剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
如果一个人能够对他人
If a person is able to do to others
做出曾发生在自己身上 他所害怕的事
what he fears may be done to him,
他也许就不再害怕
he may no longer be afraid.
你认为他曾遭虐待
You assume he was abused?
他曾待在高纳卡尔 对吧
He was in Gortnacull, I think?
医生 我明白
Doctor, I understand that
对你来说他是病人 曾遭虐待的孩子
for you he's a patient, an abused child,
值得被理解和同情
someone who deserves understanding and compassion, even.
但对我来说 他是性捕食者
But to me, he's a... He's a sexual predator,
我的职责是在他造成的威胁中
and it's my job to protect the potential victims
保护可能受害的人
from the threat that he poses.
在心理动力学看来
Viewed from a psychodynamic perspective,
即便表面上最疯狂的暴♥力♥
even the most apparently insane violence
在犯罪者也认为是有意义的
has meaning in the mind of the person who commits it.
我得努力理解这层意义 并从中学习
I have to try to understand that meaning and learn from it
为了预防进一步的暴行
in the attempt to prevent further violence.
对
Yeah.
但千万不要低估保罗·斯派特带来的
Just don't underestimate the threat...
威胁和危险
The danger that Paul Spector represents.
我不会的
I won't.
你知道斯派特先生的病前智商吗
Do you have an idea about Mr Spector's pre-morbid IQ?
他小时候曾测试
He was tested as a child
得分属于高智商
and scored in the very superior intelligence band.
谢谢
Thank you.
与你交谈是我的荣幸
It's been a pleasure talking to you.
精神病治疗需要病人的反馈
Psychiatry needs feedback from patients.
它在人际接触中实现 因此信任至关重要
It's realised in interpersonal contacts, so trust is essential.
我没有立场去评判
It is not my place to judge him
他可能做过的事
for what he may or may not have done,
但我会为了法庭和你
but I will try to get to the truth of the matter
努力了解真♥相♥
for the courts and for you.
他会进监牢的
He is going to prison.
我送你出去吧
Let me show you out.
好了 大家出来吧
All right, boys. Out you come.
你至少得吃点水果
You should try to eat some fruit at least.
-罗丝·斯黛格在等你 长官 -好的
- Rose Stagg is waiting for you, Ma'am. - Oh, right.
她在会面室
She's in the interview room.
叫贝内德托的女孩出什么事了
What's... What's happening with the Benedetto girl?
她正被拘留 预定明天出庭
She's in custody, due in court again tomorrow.
过来旁听吧 盖尔
Will you sit in with us, Gail?
是的 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
你记得的下一件事是什么
What's the next thing that you remember?
黑暗 还有移♥动♥
Darkness. And movement
被扔来扔去
being thrown around.
我想他给我水时下了药
I think he must have drugged me when he gave me water.
我花了好一阵才明白发生了什么事
It took me a while to work out what was happening...
我在车里 在后车厢里
that I was in the car, in the boot of a car.
太吓人了
It was terrifying.
我被剧烈地甩动
I was thrown around horribly,
尤其后来颠簸更甚
particularly towards the end.
我感觉像只布娃娃
I felt like a rag doll.
每一次颠簸都吓得我大叫
Every bump made me cry out.
然后车停了 发动机关掉了
Then the car stopped, the engine was turned off.
司机的车门打开了
The driver's door opened...
然后就没了动静
..And then silence.
我等了又等 但什么都没发生
I waited and waited... but nothing happened.
我意识到我被单独丢下了
I realised I'd been left there alone.
后车厢里面有些旧水瓶
There were some old water bottles
所以一开始我可以喝水
in the boot so at first I could drink.
但后来喝完了
But then there was none left.
我尝试拔出刹车灯
I tried to pull the brake lights out
好让更多空气进来 但我拔不动
to let in more air, but I couldn't shift them.
我感觉好虚弱
I felt so weak.
没有空气了
There was no air.
我沉迷于自己的呼吸声
I became obsessed with the sound of my own breathing.
我睡着了 但不知道睡了多久
I'd fall asleep, but I'd have no idea for how long.
一开始我以为凭借空气的气味
At first I thought I could tell whether it was day or night
我可以辨别白天黑夜
from the smell of the air,
但后来空气越来越污浊
but then the air got staler and staler.
我完全失去了时间观念
I lost all track of time.
我试着去想孩子们
I tried to think about the kids,
但我无法集中注意力
but I couldn't focus.
我感觉我的大脑停止运转了
I felt my brain was shutting down.
我最后记得的就是
The last thing I remember
我应该挖地洞
was thinking that I should burrow,
挖个地洞躲起来
that I should dig down into the earth to hide,
这样才能觉得安全温暖
to feel safe and warm.
像动物一样 挖洞
Like an animal, digging...
那之后我就什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything after that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能跟你
Can I talk to you...
单独谈谈吗
alone?
不录音
Without the tape?
刑侦督察盖尔·麦克纳利
This is DC Gail McNally
在晚上10点43分暂停面谈
suspending the interview at 10:43 P.M.
我没有
I haven't been...
我没有对你彻底坦白
I haven't been completely honest with you.
我让你相信他在那次让我窒息后
I led you to believe that after that one time he strangled me,
就没有过下一次了
that it ended.
但不是的
But it didn't.
我也怀疑过
I suspected as much.
没那么简单
It wasn't that simple.
我们尝试过黑暗的玩法
We went to some dark places.
第一次发生这事时 我给他
The first time it happened, I was giving him...
我给他口♥交♥
I was...using my mouth on him.
他用他的双腿挤压我的脖子
He squeezed his legs around my neck.
我没法呼吸 我
I couldn't breathe. I was...
慢慢说
Take your time.
他挤得真的很紧
He squeezed really tight.
我以为我要晕过去了 但他放开了我
I thought I was going to pass out but he released me.
一开始 他将这当作游戏
He treated it a bit like a game, at first.
我已经开始认为他对正常的性♥交♥
I'd already begun to think he didn't have much enthusiasm
没有什么兴趣了
for ordinary intercourse...
但后来事情变得更严重了
..But then things got more serious.
他要我装死
He asked me to play dead.
然后就发生了我告诉你的那件事
And then there was the time that I told you about.
我想他通过人工呼吸让我醒过来了
I think he revived me, mouth to mouth.
有几次他想用塑料袋
There were times when he wanted to use a plastic bag
套住我和他自己
on me, on himself.
他说我们都想生活在光明中
He said that we all try to live in the light,
都想在自己周围
that we all try to build
建立壁垒 阻止黑暗入侵
walls around us to block out the darkness,
阻止外部的危险
the danger that's out there,
但做不到 只是个谎言
but it can't be done, it's a lie,
事实上存在黑暗之神
that in reality there are dark gods out there
男人可通过某种性行为
and that men could become gods on earth
成为地球上的神
through a certain kind of sex.
那女人呢
And women?
我想也是 对不起
I think so. I'm sorry.
我无法解释清楚
I can't really explain it.
那你为什么离开他
Why did you walk away?
给我的感觉是发生的这一切
It felt to me that everything that was happening
就是为了取悦他
was about pleasing him.
跟我没有任何关系
That it wasn't about me at all.
我离开了他 回到汤姆身边
I left him and I went back to Tom.
那斯派特呢
And what about Spector?
他去了伦敦 我想是
He went to London, I think.
你和斯派特吸过毒吗
Did you and Spector ever do drugs?
我想我告诉过你 我们喝很多酒
I think I told you that we drank a lot.
可♥卡♥因♥呢
Hm. Cocaine?
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表