Officially?
病理报告显示他的血液里
The toxicology report showed that his blood
有高浓度的酒精和抗抑郁剂
was full of alcohol and anti-depressants.
他死前给我打过电♥话♥
He tried to call me before he died.
给我留了言
He left some messages on my phone.
真的吗
Really?
他说了什么
What did he say?
不知道 我把留言删了
Don't know, I deleted them.
你知道吗 你这样不理会他的求助
You know, it really broke his heart
真的很让他伤心
when you just turned your back on him.
-我不理会任何人 -不 朱迪
- I turned my back on everything. - No, Jodie...
不 那天我们都在湖边 但他只责怪我
No, we were all at the lake that day and yet he always blamed me,
所以 去他的
so, you know what? Fuck him.
九年级家长会即将开始
Year 9 parents' consultation is about to begin.
家长会在主礼堂进行
The parents' consultation is in the main hall.
请签到
Please sign in on arrival.
-你好 麦肯齐先生 -你好
- Hello, Mr McKenzie. - Hello.
沃什老师
Miss Walsh?
我是马克·坦纳 丹尼尔的父亲
Mark Tanner, Daniel's father.
你在这里教很久了吗
Have you been teaching here long?
什么
Er, sorry?
我们好像见过
I thought we'd met.
不
No.
我是新来的 我教音乐社团
I'm new, I take music workshops.
丹尼尔说起过你
Well, Daniel's mentioned you,
通常他都不提老师的事
and he doesn't usually talk about his teachers.
所以我很好奇 想会会你
Made me curious to see you for myself.
他是有前途的音乐家
He's a promising musician.
反正不是遗传了我
Well, he doesn't get that from me.
只要得到正确的引导 他的前途不可限♥量♥
With the right help, I think he could go as far as he wants to.
是吗
Could he?
如果你想 我可以给他课后辅♥导♥
I could teach him if you like, after school?
我想还是免了吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
音乐已经占用他太多时间了
Music sucks up enough of his time already.
我真心认为他能从中受益
I really think he could benefit.
他放学要去足球社踢球
He's got after-school clubs, football.
我可以去你们家上课 如果这有帮助
I could come to the home, if that would help?
不
No.
感谢你对他的关注
I... I appreciate your interest,
但我们现在这样挺好的
but we're fine as we are.
很高兴认识你
It was nice to meet you.
我在家长会上遇到你♥爸♥了
I met your dad at parents' evening.
你跟他说了...
You told him about the...?
我告诉他我认为你需要上正规课程
I told him I thought you needed some proper lessons.
他似乎不感兴趣
He didn't seem interested.
不意外
Yeah, no kidding.
我觉得你可以去跟他谈谈
I think, perhaps, if you just talk to him,
让他知道你有多热衷
show him how keen you are.
我为什么觉得你很眼熟
Where do I know you from?
你上课要迟到了
You're going to be late for class.
好
Ok.
问问他补课的事
Just ask him about extra lessons.
你去问他呗
You ask him!
-沃什老师 -坦纳先生
- Miss Walsh? - Mr Tanner.
-没出什么事吧 我们不是聊过了 -我能进来吗
- Is everything all right? I thought we discussed... - Can I come in?
我和丹尼尔想知道
Daniel and I were wondering
下集预告
期中假你有空吗
if you wanted to do something over half term?
告诉我你住哪儿
Just tell me where you live.
那对始终没来作证的情侣 是这个男人吗
The couple who never came forward - could this be the man?
你怎么就看不出那是你儿子
Why can't you see that he's your son?
我知道他不是我儿子
I know he's not my son!
我能问你一个关于妈妈的问题吗
Can I ask you a question about Mum?
-去睡觉 -就告诉我...
- Go to bed. - Just tell me something about...
老天 给我滚出去
Jesus Christ, will you get out?!