剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
至于他的失忆 他可能是在假装
With regard to his memory loss, he could be feigning,
前情提要
夸大 或者装病
exaggerating or simply... malingering.
我别无选择 只能送她去
Now, I feel I have no choice, other than to remand her
班戈市的西帕克少年犯中心
to the seapark Juvenile Justice Centre in Bangor.
我才不管你怎么做
I don't care what you do.
只有保罗才是诚实的
The only one who's honest is Paul.
警方说他们有关于斯派特的新证据
The police say they have fresh evidence to put to Spector.
什么类型的证据
What sort of evidence?
显然他们发现了斯派特租用的车♥库♥
Apparently they have found a lock-up rented by Spector.
你为什么会到这里
Why are you in this place?
我扭断了我妹妹的手臂
I twisted my sister's arm.
在拧断了妹妹的手臂后 他侵犯了她
After he broke his sister's arm, he raped her...
把她扔到经过的卡车前
and carried her into the street,
让车碾死了她
threw her into a passing bin lorry that crushed her to death.
没人知道高纳卡尔之家所有多可怕
No-one has any idea how bad Gortnacull House was.
你确定鲍尔温
Are you certain that Baldwin,
保罗·斯派特曾是扬森的最爱吗
Paul Spector, was Jensen's favourite?
白天夜晚一天不落 整整一年
Every night and every day for a full year.
保罗·斯派特 我要再以你在2002年8月18日
Paul Spector, I am further arresting you for the murder of
杀害苏珊·哈帕的罪名逮捕你
Susan Harper on the 18th of August 2002.
请暂缓此次审讯
I insist this interview be suspended.
我得听取斯派特先生的意见
I must take instruction from Mr Spector.
你认识这个男人吗 知道他的名字吗
Do you recognise this man? Do you know his name?
大卫·阿尔瓦雷斯
David Alvarez.
停止审讯
This interview stops now.
怎么回事
What is going on?
警方太狡猾了
The police have been clever.
他们找到了我能回忆起来的东西
They have something on me that I can actually remember.
北爱尔兰警局
我那天在一家加勒比餐厅工作
I'd worked that day, in a Caribbean restaurant.
天气暖和 下着雷雨
It was a warm day. There was thundery rain.
大卫和我下班后出去 去喝酒
David and I went out after work, went out drinking.
我们去了一家当地夜店 名字不记得了
We went to a local club, I can't recall the name.
我们在那里遇见了苏珊·哈帕 她邀我们去她家
We met Susan Harper there. She invited us to her house.
她应该是跟人同租 但那里没有别人
I think she shared a house, but there was no-one there.
我们去了她房♥间
We went up to her room.
你们三个吗
The three of you?
对
Yes.
然后呢
What happened?
她和大卫上♥床♥了
She and David had sex.
你呢
And you?
我就看着
I watched.
他们怎么做的
What sort of sex?
就是正常的
Ordinary sex.
然后呢
What happened then?
大卫走了
David left.
他又出去喝酒了
He went out to find more drink.
他留下我们俩
He left us together.
继续
Go on.
我们
We, erm...
我邀请她试试别的玩法
I invited her to try something a bit different.
什么
What?
一个性♥爱♥游戏
A sex game.
之后发生的事是场意外
What happened was an accident.
是双方自愿的游戏吗
A consensual game?
是的
Yes.
那这个大卫·阿尔瓦雷斯怎么会被
Then how did this David Alvarez individual come to be found
判有罪 如果他根本没在
guilty if he wasn't even there?
为什么是杀人 不是过失杀人
And why murder, why not manslaughter?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
大卫·阿尔瓦雷斯找到地方买♥♥酒了吗
Did David Alvarez find somewhere to sell him drink?
我不知道 他没再回来
I don't know. He never came back.
可以给我点水吗
Could I please have some water?
你...
Have you, erm...
对其他指控记起来点什么了吗
..Remembered more in regard to the other charges?
不记得
No.
如果你现在开始不回应 看上去会很不好
It will look bad if you stop answering now.
说话务必小心
Just be careful what you say.
那时只剩下你和苏珊·哈帕了
So at that point you were left alone with Susan Harper?
是的
Yes.
之后呢
What happened then?
我建议她试试
I suggested that she tried something, erm,
比她和大卫做♥爱♥方式更刺♥激♥的玩法
a bit more exciting than the sex that she'd had with David.
什么方式
What?
我一直在实验
I'd been experimenting.
跟谁
With?
132号♥证物
Exhibit 132.
我从未见过这个
I've never seen these before.
-你承认这是你吗 -他没有承认任何事
- You admit it's you? - He admits no such thing.
这样做实验 性窒息
Experimenting like that, with sexual asphyxiation.
你是让苏珊·哈帕做这个了吗
Is that the sort of behaviour you involved Susan Harper in?
我建议你不要回答这个问题
I advise you not to answer that question.
是的
Yes.
怎么做的 具体点
How? Specifically.
给她脑袋套上塑料袋
Her head in a plastic bag.
在脖子上系上吗
Tied off at the neck?
不 就是个薄薄的塑料袋
No, just a thin plastic bag.
你绑她的手了吗
Did you tie her hands?
没有 她的手能活动
No, her hands were free.
是你提议用塑料袋的吗
Was it your suggestion to use the bag?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
跟这些照片里是一个原因
For the same reasons as in these pictures,
想有控制权
to feel in control,
想失去控制
to feel out of control...
想觉得有力 想觉得无力
to feel powerful, to feel weak,
想可怕 想受信任
to be fearful, to be trusted.
你本该把袋子摘掉吗
Were you supposed to remove it?
她应该在最高♥潮♥时
She was...at the peak of orgasm,
把袋子扯掉
to tear off the bag,
这样大脑会涌入含氧血液
it floods the brain with oxygen-laden blood,
产生一种快♥感♥
leads to a feeling of euphoria.
或死亡
Or death.
很遗憾 是的
Sadly, yes.
很遗憾
Sadly?
她清楚这种行为的危险性吗
Did she understand the risks involved with such behaviour?
我想是的
I think so.
你解释了吗
Did you explain it?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
如果她失去了意识 你为什么没摘掉袋子
Why didn't you remove the bag for her if she lost consciousness?
你看不出她窒息了吗
Could you not see she was suffocating?
我没看着她
I wasn't looking at her.
我当时在给她口♥交♥
I was going down on her.
我们喝了酒 嗑了可♥卡♥因♥ 或许她是因此而死
We'd been drinking, taken coke. Maybe that's why she died.
但大卫·阿尔瓦雷斯 当时不在场的人
And yet David Alvarez, who wasn't even there at the time,
如今在因为谋杀而终身监禁
is serving a life sentence for the murder.
那是他的选择
His choice.
你觉得他为什么这样选择
Why would he make that choice, do you think?
我不知道 你得问他了
I don't know. You'll have to ask him.
你意识到发生了什么后 做了什么
So what did you do when you realised what had happened?
你叫救护车了吗 报♥警♥了吗
Did you call for an ambulance? Did you call the police?
-没有 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
我没想到
It didn't occur to me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
收拾干净
Cleaned up.
所以床边有一个洗碗碟用的浅桶吗
Does that account for the presence of a washing-up bowl by the bed?
是的
Yes.
我去取水 给她洗了身子
I fetched the water and washed her.
然后倒进了浴缸
Emptied it into the bath.
我本想把它拿回厨房♥的
I was meant to bring it back to the kitchen.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表