剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
当我注视午夜无星的夜空时渴望着你
"I yearn for you when I stare into the starless midnight.
你是无垠的天空
"You are the vast expanse of the sky.
我毫无后悔 因为痛苦全是为了你
"I don't regret a thing, because the pain is all for you.
当我知道了你的一切 也还会爱你
"I will still love you when I finally know everything about you.
那就是真爱
"That's true love."
我恨死这样了
"I fucking hate this.
我恨不能跟你在一起
"I hate being without you.
如果可以 我会把他们都杀了 摧毁他们
"I would kill them all if I could. Crush them.
摧毁他们 和他们可悲的人生"
"Crush them and their pathetic lives."
法官阁下 我的委托人承认她打破了保释条例
Ma'am, my client accepts that she has breached her bail conditions.
她企图联♥系♥斯派特先生
Her attempts to contact Mr Spector,
并且离开了家
the fact that she stayed away from her home address,
违反宵禁
breaching her curfew.
但这里有减罪因素 长官
But there are mitigating factors, ma'am,
请您注意
that I'd like to draw your attention to.
被告13岁时就失去了父亲
The defendant lost her father when she was aged 13
是因为摩托事故
in a motorcycle accident,
这是个令人震惊的暴♥力♥事故
a shockingly violent accident.
她如今才16岁 在此艰难时期
She is now just 16 years old and the best place for her to be
她最应该待在家
at this difficult time is at home.
她母亲 今天也来到了法庭
Her mother, who is present today in court,
准备做担♥保♥人
is prepared to stand surety.
我跟警方确认过
I have checked with the police
他们同意由贝内德托太太来提供保证金
and they are happy as to the source of the monies
以支持她的担♥保♥
offered by Mrs Benedetto to support the suretyship,
钱来自她...
namely savings she has accumulated to...
麦斯温先生 我打断你一下
Mr McSwain, let me just stop you there.
你的委托人不仅违反了保释条例
Now, your client is not just in breach of her bail conditions,
检方称她
she is alleged by the prosecution
犯下了另一起严重罪行
to have committed another very serious offence -
用腐蚀液有意伤人
throwing a corrosive fluid with intent to harm.
若不是一名朋友反应迅速
Had it not been for the quick thinking of a friend,
在受害者眼睛上洒了饮料
who irrigated her eyes with a drink,
她很可能失明
the victim might well have lost her sight.
我别无选择 只能送她去
Now, I feel I have no choice, therefore, other than to remand her
班戈市的西帕克少年犯中心
to the Seapark Juvenile Justice Centre in Bangor.
她将在那里被指派一名案件专员
There she will be appointed a case manager
和负责人来评估她的需求
and a key worker who can assess her needs.
如果她愿意 可以去上学
She will be able to attend school also, if she so wishes.
我才不管你怎么做 怎么想 怎么说
I don't care what you do, or what you think, or say.
只有保罗才是诚实的
The only one who's honest is Paul.
我只听他的话
He's the only person I choose to listen to,
只有他看清了这世界的真实面目
the only person who sees this world for what it really is.
全是你这样的绵羊 喂肥了待宰
Full of sheep like you being fattened for slaughter.
等待屠夫的猪
Pigs waiting for the butcher.
你的律师将照顾你的权益
You have a lawyer to look after your interests.
你有任何问题 通过他来递交
Any issues you may have, you address them through him.
去你 你们都去死吧
Fuck you. Fuck you all.
保安
Security, please!
你要所有的苏珊·哈珀案卷
You requested all the Susan Harper files?
-是的 -这是我们这儿的一切了
- That's right. - This is everything that we have here.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
好吧 我是这么想的
OK, so this is what I'm thinking.
我们提出民事诉讼
We lodge civil proceedings
然后以滥用诉讼程序提出申请
and make an abuse of process application.
负面宣传
Adverse publicity?
那个肯定 但同时还有警方行为不当
That certainly, but also police misconduct.
尤其针对刑侦警司吉布森
Specifically, Detective Superintendent Gibson.
我要你去收集所有警方和检方
I want you to draw together all the strands of police
不当行为的蛛丝马迹
and prosecution behaviour that has been questionable.
-从刻意操纵的逮捕开始吗 -在那之前
- Starting with the stage-managed arrest? - Before that.
从警方调查假定他有罪开始
From the point the investigation assumed his guilt
而且把调查集中在他一人身上
and focused on him and him alone.
策划操纵那场逮捕 额外的性压♥迫♥
Stage managing the arrest, the additional sexual oppression,
在他被指控后未能立刻对他进行起诉
the failure to bring him to court promptly once he was charged,
所有一切从一开始就是针对我们委托人的私怨
all of it a vendetta from the start against our client.
