剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
明天做核磁共振后才能更好的确认
We'll be in a better position to judge tomorrow, post MRI.
几周几个月 还是多久总得有个数吧
Well, weeks, months? For ever? What?
抱歉 我真的不知道
I'm sorry. I really don't know.
我能说的只是他在被羁押期间中枪
All I can tell you is that he was shot in police custody.
腹部受伤严重
There's severe abdominal trauma.
他情况严重 正在进行紧急手术
He's in a critical condition and undergoing emergency surgery.
在手术中死亡的可能性也是存在的
There is a possibility that he won't survive that surgery.
是警♥察♥打伤他的吗
Shot by a police officer?
不 不是警♥察♥
No, not a police officer.
抱歉 我不能透露更多情况了
I'm sorry, I can't say any more than that.
血浆到了吗
Is that blood here yet?
2单位的O型血 已准备好快速输血器
Two units, O negative, just ready through the rapid transfuser.
在等待输血方案
We're waiting on MTP.
天哪 都准备开始了 他的收缩压只有60
Christ, 60 systolic before we start?
无菌单
Drapes.
开腔前再给我一分钟 他的血压太低了
Give me a minute, before you open. His BP is in the toilet.
最多三十秒 拜托了
More like 30 seconds, please.
给我一剂肾上腺素
Make me a syringe of adrenaline.
开腔后血压会降得更低
His pressure will bottom when they open and decompress him.
护士 能不能请你给打电♥话♥给血库提醒他们
Sister, would you ring the blood bank and remind them
大量输血协议就是用在此时
that Massive Transfusion Protocol means now?
你能给金先生去电说需要他帮忙吗
And would you call Mr King and tell him I'd appreciate his help?
血压多少 我能开始了吗
What's his pressure now? Can I start?
收缩压80 只会更糟
80 systolic. Only going to get worse.
是的 你可以开始了
Yes, you can start.
手术刀
Scalpel.
两根棉签
Two swabs.
抽吸 谢谢
Suction, please.
角度仪
Protractor.
真是一团糟
It's a real, real mess here.
他在恶化 血压降低 我要的肾上腺素呢
He's slowing, systolic dropping. Where's that adrenaline?
体温很低 赶紧打
He's cold. Let's push the fluids.
手术室的暖气打开 谢谢
Turn up the heat in theatre, please.
下一袋血浆准备好了 六袋冷冻血浆到了
There's another unit ready for transfusion. The six FFP are here.
赶紧接上给他输血
Give him the unit and horse in the FFP through that peripheral.
-护士 请你用手挤压加速好吗 -袋子
- Sister, would you squeeze that in? - Packs.
情况在恶化 血压脉搏都是40
We're losing here. BP and pulse are the same. 40.
怎么样 莫顿小姐 需要稳住情况
Where are we at, Miss Morton? We need to get control here.
我什么也看不见
I can't see shit.
脉搏又降低了 情况不容乐观
Pulse rate is dropping. We're really struggling here.
停停停 没有脉搏了
Stop, stop, stop. There's no pulse.
肾上腺素 谢谢
Adrenaline, please.
做心肺复苏
Start CPR.
皮特
Peter?
母亲
Mother?
爸爸 看我找到了什么
Daddy, look what I've found!
皮特
Peter!
皮特 来我这边
Peter, come to me.
皮特
Peter.
肾上腺素有效了
Adrenaline is hitting.
救回来了吗
So, he's back?
救回来了 请继续 莫顿医生
He's back. Carry on, Dr Morton.
他的脾完全碎裂
His spleen is shattered.
我需要帮助
I'm going to need a second pair of hands here.
金先生还没来吗
Any sign of Mr King?
他在做消毒
He is scrubbing.
血压60脉搏56
BP now 60 and pulse 56.
进行手术吧 现在可以
Time to act, we've got a window here.
-是脾吗 -我觉得是
- Spleen? - Yeah, I think so.
