剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
天啊
Jesus.
你能记得你人生中是否有过
'Is there a happy memory from any part of your life
开心的回忆吗
'that you can remember?'
我以前觉得我的内心有个黑洞
I used to think that there was a black hole inside me
永远无法填满
that nothing could fill.
然后我有了女儿
Then I had a daughter.
我记得我第一次哄她睡觉的情景
I remember the first time that I put her to sleep.
我站着 抱着她在怀里 摇着她
I was standing, holding her in my arms, rocking her.
我的视线一刻也没有离开她
I was looking at her all the time.
她看着我
She was looking up at me.
我开始感觉到她信任我
I began to feel that she trusted me,
她觉得安全
that she felt safe.
一定是这样的 因为她开始闭上眼睛
She must have done because her eyelids started closing...
慢慢地 她安静入睡
..Little by little, and then she was asleep.
美好的回忆
That's a good memory.
为什么袭击斯黛拉·吉布森
Why did you attack Stella Gibson?
为什么扭断那个年轻人的胳膊
Why did you break that young man's arm?
世界分成可见和不可见
There is a visible and an invisible world.
那就是人会受伤的原因
That's why people get hurt.
你认为我还有救吗
Do you think I'm treatable?
当然
Of course.
能治愈吗
Curable?
那就不是一♥码♥事了
Hmm, that's different.
如果我是你的病人你会怎么做
What would you do for me if I was your patient?
把你的注意力放在事情原本该有的样子上
Try to get you to pay attention wisely to things as they are.
培养清晰的思维和真诚坦率
Foster clear thinking and open-heartedness.
试着培养不对情绪采取行动
Try to develop the capacity in you
就能感受到情感的能力
to experience a feeling without necessarily acting on it.
试着让你看到
Try to enable you to see the difference
思想和现实的区别
between thoughts and reality.
我想你应该是个好父亲
I'd imagine you're a good father.
定义一下"好父亲"
What do you mean by "Good father"?
能在孩子需要的时候出现在他们身边
Someone who is present, there for his children.
有没有人告诉过你有时候你会做恶梦
Has anyone ever told you you sometimes have bad dreams
但醒来却不记得
that you can't remember?
你妈妈或者爸爸有没有告诉过你
Has your mummy or your daddy ever told you that?
有 妈妈带我去看过一次医生
Yes. Mummy took me to the doctor's one time.
来这里和琼恩和斯蒂芬住一起之后
Have you had any bad dreams
你有没有做过噩梦
since you've been staying with Joan and Stephen?
没有
I don't think so.
没有 她睡得很好
She hasn't. She's been sleeping well.
爸爸说他在儿童之家的时候
Daddy said he had bad dreams like mine
会和我一样做噩梦
when he was in the children's home.
真的吗 他有没有说梦境的内容
Did he? Did he say what he dreamed about?
可怕的东西
Frightening things.
你现在对爸爸是什么感觉呢 奥利维亚
How do you feel about your daddy right now, Olivia?
我爱他
I love him.
但是
But?
我可能很长一段时间不会再去见他
I don't think I'll go see him for a while.
你觉得什么时候才会见到他
How long do you think before you'll see him again?
可能我长大吧 或者我生孩子的时候
When I'm grown up I might. Or if I have a baby.
如果我有孩子了 我就能带她去探望他
If I have a baby, I might go take her to see him.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
出了车祸
I was in a car accident.
其实不是
No, I wasn't.
保罗·斯派特袭击了我
Paul Spector attacked me.
我也有那样的伤疤
I've got marks like that.
给我看
Show me.
不行
I can't.
为什么
Why?
伤疤在我的大腿上部和脚根
They're on my upper thighs and on the soles of my feet.
我不想别人知道 也不想他们看到
I didn't want anyone to know, to see them.
是属于私人的
They were private.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do it?
我想是和你一样的理由
I think for the same reason you do.
是什么
What's that?
愤怒
Anger.
你因为什么而愤怒
What did you have to be angry about?
我的父亲
My father.
为什么
Why?
他的离世
He died.
怎么回事
How?
他得了病
He was ill.
当时你多少岁
How old were you?
14.
我的父亲是自杀的
My father killed himself.
我以为是个意外
I thought it was an accident.
他选择骑摩托车
He chose to ride a motorbike.
尽管每次他出门我都会担惊受怕
Even though I worried about him every time he went out...
每次他晚归的时候
..Every night he was late home.
他爱摩托车胜于爱我
He loved the bike more than he loved me.
爱风驰电掣的感觉胜于爱他的独生女
Loved the thrill of speed more than he loved his only daughter.
我不认为是意外
I don't call that an accident.
这就是你毁掉自己人生的原因吗
Is that why you're throwing your life away?
你知道他不会回来的
You know you can't get him back.
无论你多么努力地尝试
No matter how hard you try.
从前有个双面人
There was a man of double deed,
往花♥园♥洒满种子
Who sowed his garden full of seed;
当种子开始萌芽
When the seed began to grow,
花♥园♥如白雪遍地
'Twas like a garden full of snow;
当冰雪开始融化
When the snow began to melt,
如同失去锚的船
'Twas like a ship without a belt;
当船拔锚起航时
When the ship began to sail,
如失去尾巴的鸟
'Twas like a bird without a tail;
当小鸟展翅飞翔
When the bird began to fly,
如天上翱翔之鹰
'Twas like an eagle in the sky;
当天空开始咆哮
When the sky began to roar,
如同隔门的雄狮
'Twas like a lion at my door;
当家门将破裂时
When my door began to crack,
如刺入后背之刃
'Twas like a stick across my back;
当后背开始剧痛
When my back began to smart,
如利刃刺入心脏
'Twas like a penknife in my heart;
当心脏开始流血
And when my heart began to bleed...
正如同死亡降临
..'Twas death, and death, and death indeed.
保罗·斯派特
我要你帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a favour.
我知道一切感觉都像被污染了一样
I know that everything feels tainted, polluted.'
其实不然
But it's not.
我们脑海里都有那么一把声音
We all have those voices in our heads,
说我们是失败品
that tell us we're a disappointment,
说我们做的事无关紧要
that tell us our work is insignificant.
永远都不够好 用时太长 过程太难
That it's not good enough, it takes too long, it's too hard.
但是艰苦的时期
But when times are tough,
我们需要艰苦的梦
we need tough dreams.
它们是真实的梦 不是谎言
But real dreams, not lies.
不像保罗那样不切实
Not an unreality like Paul.
你要为自己而努力 凯蒂
You need to fight for yourself, Katie,
因为现在
because right now...
你的处境很危险
..You're in danger.
这是什么
What's this?
你的巧克力
It's your chocolate.
我不要这块 我要他那样的
I don't want that chocolate. I want what he's got.
马克 你有糖尿病 这是你的特殊巧克力
Mark, you're diabetic. That's your special chocolate.
我不喜欢特殊巧克力 我要他那样的
I don't like special chocolate. I want what he's got.
这东西的味道就像狗巧克力
This stuff tastes like dog chocolate.
我不要吃狗巧克力
I'm not eating dog chocolate!
不吃就什么都没有
I'm afraid it's this or nothing.
那把钱还给我
Then give me my money back.
我已经买♥♥了你要求的东西
I've spent your money on the things you asked for.
把钱还给我
I want my money back!
马克 冷静
Mark, calm yourself.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表