好的 我这就通知他你们到了
OK. I'll just let him know you're here.
请进
Yes, come in.
-谢谢你抽时间见我们 -快请坐
- Thanks for squeezing us in. - Please take a seat.
见到汤姆 你肯定激动坏了
You must be thrilled about Tom.
肯定会有点...
It's bound to be a bit, um...
等我们再重新认识他就好了
..just until we get to know him again.
有什么需要我帮忙吗
How can I help?
说来有点不好意思
It's slightly awkward.
我们希望你不要告诉朱迪
We'd rather it didn't get back to Jodie.
你是怎么看丹尼尔的
What's your opinion on Daniel?
我怎么看的
My opinion?
-我没怎么和他相处... -他的意思是
- I haven't really spent enough time with... - What he means is,
你真的认为他是汤姆吗
do you actually believe he's Tom?
这不是谁相不相信的问题
Well, it's no longer a question of what anyone believes.
DNA检测表明有99.65%的匹配度
The DNA tells us that there is a 99.65% match.
本 他...
Ben, he's...
他就是你的儿子
..he's your son.
但有没有可能弄错呢
But can't these things ever be wrong?
绝对不可能
Absolutely not, no.
我们想再检测一次 为了确认
We want another test, for confirmation.
听着 我知道这是个令人震惊的大消息
Look, I understand what an enormous shock this must be.
-这是翻天覆地的变化 -我们认为他不是
- I mean, it is life-changing. - We don't think it's him.
你们的意思是 他和你们想象中
What you mean is, he doesn't match
汤姆的样子不一样
your idea of how Tom might look.
但毫无疑问他就是啊
But there really is no doubt who he is.
医学上 法律上 你们想从哪个角度看都一样
Medically, legally, in any form you care to choose.
不管怎样 我们抖想再做一次鉴定
All the same, we want another test.
汤姆的归来可能对你造成不便 我很遗憾
Well, I am sorry that Tom's return might inconvenience you.
什么
What?
得了吧凯特 汤姆失踪时 本和朱迪是夫妻
Come on, Kate, when Tom disappeared, Ben was with Jodie.
-现在他回来了 你自然会担心 -你好大的胆
- Now he's back you're naturally concerned. - How fucking dare you.
-等等 -但你就是担心这个 不是吗
- Hang on. - But that's your worry, isn't it?
所以你才让本产生了怀疑
That's why you planted the seed of doubt in Ben's head.
汤姆回家了 本和朱迪可以复合成为快乐的一家人
Tom's home, Ben and Jodie can go back to being a loving family.
-我们有萝拉 不过这事都... -自以为是的混♥蛋♥
- We have Lola, but that's not even... - You arrogant prick.
我♥干♥脆直接把话挑明了说吧
Do you know what? I'm just going to come out and say it,
-家里人这些年一直有这个想法 -什么想法
- the family have been thinking it all these years. - Thinking what?
那天在湖边汤姆的遭遇
What happened to Tom that day down at the lake
你得承担大部分责任
is largely down to you.
不过你心里清楚 对吧 杰森
But you know that, don't you? Jason.
如果你没有把所有心思
If you hadn't been putting all of your energies
都花在偷走我妹妹的丈夫上面
into stealing my sister's husband,
那也许我们就不会把视线
then we might not have taken our eyes
从小船上移开太久 以致汤姆被人拐走了
off the boat long enough for someone to snatch Tom away!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你这么做太过分了
That's just wrong.
有没有你的帮助 我们都会再做一次鉴定的
We're going to get another test done, with or without your help.
妈的
Fuck.
呼叫 安德里
找到他了
Found him.
我就跟你说会有好事的 总是这样
Told you something'd turn up. Always does.
一封新邮件
DDC DNA中心
鉴定结果
不匹配
朱迪 朱迪 你在哪儿
Jodie. Jodie, where are ya?
我需要见你
I need to see ya.
丹尼尔 你怎么样啊
Heya, Daniel! How you doing?
干了一天都还没给我工钱呢
Working all hours and still not getting paid.
我认识个很好的律师
I know a good lawyer.
-车很帅啊 -谢了
- Nice car. - Cheers.
我正要给你打电♥话♥
Hey, I was going to call you.
在警♥察♥做DNA鉴定之前 我在家也做了一次
Erm, I did a home DNA test before the police one.
他们刚刚把结果发给我了
They just sent me the results.
-然后呢 -我们不匹配
- And? - We're not a match.
-等等 -我搞不懂了 因为警方那个说...
