剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
看起来对他进行举证立案的压力
It seems there's more than usual pressure
比通常情况要更大一些
to build the evidential case against him.
那正是我们在做的 长官
That's precisely what we're doing, sir.
如果辩方要求进行精神状况评估的话
What will happen to him if the defence does ask
他会面临怎样的处理
for a mental health assessment?
他的潜在危险性会让他
His potential dangerousness
被建议安置在法医机构里
suggests a forensic unit
而不是普通医院病区
rather than a hospital ward.
那会是哪里
And where would that be?
东贝尔法斯特的福耶尔医疗中心
The Foyle Clinic in East Belfast.
谁会对他进行评估
Who will assess him?
奥古斯特·拉尔森
August Larson.
他是位精神病学法医顾问
He's the Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist.
经验非常丰富 习惯上庭提供专家证词
Very experienced, very used to giving expert testimony in court.
我们越快把他从医生的手中弄出来
The sooner we get him out of the hands of the medics,
把他弄回到司法系统里来越好
and back into the justice system, the better.
谢谢 艾莉森
Thanks, Alison.
吉拉·谢里登 专门照顾斯派特先生的护士
Kiera Sheridan. Mr Spector's dedicated nurse.
她为他提供一对一的护理服务
She provides him with one-to-one care.
如果病人状态不允许 她会限制你们的探访
She will limit your visit if patient status warrants it.
-谢谢 -她会带你们进去
- Thank you. - She'll show you in.
他妻子情况如何
What about the wife?
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
很显然这对她是个毁灭性的打击
It's obviously been a devastating blow to her -
就如同对任何
as it would be to anyone
没有对罪犯产生任何怀疑的人来说
who seems to have had no real suspicions.
但她不可能再犯了
But there's no possibility of her repeating the offence.
她认了罪
She's admitted her guilt,
纠正了事实
She's corrected the facts.
她甚至最后可能成为控方证人
She might even end up being a witness for the prosecution.
我觉得我们应该撤销对她的指控
I think we should drop the charges.
如果她一开始在斯派特的行踪上
If she'd told the truth, in the first place,
说了实话
about Spector's whereabouts,
那我们就可以更仔细的对他进行调查
then we could have investigated him more closely
也许罗丝·斯黛格就不会
and, perhaps, Rose Stagg would not have
受到她所经历的折磨了
been put through the ordeal that she has.
我只是觉得在法庭上追究她的责任
I just feel that pursuing her through the courts
很可能会对她的身心健康
will likely have a very bad effect
带来不好的影响
on her mental and physical health.
控告她真的有利于公众吗
Is prosecution really in the public interest?
作为检察长
As Director of Public Prosecutions,
我不得不说 我认为是的
I have to say, I think it is.
斯派特一案会如何进行下去尚不明朗
How things will unfold with Spector is unclear.
检控他的妻子会发出一个明确的信♥号♥♥
Prosecuting his wife sends a clear signal -
我们是认真的 而且涉案的人不会轻易逃脱
we mean business and no-one involved will be getting off lightly.
莎莉·安·斯派特在被警♥察♥羁押期间流产了
Sally Ann Spector miscarried in police custody.
那对任何一位女性来说都是个灾难
That's a devastating thing to happen to any woman,
但对她而言更甚
but particularly her.
她一心照顾她自己的小孩
Her identity is wrapped up in her children
和她工作中照顾的孩子们
and those that she cares for.
她被那些她在新生儿重症监护室照顾过的
She's perceived as an angel by the parents of the babies
家长们视为天使
she looks after in the NICU.
而现在看来仿佛她失去了一切
Now, it appears as if she's lost everything,
她的婚姻
her marriage,
她的工作
her work,
她未出生的孩子
her unborn child.
她为她的天真付出了非常高昂的代价
She's paid a very high price for her naivety.
我无法相信 在所有人中
I can't believe that, of all people,
是你建议我们要家长式地对待莎莉·安
you are suggesting that we treat Sally Ann paternalistically.
我建议我们提起诉讼
I say we move ahead with the charges
然后以此作为反制斯派特的筹码
and we can use them as leverage against Spector.
我认为我们需要牢记那些罪行的严肃性
I do think we need to bear in mind the seriousness of the offence.
