剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
对 就是那些
Something like that, yeah.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you ma'am.
抱歉 我没什么新消息能告诉你
Sorry, I've nothing new to tell you.
你父亲情况怎么样了
How is your father bearing up?
每个人都会先问我这个
That's what everyone always asks me first.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
How is Daddy?
真让我生气
It really pisses me off.
所有的卡片 所有的吊唁信
All the cards, all the lessons of condolence.
都是寄给爸爸的
They were all addressed to Dad.
当然 抱歉
Yes, of course. Sorry.
你怎么样
How are you?
这才是一开始就该问的
It's the right first question.
我知道
I know it is.
父亲不应该亲手埋葬自己的女儿
Fathers aren't supposed to bury their daughters.
但是
But?
但我想不起生命中有缺少莎拉的日子
But I can't remember a time in my life when Sarah wasn't there.
有太多的"如果"
There are so many if onlys.
如果她没有让警♥察♥走就好了
If only she hadn't turned the police away.
如果锁匠直接把后门换掉就好了
If only the locksmith had changed the back door straight away.
如果我逼着她来跟我们住就好了
If only I had just made her come and stay with us.
我真希望我能想想别的事
I just wish I could think about something else.
哪怕是五分钟也好
For five minutes even.
但一直都有那么多消息 报纸上
But there is so much stuff all the time, in the papers,
电视里
on the television.
而且总是爱丽丝的照片
And it is always Alice's picture.
第二名受害者:
爱丽丝·门罗
从来没有莎拉的
It's never Sarah.
今天的报纸甚至弄错了她的年龄
Today's paper even got her age wrong.
我觉得只是因为爱丽丝的出身
It's just to do with Alice's name I think.
门罗家族的关系 还有设立的基金
The Monroe connection, the fund that's been set up.
我担心是因为有好几个受害者
I worry because there's a number of victims.
莎拉已经变得有点无关紧要了
Sarah's lost her identity a bit.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
-进来 -罗丝·斯黛格取消会面了
- Yeah. - Rose Stagg has cried off.
工作压力太大
Pressure of work.
好吧
Alright.
罗丝 我今天必须要见你
Rose, I really need to see you today.
抱歉 我有很多活要干
I'm sorry. I've so much work on.
你接受的讯问是非正式的
The interview you gave was informal.
我记了笔记但是
I took notes but...
我真的很需要从你那里
I really need to get every last
收集每一条信息
bit of information from you if I can.
要录音 录像 还有笔记
Recorded, videoed, transcribed.
我知道
I know.
就像我告诉你的
As I told you,
我遇到皮特时已经有男朋友了
when I met Peter I already had a boyfriend.
是的
Yes.
当时的男友是汤姆 现在是我的丈夫
The boyfriend was Tom who became my husband.
我猜到了 你从没告诉他发生过什么吗
I presumed that. You never told him what happened?
没有
No.
我脖子上到处都是淤青 头痛得很厉害
I had bruises all over my neck. Really bad headaches.
我的声音是嘶哑的
My voice was hoarse
所以我直接没跟他见面了
so I simply stopped seeing him.
罗丝 我理解这将会是次很艰难的谈话
Rose, I understand it will be a difficult conversation.
但是还有更大的问题要考虑
But there are bigger issues.
我知道
I know.
-在吗 -我在听
- Hello? - I'm here.
今晚就跟他说 明天过来见我
Talk to him tonight. Come and see me tomorrow.
我可以中午过去
I can come in at noon.
那我们就那时候见
I'll see you then.
他写信并且打电♥话♥
He's written and he's phoned.
看上去他通过让自己介入调查
He derives pleasure it seems,
产生了愉悦感
from involving himself in the investigation.
基于此 我想
For that reason I'd like to
继续全天候监听我旧的手♥机♥
maintain the 24/7 monitoring of my old private phone
希望他也许会再打那个号♥码
in the hope that maybe he will call that number again.
电脑合成图方面有什么回应
What kind of response to the composite likeness?
罗丝·斯黛格的电子面部鉴定 很好
The Rose Stagg e-fit. Good.
问题是那是八♥九♥年前了
The fact it's from 8 or 9 years ago
可能会带来一些困惑
has caused a bit of confusion.
他现在胖吗 会是秃头吗
Could he now be fat? Could he now be bald?
他肯定不胖
He's definitely not fat.
通缉犯
你认为那看上去像我吗
Do you think that looks like me?
有一点
A wee bit maybe.
可以看吗
May I?
拿去吧
Go ahead.
现在怎么样
What about now?
更像了
A bit more now.
你认为我现在回贝尔法斯特安全吗
You think it's safe for me to go back to Belfast?
我认为你没有什么好担心的
I don't think you've got anything to worry about.
你住在市里吗
Do you live in the city?
是的 南贝尔法斯特
I do. South Belfast.
离其中一个死掉的女孩只有两个街区
Two streets away from one of the girls that died.
你一个人住吗
Do you live alone?
是啊
Yeah.
你呢
What about you?
不是
No.
不是的 我回去看我的妻子和两个孩子
No, I'm travelling back to my wife and two kids.
一个成年男人包里带着四个芭比娃娃
The only possible excuse for a grown man
有小孩是唯一可以说通的理由
to be travelling with four dollies in his bag.
你是金发
You're blonde.
其他女孩都是黑发 不是吗
All the other girls have been dark, haven't they?
其实我不是
Actually I'm not.
不是什么
Not what?
金发
Blonde.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在这一切发生前我都是黑发
I was dark until all this started happening.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
这里 证据
There. Proof.
驾驶证
我绝不可能猜到
I never would've guessed.
我们都知道 罪犯倾向于
As we know, offenders tend to commit crimes
在他们熟悉的区域犯罪
in areas that they're familiar with.
第一次谋杀
The first kill
通常发生在离定位点最近的地方
usually takes place closest to that anchor point.
在住处或者工作地附近
Near a residence or a place of work.
如果我们看看各个犯罪地点间的地域联♥系♥
If we look at the spatial relationships between the crime scenes,
音乐人行动
就可以知道罪犯
it suggests the offender
住在大学区或者乌鸦岭
lives in the university quarter or Raven Hill,
靠步行往返犯罪现场
travelling to and from the crime scenes on foot.
那会让他在闪岭区
That would make the attack on Annie
对安妮的袭击变成例外
in the Shankhill an aberration of sorts.
或许他不知怎地把她当成潜在受害者
Presumably he somehow identified her as a potential victim.
年轻 黑发
Young, dark,
有魅力 受过高等教育
attractive, educated.
他忽视了
He disregarded the fact
她没住在他居住地附近的事实
that she lived outside his natural territory.
结果他遇到了困难
Then he got into difficulties as a result.
我们知道他是步行逃跑的
We know that he fled on foot.
但他没有跑回大学区
But he didn't run back towards the university quarter.
他跑去了东边的城市机场
He ran out east towards the City Airport.
音乐人行动
那是三英里的距离 为什么会这样
That's a distance of 3 miles. Why?
你可以上网了
可能他在那边有个地方
Perhaps he has a place out there somewhere.
一个牢房♥或者仓库
A lock-up or a storage unit
或者他换衣服 放车的地方
or somewhere he changes or keeps a vehicle.
排查他从闪岭区到
Trawl of the CCTV cameras
机场路线上的摄像头后
along his route from the Shankhill out towards the airport
2012年4月20 星期五
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表