剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
我们不能给辩方任何机会质疑
We cannot give the defence any chance of challenging
我们证物的连贯性
the continuity of our exhibits.
井井有条对我们调查的下一步
Organisation is crucially important
至关重要
to the next stage of our investigations -
立案
case construction.
我不知道斯派特接下来会怎样
I don't know what's going to happen with Spector,
或他要花多少时间从受伤中恢复
or how long it will take him to recover from his injuries...
但我们一秒都不能松懈
but we cannot take our foot off the gas for a minute.
我们得尽量多的收集进一步证据
We need to look for as much further evidence as we can...
为了证明我们是对的
To corroborate our account
和构建有证有据的案件叙述
and construct an evidenced case narrative.
我们得预测案件中的潜在弱点
We need to predict any potential weaknesses in our case
并且用证据补上缺口
and plug any gaps with evidence.
真凭实据 书面证据 间接证据
Real evidence - documentary evidence, circumstantial evidence,
证人证言
witness testimonies.
有分量的证据
Evidence that carries weight.
错已铸成
Mistakes have been made.
不容再犯
No more mistakes.
罗丝的车怎么样了
What's happening with Rose's car?
已经找到了 正在搜证
It's been recovered and it's being worked on.
已经搜集了DNA和痕迹证据
It's been processed for DNA and trace evidence.
明天采集指纹
They're dusting for prints tomorrow.
好像有一名男子
It seems a man has come forward
在新闻看到斯派特的照片之后
having seen Spector's photograph on the news.
说有个长得像他的男人向他租了
He says Spector looks like a man who rents a lock-up
东贝尔法斯特的上锁车♥库♥
from him in east Belfast,
用鲍尔温的名字
under the name Baldwin.
申请搜查令
Let's get a warrant for that.
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
保罗 你听得到吗
Paul, can you hear me?
保罗 我是你的护士吉拉
Paul, I'm Kiera, I'm your nurse.
你听得到吗
Can you hear me?
好的 我准备说一连串字母
OK, I'm going to say a series of letters.
我说字母A的时候 我要你挤一下我的手
And I want you to squeeze my hand whenever I say the letter A.
每次我说字母A 好吗
Every time I say the letter A, OK?
S
S.
A
A.
V
V.
E
E.
A
A.
H
H.
A
A.
R
R.
T
T.
很好 非常好 保罗
OK, that's good. That's very good, Paul.
现在举起这么多只手指
Now hold up this many fingers.
好的 举起另一只手也这么做
OK. And now with the other hand.
现在加多一只手指
And now add one more finger.
很好 非常好 保罗
OK, that's good. That's very good, Paul.
松开扣
Cuff down.
好的
Ok.
躺下
And back down.
吉布森
Gibson.
-长官 我是海格斯通 -怎么了
- It's Hagstrom, ma'am.' - Yeah?
斯派特好像恢复意识了
It seems Spector's regained consciousness.
医务人员来来去去的 我被告知
There's a lot of coming and going. I'm told...
他虽昏昏沉沉却保持清醒
He's drowsy but alert.
我知道了
I see.
谢谢 随时通知我新情况
Thank you. Keep me posted.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
保罗 我只是帮你换药
OK, Paul, I'm just changing your dressing.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是吉拉 你的护士
I'm Kiera. I'm your nurse.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你在贝尔法斯特综合医院
You're in Belfast General Hospital.
你在重症监护病房♥
You're in the Intensive Care Unit.
你虽然做了手术 但情况不错
You've had an operation but you're doing really well.
手术
An operation?
现在尽管休息 你没事了 放轻松就好
Now just sit back. You're OK, just relax back.
我会让医生来做更多说明
I'll get the doctor to explain more,
但现在让我检查一下伤口
but right now just let me check this wound.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
我一直在想
I've been thinking,
你应该帮他请一个代理人
you should really arrange for him to have representation.
一个律师
A solicitor.
-是不是太晚了 -不晚
- Isn't it too late for that? - Not at all.
现在他清醒过来了 需要法律援助
Now he's come round, he needs legal advice.
我们应该帮他
It's the right thing to do.
你们律所有人可以代理他吗
Is there someone in your firm that can represent him?
这会有利益冲突 我们已经代表了你
That would be a conflict of interests, we represent you.
除此之外 在贝尔法斯特
Besides, there's really only
只有一个人可以处理这么大的案子
one person in Belfast who can handle a case this big.
我可以替你打这个电♥话♥
I can make the call on your behalf,
但这还是要你这个亲属出面
but it has to come from you as next of kin.
你要去看看保罗吗
Are you going to go and visit Paul?
你不觉得至少奥利维亚应该去看看他吗
Don't you think Olivia at least should go see him?
里希事务所
Lyon & Healy.
你好 我是西帕事务所的
Yes, hello, it's Steve Jennings
史蒂芬·詹宁斯 我找肖恩·希里
calling from Simon & Patrick for Sean Healy.
我去看看他在不在
I'll see if he's available.
斯派特先生
Mr. Spector?
斯派特先生
Mr. Spector.
我是斯潘塞医生 重症监护室的会诊医师
I'm Dr. Spencer, I'm the ICU consultant.
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are?
我在贝尔法斯特综合医院
I'm in the Belfast General Hospital.
她告诉我的
She told me.
知道你为什么在这儿吗
And do you know why you're here?
我出了车祸
I was in a car accident.
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened?
车窗玻璃碎了
Windscreen smashed.
我失去了控制
I lost control.
你的中间名是什么
What's your second name?
皮特
Peter.
你姓什么
And your surname?
斯派特
Spector.
斯派特
Spec-tor.
出生地
Where were you born?
不知道
No.
什么 你出生在哪儿 保罗
No, where? Where were you born, Paul?
贝尔法斯特
Belfast.
出生日期 你还记得吗
What's your date of birth? Do you remember that?
79年5月25日
25th of the fifth, 1979.
年龄呢
So how old are you?
二十六岁
26.
你觉得现在是几几年
What year do you think it is?
二千零六年
it's 2006.
现在是什么季节
And what season is it?
挺暖和的
It's warm.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
是的
Yes.
-你妻子叫什么 -莎莉
- And what's your wife's name? - Sally.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
一个女儿
A daughter.
她叫什么
What's her name?
莉薇 奥利维亚
Livy. Olivia.
她多大了
And how old is Livy?
年纪很小
Small.
妈妈
Mummy?
南茜 过来
Nancy! Come here.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表