-这样啊 -我觉得这会有助于
- Right. - Yeah, I thought it might contribute to the school's
学校申请优秀证书
application for the Certificate of Excellence.
除非我们按原计划去录音
Unless we just go ahead with it
犯罪记录证明的事期中假之后再解决
and sort out the DBS thing after half term?
这位是马克·丹尼尔 吉他手的父亲
This is Mark Daniel, the guitarist's father.
这间录音棚是本的
Ben owns the studio.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
孩子们 导轨 随时可以开始
OK, guys, guide track, when you're ready.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
完美
Yes!
太棒了 孩子们 做得好
That was great, guys, well done.
-感觉怎么样 -棒极了
- How was it? - It was brilliant.
挺好的
Yeah, it was all right.
如果在收音机里听到 我不会关掉的
If it came on the radio, I wouldn't turn it off.
鉴于你五音不全 这可算不上赞美
Not much of a compliment, seeing as you're tone deaf.
好了 我们走吧
Hey, come on, let's go.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
谢谢你安排了这次活动
Listen, thanks for setting this up.
很高兴看见他那么开心
It's great to see him enjoying himself.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Well done, man. - Thanks.
本 这是丹尼尔
Ben, this is Daniel.
等你大点后 我肯定会再让你回来录音
I will be asking you back to play sessions when you're older.
-没问题 -来吧 我们走
- Yeah, sure. - Come on, let's go.
怎么样
Well?
我信守承诺了
That's my part of the bargain.
现在你能签字了吗
Will you sign now?
你觉得丹尼尔怎么样
What did you think of Daniel?
天呐 他就是你在公车上看到的男孩 对吧
Oh, my God, that's the boy that you saw on the bus, isn't it?
他就是汤姆
It's Tom.
我整理下头绪
So let me get this right.
你跟着那孩子去到他的学校
You followed that kid to his school,
把自己安插♥进♥去 然后
insinuated your way in there, and
现在怎么样 你想跟他爸上♥床♥
now what, you're trying to get close
以此拉近和他的关系吗
to him by sleeping with his father?
我没有这个想法
That is not what I'm doing.
我是想证明我已经知道的事
I'm trying to prove what I already know.
这太明显了 本
It's so obvious, Ben!
你怎么就看不出那是你儿子呢
Why can't you see that he's your son?
我知道他不是我儿子
I know he's not my son!
因为我儿子四岁时在湖里溺水身亡了
Because my son died in a lake when he was four...
因为你和我 以及他其他亲爱的家人
..because you and me and all the rest of his loving family
都太关注自己
were too wrapped up in ourselves,
太过分神 根本没注意到他在哪儿
too distracted to even think about where he was
或他在干什么 所以我们失去了他
or what he was doing, so we lost him!
我内心深处认为我们配不上他
And a part of me thinks we never deserved him.
而且无论有多少愧疚
And no amount of guilt,
多少幻想 都无法让他起死回生
no amount of bloody fantasy is going to bring him back.
永远不行
Ever!
所以把文件签了 否则离我们远点
So sign the fucking document, or stay away from us
别再让我们经历这些了
and stop putting us through this.
我求你
I beg you.
马克
Mark?
我希望这个要求不过分
I hope this isn't out of line.
丹尼尔和我想问问
Daniel and I were wondering
期中休息时你是否想一起出去玩
if you wanted to do something over half term.
外出旅游什么的
An outing or something.
就我们三人
Just the three of us.
我知道这个提议有些突然
I know it's short notice.
不会 我很乐意 谢谢
No, I'd like that, thank you.
没问题
Yeah.
那好 我会想想去哪儿 然后我可以
Right, well, I'll think of something, then I can...
我会来接你
..I'll come and pick you up.
告诉我你住哪儿就行
Just tell me where you live.
发信息给我
Text me.
爸
Dad?
听着 我得把这点活干完
Listen, I've got to get this finished.