你觉得那加起来足以提出不当行为申诉吗
Do you think that adds up to misconduct of sufficient gravity?
获取中止刑事手令吗
To warrant a stay?
也许不能 但一定能造成延审
Maybe not, but it will certainly cause a delay.
仅凭当事人责任能力来辩论还远远不够
We need more than just issues of competency to work with.
加上滥用诉讼程序申请就不同了
The abuse of process application more than adds up.
你怀疑吉布森和伯恩斯曾有私情
You suspect that Gibson had a previous relationship with Burns.
看来她似乎还与其他同事私通
It seems she has also had liaisons with other colleagues.
伯恩斯和吉布森一起在酒店房♥间时斯派特也在
Spector was in the hotel room when Burns was there with Gibson.
我们假设因此
Let's assume therefore
斯派特得知了他俩的关系
that Spector had knowledge of that relationship.
他同时看过她的梦境日记 这让他得以知悉
He also had access to her dream diary which gave him insights
其他和她私通的人
into her other liaisons.
如果这种足以毁掉斯特拉·吉布森仕途的事情
What if the damage this could cause Stella Gibson's career
是她在森林里
was a possible motive
未能保护他的可能动机呢
for her failure to protect him in the forest?
斯派特的行踪是在拘留室里被一位
Spector's whereabouts were leaked by a detention officer
拘留所警官泄露的
within the custody suite.
如果这次走漏消息吉布森也有份呢
What if Gibson was in on that leak?
如果吉布森是故意通过警方行为不当
What if Spector's life was deliberately put at risk by Gibson
来置斯派特的性命于危险之中呢
through police misconduct?
所有人都知道泰勒持枪在逃
Everyone knew Tyler was out there with a loaded gun
而且很明确在试图追杀斯派特
and a clearly stated aim to find and kill Spector.
而她任由其发生
And she let it happen.
我们来让她付出代价
Let's make her pay.
你有你自己房♥间的钥匙吗
Do you have your own room key?
没有
No.
我有
I do.
我被允许去给水族箱里的鱼喂食
I'm allowed to feed the fish in the aquarium.
我曾经帮忙分餐
I used to help with serving the meals
但我给我喜欢的人更多食物 所以
but I gave larger portions to people I liked so,
他们就不允许我再那么做了
I'm not allowed to do that any more.
我今天有艺术课 所以
I have art today, so...
之前不大好 现在好多了
Wasn't well, better now.
之前不大好 现在好多了
Wasn't well, better now.
我不认为我有任何犯罪意图
"I don't think there was any criminal intent.
她过来找你搭讪 邀请你跟她一起回家
"She approached you, she invited you back to her place.
我并不是说她是自找的
"I'm not saying she was asking for it necessarily,
但我们都经历过 喝了太多酒
"but we've all been there, too much to drink,
事情顺其自然 继而局面失控
"one thing leads to another, things get out of hand.
我们以前有处理这类犯罪行为
"We're used to dealing with these sorts of offences.
我们明白这些事情是会发生的"
"We understand how these things can happen."
是哪位警官说的这些话
What officer is that talking?
这是里斯说的
Er, this is Reese.
她做了什么激怒了你 大卫
"What did she do to anger you, David?
她侮辱了你吗 是什么让情况急转直下了
"Did she insult you? What made it turn nasty?
你和她发生性关系时她穿着衣服吗
"Was she still dressed when you had sex with her?"
阿尔瓦雷斯说"也许"
Alvarez, "Maybe."
她不应该穿着衣服 她脱♥光♥了
"She wasn't supposed to be. She was naked.
她叫你把她绑起来的吗
"Did she ask you to tie her up?"
大卫 她当时被捆着在吗
"David? Was she into bondage?
告诉我们你是如何杀死她的
Tell us how you killed her."
我勒死了她
"I strangled her."
"你如何勒死她的" "用我的皮带"
"How did you strangle her?" "With my belt."
大卫
"You see, David,
如果你那么说 你就不是在帮我
if you say that, you're not helping me.
你并没有用你的皮带 对吗
"You didn't use your belt, did you?"
-没有 -那你用的什么
- "No." - "What did you use?
说吧 大卫 想想你用了什么
"Come on, David, think about what you used."
海瑟薇说"你把衣服脱掉了 大卫"
Hathaway, "You'd taken your clothes off, David."
你当时是赤♥裸♥的 对吗
"You were naked, weren't you?"
"是的" "那你用什么来勒死她呢"
"Yes." "So what did you use to strangle her?"
我的手 我的双手
"Just my hands, just my bare hands."
她脖子上没有勒痕 大卫
"There were no strangulation marks on her neck, David.
没有 当时床上有枕头吗 大卫
"None. Were there any pillows on the bed, David?"
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表