你神志不清的时候 我们代你接受了
We accepted instructions on your behalf from your wife
你妻子的指示
when you were unconscious.
今天可以由你自己来决定你是不是乐意
Today is an opportunity for you to say if you are happy for us
让我们来为你进行辩护
to be representing you.
我相信院方已经
I believe that the nature
向你解释过你的创伤性质了
of your injuries has been explained to you?
是的
Yes.
你明白你被枪击之时正处于
And you understand that you were in police custody
警♥察♥羁押期间吗
when you were shot?
是的 但我仍然不知道是为什么
Yes, but I still don't know why.
没人告诉我
No-one will tell me.
一位叫做詹姆斯·泰勒的人对此负有责任
An individual called James Tyler was responsible.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is.
他为什么要对我开枪
Why did he shoot me?
我需要从警♥察♥那得到更多信息
I need to get more information from the police
才能回答你这个问题
before I can explain that.
更紧迫的事情是 斯派特先生
The more pressing issue, Mr Spector,
警♥察♥现在对你提起了
is that the police have charged you
一连串非常严重的罪行指控
with a number of very serious crimes.
是法典上最严重的那些罪行
I mean, the most serious crimes on the Statute Book.
什么罪行
What crimes?
一系列谋杀
A series of murders.
哪种谋杀
What sort of murders?
如果你允许的话
With your permission,
让我来给你过一下警方的控罪书
let me take you through the police charge sheet.
被指控的罪行都发生在贝尔法斯特
All the, er...alleged crimes took place in Belfast.
警方声称在2011年12月10日
The police claim that on the 10th day of December, 2011,
你在大学教师菲奥娜·加勒格家中谋杀了她后
you murdered University lecturer Fiona Gallagher in her home
逃离了犯罪现场
before fleeing the scene.
受害人被勒扼致死
Death by strangulation.
2012年3月15日
That on the 15th of March, 2012,
你在建筑师爱丽丝·门罗的住所
you murdered architect Alice Monroe in her home,
用绳子勒死她
strangling her with a ligature.
警方称其后你清洗并擦净她的尸体
They allege that you then washed and dried her body,
然后把她放回床上摆好姿势
before putting her back to bed and posing her body.
2012年4月16日
That on the 16th of April, 2012,
在律师莎拉·凯伊的住所
you murdered solicitor Sarah Kay in her home,
你用绳子勒死她
strangling her with a ligature.
警方称你清洗并擦净她的尸体
They allege that you washed and dried Sarah's body
清洗并烘干♥她♥的寝具
washed and dried her bedclothes...
把她的指甲涂成红色
..Painted her finger nails red,
然后把她放到床上摆姿势并拍照
before posing her in her bed and taking photographs.
莎拉·凯伊遇害时怀孕了
Sarah Kay was pregnant at the time of her death.
4天后 2012年4月20日
That four days later, on the 20th of April, 2012...
在会计师安妮·布劳利的住所
You attacked and strangled
你袭击并勒住她
accountant Annie Brawley in her home.
警方称你
They claim that you...
还杀害了她的弟弟 约瑟夫·布劳利
also murdered her brother Joseph Brawley
在他试图保护姐姐时
when he tried to defend his sister
你用装饰剪刀捅了他3次
stabbing him three times with some decorating shears.
其后你逃离了现场
You, then, fled the scene.
安妮·布劳利在袭击中幸存
Annie Brawley survived the attack.
这些人我都不认识
I don't recognise any of these people.
我从未见过他们
I've never seen these people before.
不止这些
There's more.
警方称在5月3日
They allege that on May the 3rd,
你在罗丝·斯黛格的住所绑♥架♥了她
you abducted Rose Stagg from her home,
将她非法囚禁
imprisoned her unlawfully
并把她强行扣留
and detained her against her will.
我认识她
I know her.
罗丝什么 你刚刚说谁
Rose what, who did you say?
斯黛格
Stagg.
你也许更熟悉斯黛格太太另一个名字
Perhaps you know Mrs Stagg better as
罗丝·麦吉尔
Rose McGill?
是
Yes.
但我已有4年左右没见过她
But I haven't seen her in the last four years or so.
你认为最后见她是什么时候
When did you last see her, do you think?
初夏
Early summer.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表