你能先去睡觉吗
Will you, um, jump into bed?
记得刷牙 好吗
Remember to brush your teeth, will you?
能至少考虑一下给我买♥♥新吉他的事吗
Can we at least think about me getting a new guitar?
可以 只要你找到工作 自己赚钱就行
Yeah, just as soon as you get a job and earn your own money.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
关于妈妈
About Mum?
她喜欢音乐吗
Did she like music?
她会什么乐器吗
Did she play anything?
去睡觉
Go to bed.
我们不能谈谈她吗 就一会
Can't we talk about her? Just for a minute.
-现在不行 丹尼尔 -那什么时候
- Not now, Daniel. - So, when?
什么时候我可以问你一个
When can I ask you a simple question
关于我母亲的简单问题 然后你回答我
about my mother and you answer it?
相信我 你母亲一点不简单
Trust me, there was nothing simple about your mother.
去睡觉吧
Now go to bed.
我一点都不了解她
I don't even know anything about her.
她是否爱我
If she loved me.
她是否爱你
If she loved you.
听我的话 我警告你
Just do as you're told, I'm warning you.
她以前会给我读睡前故事吗
Did she read me stories?
-会把我放在她膝盖上帮我绑鞋带吗 -去睡觉
- Did she tie my shoelaces sitting on her knee? - Go to bed.
告诉我一点关于她的事
Just tell me something about her.
任何事都行 或者就编点什么 像你平常那样
Anything, or just make something up, like you usually do.
老天 能不能听我的话
Jesus Christ, will you do as you're told?
去睡觉 滚出去
Go to bed! Get out!
朱迪·沃什: 马克 我的地址是斯坦顿排屋15号♥ 明天见
继续搜寻四岁失踪男童
我离家出走了
I've run away.
给你
There you go.
-他打你了吗 -没有
- Did he hurt you? - No.
他有没有打过你妈妈
Did he ever hurt your mum?
她是因此才离开的吗
Is that why she left?
我妈妈去世了
My mum died.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
什么时候的事
When?
我四岁那年
I was four.
我爸认为那是我不记得之前任何事的原因
My Dad thinks that's why I can't remember anything from before.
我能问问 她怎么去世的吗
Do you mind me asking you how she died?
他说是癌症
He said cancer.
但他很难跟我谈论这话题
But he finds it really hard to talk about it,
所以我不再问他了
so I don't really ask him any more.
我能在这过夜吗
Is it OK if I stay here?
能
Yeah.
没问题
Yeah, um...
我要不要告诉他你平安无事
Should I, should I call him and let him know that you're safe?
他到早上才会发现我走了
He won't even notice I'm gone, till the morning.
别让人看见你
Just, just, um, stay out of sight.
好
Ok.
我来得不巧吗
Bad time?
抱歉这么晚才来 我一直忙得不可开交
Sorry it's late. I've been snowed under.
你想喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
我再摄取咖♥啡♥因♥ 就会爆♥炸♥了
Any more caffeine and I'm likely to explode.
你一直想联♥系♥上我
You've been trying to get hold of me?
我想问问最新情况
I was looking for an update.
这是什么
What's this?
就是对我的血统感到好奇
Got curious about my ancestry.
有时我妈说是爱尔兰 有时又说斯堪的纳维亚
Sometimes my mum says Irish, sometimes Scandinavian.
我就想着自己查清楚
So thought I'd find out for myself.
我猜是有进展吧 不然你也不会来
I'm assuming a development, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
是的 通常我们会寄信通知 但我也为人父
Yeah, usually we'd send a letter, but I'm a parent myself
我知道我会想直接听到
and I know I'd like to hear it first-hand.
我们要放弃调查
We're dropping the investigation.
不会结案 但不会再追查下去
They'll keep it open, but not actually pursue it.
老实说 实在没有证据
To be honest, there's just no evidence.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thanks for letting me know.