚了 我现在是个母亲
I'm married. I'm a mother now.
也许是别的女孩
Maybe it was some other girl,
也许是跟你处过的别的女孩
some other girl that you were seeing!
没有别的女孩了
There was no other girl.
你就是那个女孩
You were the only girl.
你背叛了我
And you've betrayed me.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不要
Ah, no!
南茜
Nancy!
-吃早餐咯 -马上来 爸爸
- Time for breakfast. - I'm coming, Daddy.
南茜
Nancy!
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
在找他 傻瓜
Looking for him, stupid.
什么
What?!
他们肯定以为他住在这附近
They must think he lives round here.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God. Seriously?
我以后再也不去你家过夜了
That's the last time I'm sleeping over at yours.
右旋专业美化剪子
Right-handed professional decorating shears.
总长29厘米
29 centimetre overall length.
刀片长17.5厘米 快接近7英寸了
17.5 centimetre cutting blade - just under seven inches.
它们在水里待了多久
How long were they in the water?
我的推测是打从20号♥晚上起
I'm assuming since the night of the 20th.
我们可以试着检验下刀接触过的
We can examine them for trace and contact evidence...
血液 指纹 纤维
blood, fingerprints, fibres...
但浸泡在水里那么久 找到的希望不大
but it will be degraded after that amount of time underwater.
它陷在淤泥深处了
They were quite deep in the silt.
先找指纹
Start with the fingerprints
然后看看还能收集到什么线索
and then see if anything else can be gleaned.
我们得快速追查
We need to fast-track them.
你让罗丝待在哪儿了
Where did you put Rose?
她还没到 长官
Er, she's not here yet, ma'am.
我有她的手♥机♥号♥ 你打去她工作的地方吧
I have her mobile number. Will you call her place of work?
你有一条新消息
You have one new message.
罗丝 我是刑侦警司吉布森
Rose, this is Detective Superintendent Gibson.
我们约好今天见面的
We were due to meet today.
请回电告诉我你什么时候会到
Please ring and let me know when you'll be here.
我有更进一步的问题要问你
I do have further questions for you.
你今天必须过来 请回电给我
It's essential that you come in today. Please call me.
她今天的第一个预约是早上八点
Her first appointment at work was at eight this morning.
她没上班也没消息
She didn't turn up and no word from her either.
她已经错过了几位病人的放射治疗预约
Several patients have not received their radiology treatments.
医院的负责人一直想要联♥系♥她
Her department at the hospital have been trying to reach her.
以前从未有过这样的事
This has never happened before.
家里也没有回应
No reply from home.
看看医院的人事部
See if the hospital human resources
是否有罗丝亲属的电♥话♥
has a next-of-kin number for Rose.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time that you saw her?
她清晨很早就走了
Erm, she left in the early hours of the morning.
大概几点
What time?
我不知道 我当时在睡觉
Um, Im not sure. I was sleeping.
那你怎么知道
So how do you know?
她给我留了便条
Um, she left me a note.
便条你还留着吗
Do you still have that note?
嗯
Yeah.
请保管好
Please keep it safe.
怎么 有什么关系吗
Why? Whats this about?
你在哪里 汤姆
Where are you, Tom?
我在公园
Im in the park.
回家去 等着我
Go home. Meet me there.
我这就出发
I'm on my way.
摄像机文件传输
你知道罗丝今天本打算见我吗
Are you aware that Rose was due to see me today?
我知道
Yes. I am.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表