剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
在楼梯上脱衣服
stripping on the stairs.
你在玩游戏 愚蠢的孩子气的游戏
You're playing games. Stupid, childish games.
别管我叫孩子
Don't call me a child again.
你才十五岁
You're 15 years old.
-我已经十六岁了 -依然是孩子
- I'm 16 now. - Still a child.
我不是孩子
I'm not a child!
别喊
Don't shout.
你这个骗子
You're a liar!
你说你在我身旁就把持不住的
You told me you couldn't trust yourself around me.
你说我很漂亮
You said I was beautiful.
我是跟你说着玩的
I was fucking with your head!
你这头猪 我恨死你了
You pig. I fucking hate you.
那就离我的生活远点
Then stay out of my life.
我知道你这么多事怎么远离你
How can I with all that I know about you?
你完全不了解我
You know nothing about me.
你就是一个脑子里装满煽情幻想的
You're a suburban schoolgirl with a load of sensational fantasies
乡下女学生
running around her head.
我可不止这些
I'm much more than that.
不
No.
你是个幻想自己初夜的小处♥女♥
You're a little virgin dreaming of her first fuck.
好吧
Ok.
如果那是你想要的
If that's what you want.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
保罗
Paul?
滚开
Ah! Get off!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把这当成一个测试
Consider it a test.
什么
What?
你被绑得不紧 而且你的手腕很细
Your bonds aren't tight and your wrists are small.
你应该很容易就能挣脱
You should be able to get out easily enough.
在你挣扎的时候...
While you struggle...
你最好认真考虑你下一步要做什么
why don't you have a think about what you want to do next.
加缪说过 生活就是你所做的选择之和
As Camus says, "Life is the sum of all your choices."
慎重选择你的下一步 凯蒂
Choose your next move carefully, Katie.
吉布森
Gibson.
-我是拉尔金 长官 -怎么
- 'It's Larkin, ma'am.' - Yes?
我们收到了实验室记录官的回复
'We've heard from the Recording Officer at the labs.
他们从剪刀上提取了一个不完整的指纹
'They've managed to lift a partial print from the scissors.
我们在系统里检验到了匹配项
'We've run it through the system and found a match.'
稍等
Hang on.
继续
Go ahead.
保罗·斯派特
'Paul Spector.'
姓怎么拼写
How are you spelling that surname?
SPECTOR
's-p-e-c-t-o-r.'
斯派特
Spector.
保罗·斯派特
Paul Spector.
他应该是被我们作为
Apparently, we talked to
莎拉·凯伊谋杀案的相关人员做了询问
him in connection with the Sarah Kay murder.
是吗
Yeah.
北爱尔兰警务处门户
在植物园的监控录像里有他
Identified himself in the CCTV footage in the Botanic Gardens.
主动来的警局
Came in voluntarily.
我要那次谈话的所有细节
I want every detail on that interview.
-录了吗 -录了 女士
- Was it taped? - Yes, ma'am.
还要录音带 我要听
Find the audio tapes. I want to hear them.
无前科
你昨晚在哪里 斯派特先生
'Where were you last night, Mr Spector?'
昨晚 为什么 昨晚发生什么事了吗
'Last night? Why? What happened last night?'
请回答问题
'Just answer the question.'
我妻子在新生儿重症监护病房♥值班
'My wife was working at the Neo-natal Unit.'
那你呢
'And you?'
我在家里带孩子
'I was with the children.'
整个晚上吗
'All evening and all night?'
给他们喂饭 洗澡 哄去睡觉
'Fed them, bathed them, put them to bed.'
我自己很早就睡了
'I had an early night myself.'
我见过这张脸
I know this face.
我见过他
I've seen him.
就在这儿见的
Here.
我当时 在等凯伊的家人
I was waiting... for the Kays.
我们正要去参加一个新闻发布会
We were going to a press conference and...
他一个人在走廊里
he was walking down the
径直就向我走过来
corridor on his own, straight towards me.
怎么可能
How can that be?
斯派特被问到了
Spector was asked to account
案发当晚他的行踪
for his whereabouts on the nights that the attacks took place
但你们却没问
but not on any other
其他夜晚他的行踪来检验回答的可靠性
nights to see whether his recall was as good.
他是主动来的 要是凶手怎么会这么做
He came in voluntarily. Why would he do that if he's the killer?
为了刺♥激♥ 为从我们眼皮底下逍遥离去
For the thrill? To parade himself under our noses?
把我们当傻瓜
To make us look stupid?
展示他的优越性 表达对我们的蔑视
To demonstrate his superiority and utter contempt for us?
还需要我继续吗
Do I have to go on?
你询问他妻子了吗
Did you interview his wife?
有没有和她当面验证过他的不在场证明
Did you check those alibis face-to-face?
没有 长官 是电♥话♥联♥系♥的
No, ma'am. On the phone.
他看起来像个好人 阳光率直乐于助人
He seemed like a good guy - bright, likeable, helpful.
他让我们取了指纹和DNA
He let us take his prints, his DNA.
看起来好像完全没有什么好隐藏的
It didn't seem as though he had anything to hide.
已婚男子 两个孩子 是善别辅♥导♥员
A married man, a father of two, a bereavement counsellor...
天哪 格伦
Jesus, Glen.
对这种人我从第一天就有过评价
What have I been saying about such individuals since day one?
他们看起来迷人智慧有魅力
They frequently appear to be charming, intelligent, charismatic.
重点在于"看起来"
The key word is "Appear".
我们得刺探他挑战他 让他着慌
They have to be probed, wrong-footed, challenged.
而且为什么没人
And why has nobody followed up
再去检查他提供的
with the list of
-儿童教养所的名单 -我得和你谈谈
- children's homes that he gave?! - I need a word.
私下
In private.
作为案件负责人
As SIO, you have to
每个行动都需要你签字批准
sign off every action.
这你是知道的
You know that.
现在 如果你有不满
Now, if you weren't happy,
那就布置下一个行动
you should have raised another action to
采取进一步询问
have further inquiries made.
把晨祷安排在早上7点
Call Morning Prayers for 7:00 AM.
9点我要向局长报告
I will need to brief the Chief at nine.
长官 打扰 您的旧号♥码被人呼叫了
Ma'am. Excuse me. There's been a call on your old private number.
响了两声就断了
It rang twice, then rang off.
电♥话♥是罗丝·斯黛格的手♥机♥打来的
The call was made from Rose Stagg's mobile phone.
怎么样
Well?
简直不可思议
It was amazing.
给我好好讲讲
Tell me everything.
接通罗丝·斯黛格的号♥码了 女士
It's Rose Stagg's number, ma'am.
我是吉布森
Gibson.
斯特拉
'Stella?'
是的
Yes.
再次听到你的声音真好
'How nice to hear your voice again.'
是你吗 皮特
Is that you, Peter?
是
Yes.
为什么打给我
'Why are you calling me?'
因为我正在仰望夜幕
Because I'm looking up at the sky.
繁星当空啊
Stella, shining star.
真是美丽的夜色 让我想起了你
It's a beautiful night - made me think of you.
你把罗丝怎么了
'What have you done with Rose?'
谁
Who?
罗丝·斯黛格
Rose Stagg.
也就是罗丝·麦吉尔
Rose McGill.
你是想我知道她在你手里的吧
You must want me to know that you have her,
要不然你为什么要用她的手♥机♥打来
or why would you be using her phone?
你写道你对孩子有保护欲
You wrote that you feel protective towards children.
罗丝有两个孩子
Rose has two.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表