- Wait... - And I don't understand because the police one said...
那种鉴定众所周知不准的
Those tests are notoriously bad, all right?
现在我们必须以警方的结果为准
Now we have to rely on the police results.
那就是汤姆
That is Tom.
你只要看看他就知道了 对不对
You only have to look at him, yeah?
我要你帮我安排一下 我要见马克
I want you to arrange a visit for me to see Mark.
为什么
All right, why?
我需要了解些事情
There's something I need to know.
朱迪 他有可能被判20年
Look, Jodes, he's looking at 20 years.
为了避免那结果 他什么话都说得出来
Now, he will say anything to get out of doing that.
杰森 求你了
Jason, please?
好吧 让我想想
All right, OK. Look, let me think.
我会打电♥话♥给监狱
Um, all right, I'll call the prison,
但你需要拿着护照
but you'll need your passport.
-没问题 我现在就去拿 -好
- That's fine. I'll get it now. - OK, all right.
那丹尼尔呢 你需要我照顾他吗
Well, what about Daniel? Do you want me to look after?
-你能让雅斯替我照看他吗 -当然
- Could you ask Yas to look after him for me? - Yes, of course.
不过务必打那通电♥话♥ 好吗
But make the call, yeah?
他不会和你说实话的
He won't tell you the truth, you know?
我会打的 放心
OK, look, I'll get it done. It's fine.
雅斯敏
Hi, Yasmin.
来帮忙的吗
Ah, come to lend a hand?
-我穿着西装 否则我一定会... -切
- The suit, you know, otherwise I'd be... - Right.
听着 朱迪有点急事走了
Listen, erm, Jodie's had to rush off.
-这有什么奇怪的 -和一个社工有关的事
- Oh, of course she has. - Something about a social worker.
我跟她说了 她回来前我先把丹尼尔带走
So, I said I'd take Daniel till she gets back.
-没问题 -小伙子
- Sure. - Hey, big man.
-想坐我车转转吗 -真的
- Fancy a spin in my car? - Yeah?
-可以吗 -只要别让他兜售你东西就行
- Is-is that OK? - Just don't let him try and sell you anything.
走吧 谢啦
Come on. Thanks.
那是什么车啊
What car is that?
-我不确定你是不是会见我 -他怎么样
- I wasn't sure you'd agree to see me. - How is he?
他很好
He's fine.
-如果他出了什么事 -他没事
- If anything happens to him... - He's fine.
你是来告诉我你犯了个严重的错误吗
You're here to tell me you made a terrible mistake, right?
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait.
也许我们可以互相帮助
Maybe we can help each other.
太快了 你不担心警♥察♥吗
This is fast. Aren't you worried about the police?
他们就是想追我们也追不上
Couldn't catch us if they tried, mate.
-你想开吗 -什么 我吗
- Do you want to drive? - What, me?
对 你 听着 我会教你的
Yeah, you. Look, I'll teach ya.
我们要去某个私人领地 就在前面
We've got some private land coming on, just up here.
-你身上有手♥机♥吗 -没有
- You got a phone on ya? - No.
很好 因为我们等下会没信♥号♥♥
Good, because we... we are going off grid.
我们在样♥板♥房♥♥时 我问了你妻子的事
When we were at the show home, I was asking about your wife.
什么
What?
有关她是怎么死的
About how she died.
这和你对我做的事有什么关系吗
How does that have any bearing on what you've done to me?
-我必须知道 -为什么
- I need to know. - Why?
你已经得到丹尼尔了 也害我进来了
You've got Daniel, you've put me in here.
你还不满足吗
Isn't that enough for you?
求你了 马克
Please, Mark.
我告诉丹尼尔和其他人是因为癌症
I told Daniel and anyone else who asked that it was cancer.
这样说他们就不会再追问了
Just that word seems to stop any further conversation.
但那是谎话
But that was a lie.
事情发生时丹尼尔才四岁
Daniel was four when it happened.
发生了什么事
When what happened?
她自杀了
When she killed herself.
我觉得她被那份内疚压垮了
I don't think she could live with the guilt.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她本来是个幽默 体贴 有魅力的人
She was this funny, warm, amazing person.
我们很快乐
We were happy.
她想要个孩子
She wanted a baby.
她真的很想要孩子 所以我们就怀上了
She really wanted a baby, so we got pregnant.
那感觉
And it was...
非常美妙
Yeah, it was wonderful,
但孩子出生后
but when the baby was born
她变了