沉 溺
第一季 第三集
你跟着那孩子去到他的学校
You follow that kid to his school.
现在怎么样 你想跟他爸上♥床♥
Now what, you're trying to get close to him
以此拉近和他的关系吗
by sleeping with his father?
你的无犯罪记录证明 我们怀疑有作假
Your DBS certificate - we're not entirely sure that it's genuine.
帮我办♥理♥证♥件♥的人 他们想要更多钱
The people who got me my papers - they want more money.
那对始终没来作证的情侣
The couple who never came forward -
是这个男人吗
could this be the man?
我和丹尼尔想知道
Daniel and I were wondering
期中假你有空吗
if you wanted to do something over half tum.
告诉我你住哪儿
Just tell me where you live.
我能问你一个关于妈妈的问题吗
Can I ask you a question about Mum?
老天 给我滚出去
Jesus Christ, will you get out?!
所以把文件签了 否则离我们远点
So sign the document or stay away from us
别再让我们经历这些了
and stop putting us through this.
我就是汤姆 对吗
I'm Tom, aren't I?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
好了
There.
都完成了
All done.
那他是绑♥架♥了我
So I guess he kidnapped me, then?
是这么回事吗
Is that what happened?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但我会查清楚的
But I'm going to find out.
现在要做什么
What happens now?
我们把这个寄出去
We send this off.
24小时内能拿到结果 然后我们就有证据了
In 24 hours, we'll get the results back, and then we'll have proof.
然后呢
And then what?
我们离开这里
And then we get out of here.
你知道他把你的护照放在哪里了吗
Have you any idea where he keeps your passport?
我都不知道我有没有护照
I'm not even sure I've got one.
你没出过国吗
You've never been abroad?
我们通常在英格兰范围内旅行
We usually go away in England.
去爸爸做项目的地方
Anywhere Dad, um... where he had a project on.
得帮你找找护照
We'll need to find you one.
跟我来
Come with me.
不管我们去哪儿 你知道他都会追来的
Wherever we go, you know he'll come after us.
他一向不喜欢我离开他的视线
He's never liked me out of his sight.
你再也不用担心他了
You don't have to worry about him any more.
反正到那时候我们早就走了
We'll be long gone by then anyway.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we even going?
全世界你最想去的地方是哪里
Well, where in the world would you most like to see?
我所有地方都想去
All of it.
我也是
Me too.
你确定他到明早才会发现你不见了吗
Are you sure he won't know you're missing until the morning?
对 他要工作到凌晨两三点
No. I mean, he'll work until two or three in the morning
然后睡觉
and go to bed.
然后他会叫醒我 坐公交上学
And then he'll wake me up for the bus to school.
-好 谁敲门都别答应 -你要干什么
- OK. Don't answer the door to anyone. - What are you doing?
我要把它寄走
I'm going to post this.
我不能跟你一起去吗
Can't I come with you?
有些事需要我单独去做 好让我们消失
There's something I need to do alone so that we can disappear.
但如果能证明我是汤姆 我们为什么还要消失呢
But why do we need to disappear if we can prove I'm Tom?
我们现在还不能消失
We can't yet.
但我不确定我们还有留在这里的理由
But I'm not sure there's anything for us here anyway.
我们找个新地方
We'll find somewhere new.
从头开始 我很快回来
Start again. I won't be long.
埃德
Ade?
-谁 -是我 朱迪
- Who is it? - It's me, Jodie.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
听着
Look, I...
我去了自动取款机
I went to the cashpoint
我的卡被拒了 然后我...
and my card was declined and then I just...
听着 埃德 我现在需要你
Look, Ade, I need you to take me
带我去找那些揍了你的男人
to the men that did this to you now.
然后你狠狠教训他们吗 他们就会道歉吗
Then you really tell them off good, yeah? They apologise?
不会再有下次 女士
Won't happen again, Ma'am!
一切都很好
All is well!
不 我需要他们的东西
No, I need something from them.
想都别想
Not a chance.
如果你不告诉我 我就自己去
If you don't tell me, I'll go myself.
我会找到他们的
I'll find them.
你以为你是女人就不会有事了吗
You think you'll be safe because you're a woman?
告诉我他们在哪里
Just tell me where they are.
我没法保护你不受他们伤害
I can't protect you from them.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我之前发火了 很抱歉
I'm sorry I got angry.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你帮我办过证明 给学校的无犯罪记录证明
You got some papers for me - a DBS certificate for school.
我还需要别的
I need something else.
我他妈又不会读心
Well, I'm not a fucking mind-reader.
一个孩子的英国护照
A UK passport for a child.
他14岁
He's 14.
你还没付我上一个活儿的钱
You haven't paid me for the last job yet.
我付了 是你之后加价
I paid you and then you put the price up.
你叫我办的事不轻松
What you asked me for was difficult.
然后你无故揍了埃德一顿
And then you had Ade beaten up for nothing.
对事不对人
Business.
-我明天就要拿到 -明天
- I need it by tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
那得付一大笔钱
A lot of money.
五千
5,000.
我可以给你三千
I can get you three.
要不你另寻高明吧
Maybe you find someone else before tomorrow.
好吧
Fine.
三千
Three.
就当我帮你
I do you favour.
我不会多给你一分 你也不准再碰埃德
There won't be another penny and you won't touch Ade again, OK?
你有照片吗
You have picture?
让我看看
Let me see.
明天带钱来
Bring me the money tomorrow.
我们要离开一段时间
We're going away for a while.
我从护照猜到了
The passport was a clue.
我走之前你不能告诉雅斯敏或哲希 或任何人
You can't tell Yasmin or Jerzy or anyone until I've gone, OK?
你能答应我吗
You promise me?
你在逃避什么
What are you running from?
我是想跑向什么
It's what I'm running to.
雅斯敏会想你的
Yasmin will miss you.
哲希我就不知道了
Jerzy, I have no idea.
我也会的
I will.
你不能回那间公♥寓♥
You can't go back to that flat.
我明天会上班 把我家钥匙给你
I'll come to work tomorrow and give you the key to mine.
你告诉雅斯敏你可以住在那
You tell Yasmin that you can stay
多久都行 好吗
there for as long as you need, OK?
你很善良
You're kind.
靠不住 但很善良
Unreliable, but kind.
希望你能找到你想要的
I hope you find what you're looking for.
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
我需要和他道别 我会在他发现之前回到床上
我不知道该署什么名 我们学校见
丹尼尔在哪儿
Where's Daniel?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人见过他吗
Has anyone seen him?
没有
No.
-麦肯齐先生 -沃什老师
- Mr McKenzie. - Ah, Miss Walsh.