剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
It says in your notes
手术时你眼中有泪
that there were tears in your eyes during your surgery.
你当时哭了
That you were crying.
是吗
Was I?
你能想起来吗
Does that mean anything to you?
也许吧
Perhaps...
我就是
I just...
奥古斯特·拉尔森医生
奥古斯特·拉尔森医生
心理健康学家
不信他是真的失忆
Can't believe the memory loss is real.
他只是那种觉得有利可图
He's just the sort of person who would feign amnesia
就会假装失忆的那种人
if he felt that there was something to be gained from it.
哪怕只是为了欺骗别人 尤其是专家
Even just for the sheer delight of duping people,
来找乐子
particularly experts.
比如 像我这样的人
Someone like me, for example?
我只是说 就我跟他的谈话来看
'I'm just saying that, from my conversations with him,
在我看来 正好相反
'it seems to me that he exhibits,
他展示出对他的暴♥力♥行为具有超常记忆
'if anything, a superior memory for his violence.'
很明显他在他自己脑中一次又一次地
It's clear to me that he rehearsed the crimes in his mind
彩排犯罪过程
over and over.
犯罪行为很大程度上被编排过
They were heavily scripted.
所以这些犯罪行为本身
And so, the crimes themselves were memorable
与编排过程异同之处
both in the way that they match the script
都令人难忘
and in the way that they differ.
所以在我看来
So, in my view, it's...
他不可能
..extremely unlikely that he has...
忘记任何事情
'forgotten anything.'
面临失忆时
Faced with memory loss,
临床医生只有一个办法确认
there is only one way a clinician can go
就是进行调查
and that is to investigate.
如果他到我们这来
If we take him here,
我就打算这么做
then that is what I intend to do.
如果你有时间
'If you have the time,
我真的希望你能对斯派特
'I'd really appreciate getting a premorbid appraisal
做一个发病前的评估
'of Mr Spector from you.
作为一个与他有过广泛交流的人
'As someone who has had extensive dealings with him.'
你告诉我的
Anything at all you can
任何与他相关的事情都会非常有用
tell me about him would be extremely useful.
我会尽力帮助你
I'll help in any way I can.
谢谢
'Thank you.
晚安
'Good night.'
晚安
Good night.
经历
一切都变黑了
'Everything went dark.'
时间是过得更快还是更慢了
And did time seem to speed up or slow down?
更快
It sped up.
我迅速通过一个隧♥道♥
I was rushing through a tunnel.
你看到或者感觉到被一个亮光包围吗
And did you see or feel surrounded by a brilliant light?
-是有光 -你能描述一下吗
- There was a light. - Can you describe it?
-非常亮 刺眼 -热吗
- Incredibly bright. Blinding. - And hot?
不 不热
No, not hot.
你到达了边界或者没有退路的地方吗
Did you come to a border or a point of no return?
有一个时刻
There was a point. Um...
我觉得我可以继续走
I felt I could have gone on.
但有声音叫住了我
But there were voices calling me back.
什么声音
What voices?
我女儿的
My daughter.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
在那里还有你认识的人吗
'And was there anyone else there known to you,
活着的或去世的
'living or dead?'
有
Yes.
谁
Who?
我妈妈
I think my mother.
发生了什么事
And what happened?
她的出现让你有何感想
How did you feel in her presence?
害怕
Afraid.
她跟你说话了吗
Did she speak to you?
她叫我
She was calling me.
我想她要我去她那
I think she wanted me to come to her.
去光那边
Towards the light.
但有另一个声音
But there was other voices.
我女儿叫我回来
My daughter calling me back.
你想醒过来吗
And did you want to come back to your body?
活过来吗
Come back to life?
不
No.
但我不能就这么丢下她
But I couldn't just abandon her.
你是在那时候哭了吗
Is that when you cried?
都喝了吧
Drink it all up.
好孩子
Good girl.
你曾濒临死亡
You came close with dying.
现在你对死亡怎么理解
What do you now understand death to be?
现在死亡对你意味着什么
What does death mean to you now?
我知道真正属于我们的
I know that life
就是活着
is our only true possession.
那死呢
And death?
我发现一起很类似的谋杀案
'I've found a murder that looks promising.'
真的吗 一样的首字母
Really? The right initials?
关联点不在这
That's not the connection.
法学院学生 苏珊·哈帕
A law student. Susan Harper.
你认为她的长相符合吗
Do you think she looks right?
当然 很明显
Yes, absolutely.
-就是更年轻一点 -21岁
- Just a bit younger. - 21.
唯一的问题就是有人为此案在服刑了
The only problem is there is someone doing time for it.
一个叫大卫·阿尔瓦雷斯的人
It's an individual called David Alvarez.
我记得我昨天见过这个名字 他是和斯派特
I remembered I saw his name yesterday on the list of children
同时期在高纳卡尔的
who were in Gortnacull
其中一个小孩
at the same time as Spector.
所以我做了一些调查
So, I've done some digging.
证实他们是同一个人
And they are one and the same.
为这起谋杀案服刑的大卫·阿尔瓦雷斯
The David Alvarez who's doing time for the murder
跟斯派特在家乡的朋友
is the same David Alvarez
大卫·阿尔瓦雷斯是同一个人
who was a fellow pupil of Spector's at the home.
阿尔瓦雷斯为什么会被定罪
Why was Alvarez convicted?
在她的尸体上发现了他的DNA
His DNA on her body.
加上后续认罪
A subsequent confession.
这证据确凿
That's pretty conclusive.
这是哪一年的事
What year is this?
2002年8月
August 2002.
在伦敦
In London.
那就是斯派特时间线中的空缺年
Now, there's a gap in Spector's time-line.
我们不知道他当时在哪 在干嘛
We don't know where he was or what he was doing.
是的 我们不知道
No, we don't.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
尽量睡一会
Try and get some sleep.
我会为你祈祷的
I'll pray for you.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表