取出来看看还有没有其他伤口
Let's get it out and see what else is going on.
请把脾移开 谢谢
Mobilise the spleen, please.
血管剪
Scissors.
-刚刚出现 -很好
- That's just coming now. - Good.
止血钳
Clamp.
注意胰腺末端
Watch the tail of the pancreas.
好了
Got it.
很好
Good.
血管剪
Scissors.
血压回升至80 脉搏72
Pressure rising 80 systolic, pulse rising up at 72.
打结
Tie.
血管剪
Scissors.
透热法
Diathermy.
情况如何 阿德里安
How are we getting on there, Adrian?
血压稳定在90 脉搏102
Systolic stable at 90, pulse stable at 102.
用了少量降肾上腺素
He's on a trickle of norepinephrine.
情况仍不乐观 但是酸碱值7.2
He's still behind but PH 7.2,
乳酸4.5 已经有所改善
lactate 4.5, though - that's improved.
情况还十分不稳定
He's still quite labile.
体温34.8摄氏度
Temp is 34.8 degrees Celsius.
但是在分泌尿液 十五分钟里40毫升
But he's making urine - 40 mills in the last 15 minutes.
意识不清楚了
He's very oozy.
我认为最好缝合 先恢复体温
I think it's best to pack him, warm him up.
我们得处理酸中毒现象 解决角膜相关抗体
We need to fix that acidosis and get his co-ag sorted out.
我建议让他在重症监护室过一夜
I suggest putting him in ICU overnight
-明天再进行第二次手术 -同意
- and having a re-look laparotomy tomorrow? - Agreed.
弹口很浅
The hole's superficial.
我都能摸到弹壳
I can actually feel the bullet.
鉴证科又有新证据了 袋子 谢谢
Another trophy for the forensic lab. Packs, please.
重症监护室的病床已经准备好了
There's an ICU bed ready whenever you're ready.
软度中等 不要翻开 不要翻开
Medium soft. Do not unfold them. Do not unfold them.
极软 谢谢 极软
Big soft in my hand, please. Big soft.
谢谢
Thank you.
让他好好恢复 行吗
Take the bad look off him up in recovery. Yeah?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
爸爸遇到了事故
Daddy's been in an accident.
什么事故
What kind of accident?
车祸
A car accident.
-什么车 -不知道 我想
- What car? I don't know. - I think, um...
我不知道是什么车
I don't know what car.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在医院
He's in hospital.
我们能去看他吗
Can we go and see him?
医生们正在照顾他 他需要休息
The doctors are looking after him now and he needs his sleep.
也许明天吧 如果他好点的话
Maybe tomorrow, if he's feeling better.
他哪里受伤了
Where is he hurt?
我不知道 我想是肚子上吧
I don't know. I think it's his tummy.
-我真的很想见他 -但是今晚不行
- I really want to see him. - Well, you can't. Not tonight.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia...
你的胳膊医生怎么说
What have the doctors said about your arm?
也许有神经受损
There could be some nerve damage.
也许我的职业生涯要告终了
May be the end of my career.
真的吗
Really?
肯定不会的
I'm sure it's not.
你为什么冲到了他身边
Why did you run to him?
什么
What?
我们都中了枪 你冲向了他 不是我
The both of us were shot, but you ran to him, not me.
你只担心他
All your concern was for him.
我当时觉得他伤的更重
I could see that his injuries were worse.
还有呢
And?
你当时在喊 他要死了
You were crying out, "We're losing him."
你听起来
You sounded...
很伤心
..Anguished.
我不希望事情那么结束
I didn't want it to end there.
不能像那样
Not like that.
他不用出庭受审 不用接受判决与刑罚
No court case, no sentence, no punishment.
受害者家属就没法解脱
No closure for the families.
我要他活着接受审讯和判决
I want him to live so that he can be tried and sentenced
并且在监狱里度过余生
and spend the rest of his life in prison.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表