剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
2002年
2002.
2002年是10年前 不是4年
2002 is ten years ago, not four.
你有在听控罪吗 斯派特先生
Have you been listening to the charges, Mr Spector?
是2012年5月
It's May 2012.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
罗丝出什么事了
What happened to Rose?
她还活着
She's alive.
警方说你指引他们找到了她
The police say you led them to her.
她被发现在自己车辆的后尾箱
She was found in the boot of her own car.
警方表示你把她关了起来
The police suggest you left her trapped.
任由她断命
Left her to die.
我怎么会这样对待罗丝
Why would I do that to Rose?
警方说他们有认罪记录
The police say they have a confession.
你承认了若干罪行
That you made a number of admissions.
我
I've, um...
没有记忆
no memory of that.
我们认为你应该尽快首次出庭
We think it makes sense for your first appearance in court
才有意义
to be as soon as possible
因为这会启动证据披露的程序
because it will initiate the evidential disclosure process.
你的状态足够好吗
Will you be strong enough?
一旦收到那些文件
Once we are in receipt of those documents,
我们就会查看认罪的细节
we will look at the detail of that confession
并逐页逐行地和你复查
and take you through every bit of evidence against you,
每一点不利证据 每句证人证词
every witness statement, page by page, line by line.
清楚吗
Is that all clear?
清楚
Yes.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我只是需要一点时间理解
I just need some time for it all to sink in.
当然
Of course.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
不
No.
我该知道吗
Should I?
如果你想起任何案件相关的记忆
If any memories relevant to the case return to you,
请联♥系♥路易丝
please contact Louise here.
我们是来帮你的 斯派特先生
We're here to help you, Mr Spector.
我们会帮助你熬过这关
We will guide you through this.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰 长官 罗丝·斯黛格来见您了
Sorry, ma'am. Rose Stagg is here to see you.
丹妮 准备好会见室 你过来旁听吧
Set up an interview room, Dani. I'd like you to sit in.
当然可以
Of course.
我醒来发现他睡在我旁边
I woke to find him in bed with me.
他把我带到了楼下
He took me downstairs,
用手盖住我的嘴巴
his hand over my mouth,
把我带到了厨房♥
took me into the kitchen.
继续
Go on.
他叫了我的名字
He used my name.
他叫我罗丝
He called me Rose.
我想也许认识这个声音
I thought, perhaps, I recognised the voice.
他说不想伤害我和我可爱的家人
He said he didn't want to hurt me or my lovely family...
但如果我大叫 他就会伤害他们
But that he would if I cried out.
然后他松开了我
And then he released me.
当我转过身时 我认出了他
And when I turned round, I recognised him.
那一刻你怎么想
What did you think in that moment?
只有那么一刻
Just for a moment...
我想也许会没事
I thought that maybe it would be all right.
也许只是一个玩笑
That maybe it was a joke,
一场游戏
a game.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我只说了"皮特"
I just said, "Peter?"
他
He...
让我穿上挂在洗衣房♥的衣服
made me dress from clothes that were hanging in the utility room.
他让我写下纸条
He made me write a note.
告诉我写下什么
He told me what to put.
房♥子如此安静
The house seemed so silent.
笔碰触纸的声音
The sound of the pen on the paper
在我脑袋里相当大声
seemed really loud in my head.
像是嘶嘶声
Like a whooshing.
我能想到的就是让他离开这儿
All I could think about was getting him out of there,
离开南茜
away from Nancy.
你到底有没有反抗他
Did you resist him at all?
我完全麻木了
Er... I was numb.
一直到他带我走向那幢肮脏的建筑
I didn't really struggle until he was walking me
我才开始挣扎
towards that awful building.
我在想如果他带我去那里
I thought, If he takes me in there...
我会死的
..I'm going to die.
我一定是下一个受害者
I'm going to be the next victim.
那个时候我想逃跑
That's when I tried to run.
但他太强壮了
But he was too strong.
他给你录像了
He made tapes of you.
我们在他手♥机♥里发现了编辑过的版本
We found edited versions of those tapes on his phone.
你看过了
You've seen them?
他把我绑在椅子上
He tied me to a chair.
椅子被固定在地上
It was fixed to the ground.
他坐在相机后面 这样我看他的时候
And he sat behind the camera, so that when I looked at him,
就正好看着镜头
I was looking directly into the lens.
他几乎不说话
He hardly spoke, he...
就盯着我
He just stared at me.
我想尽办法去和他建立感情纽带
I tried everything I could to get through to him.
我求他 我讨好他 我侮辱他
I begged him, I flattered him, I insulted him.
我甚至想激怒他
I tried to provoke him, even.
他没有回应
He didn't respond.
他眼睛睁着 但像是魂游太虚
His eyes were open, but it was like he was in a trance.
他性侵你了吗
Did he sexually assault you?
没有
No.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他有在你面前做出性行为吗
Did he perform sex acts on himself?
他在你面前自♥慰♥了吗
Did he masturbate in front of you?
没有 就录像
No. Just the filming.
这些伤口还好吗
Are those healing all right?
据说这是我自己弄的
I'm told I did it to myself.
我不记得了
I have no memory of that.
在你汽车的后备箱里
We found the broken lens from a pair of sunglasses
我们发现了一副太阳镜的碎片
in the boot of your car.
上面有你的血迹 没有其他人的指纹
Your blood was on them. There were no other fingerprints.
我不确定那是乱涂乱画
I can't work out if it's just marks...
或是一个信息
..or if it's a message.
我第一次看到的时候
When I first saw it...
这看上去像是 "我爱你"
..it looked like an attempt to write "I love you".
放松
Breathe.
我一直觉得我想要
I always thought that I wanted...
爱和安全感
..love and security.
现在我觉得
Now I just
我就像是在空中
feel like I'm floating free...
漂浮
..in a void.
你的目的性很强
You have such a strong sense of purpose.
我感觉
I feel like...
我脚下什么也没有
there's nothing beneath my feet right now, like...
无依无靠
..nothing to steady them.
我好像有点醉了
It's as if I'm slightly drunk...!
罗丝 罗丝
Rose. Rose...
记住
Remember...
你是幸存者
..you survived.
你活下来了
You got through it.
都过去了
It's in the past.
保罗·斯派特 32岁 善别辅♥导♥员
Paul Spector, a 32-year-old bereavement counsellor
来自南贝尔法斯特 被指控四项谋杀
from South Belfast charged with four counts of murder
应该在今天第一次出庭
is due to make his first appearance in court today.
四名女性受害者
The four female victims,
都是30岁左右的年轻职业女性
all young professional women in their 30s,
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表