严格来说 在你的无犯罪记录证明送来前
...strictly speaking, you shouldn't really be on school property
你不该待在学校
until your DBS certificate comes through.
不 我只是贴几张传♥单♥
Yeah, no, I was just putting up a few flyers.
但恐怕我...
Yeah, well, I'm afraid I'm...
必须请你离开
...going to have to ask you to leave,
直到相关文件送过来
you know, until the paperwork comes through.
沃什女士 如果你不介意的话
Miss Walsh, if you don't mind.
好的 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
雅斯
Yas?
看来我得回去当收银员了
Back to the checkouts for me, then.
这不是我们第一次陷入困境
It's not the first time we've been up against it.
对 但那时我们没什么可失去的
Yeah, but back then we had nothing to lose.
而且我们会出席救命的推介会
And we turned up for life-saving pitches.
时世艰难
Hard times.
知道吗
Guess what?
我爸去世了
My dad died.
该死 朱迪 这太糟了
Shit, Jodie, that's fucked up!
什么时候的事
When?
大约一周前
About a week ago.
你为什么没说
Why didn't you say?
就想确定他不会复活
Just wanted to make sure he wasn't coming back.
这太令人难过了
That's sad.
其实还好
Not really.
你是个很差劲的人 但我真的爱你
You're a terrible person, you know, but I do love you.
你们好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
我们还有个问题
We have another problem.
我说过埃德的工作许可看起来很可疑
You know I said Ade's work permit looks dodgy?
也许得让他走了
Might have to let him go.
什么 不行啊 我们已经人手不足了
What? Oh, come on! We're already short-handed,
他是我们最好的员工了
and he's the best we've had!
我们得杜绝后患
We have to cover our backs.
你去跟他说比较好
It'll be better coming from you.
不是吧
Come on!
埃德 能跟你聊聊吗
Hey, Ade, can I have a word?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 谢谢了
Yeah, you're good.
雅斯和我都觉得你很棒 你知道的
Yas and I both think you're great - you know that.
我喜欢为你工作
I like working for you.
你的工作证件有些问题
Your work papers - there's something wrong with them.
是假的 对吗
They're fake, aren't they?
我必须找到工作
I had to get work.
我很快就能拿到真的证件了
My real papers will come very soon.
好的 我会帮你隐瞒
OK. I'll cover for you.
但我需要知道你从哪儿弄到的
Just need to know where you got them.
我不能说
I can't say.
没关系 不会连累到你的
It's OK, it won't come back on you.
你需要证件吗
You need papers?
对我来说 这是生存下去的唯一方式
For me, it was the only way...for survival.
我也是
Me too.
他们能做
They can do it.
你明早带钱过来
You will bring the money tomorrow.
谢了
Thanks.
这是我们之间的秘密
Our secret, yeah?
我不会说出去
Our secret.
进来
Come in.
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
抱歉 我要迟到了 不过...
I'm sorry, I'm running really late, but...
沃什女士
Miss Walsh?
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
我叫丹尼尔 老师
It's... It's Daniel, Miss.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你姓什么
Daniel...?
坦纳
Tanner.
大家好 赶紧进来坐下
Hey, everybody, just come on in and get yourself a seat
拿把乐器 不要拘束
or an instrument and just make yourself comfortable.
好了
Ok.
你们好 我叫朱迪
Well, hello, my name's Jodie.
你学吉他多久了
So how long have you been playing?
记不太清了 可能有两三年
I don't know, really. Two years, three, maybe.
谁教你的
Who taught you?
大多在油管上自学 听起来很糟吗
YouTube, mostly. Does that sound bad?
我在油管上学的烘焙 效果还不错
I learnt how to bake on YouTube, and that turned out all right.
但高空跳伞就学得不怎么样
The skydiving tutorial, not so much.
有想过上正规课程吗
Have you thought about having proper lessons?
我觉得我爸不会同意的
I don't think my dad would go for it, really.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mum?
家里只有我和爸爸
It's just me and my dad.
好吧 如果你有这方面的想法...
OK, well, if you ever think about it...
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们刚上完一节课
We've just finished a lesson.
在你的证明文件到位之前
You weren't supposed to teach unsupervised
你不能在无人监督下教学
until your paperwork arrived.
除了鼓手情不自禁地打了鼓
Well, apart from the drummer spontaneously combusting,
我觉得其他都做得不错
I think we managed OK.
而且麦肯齐先生有我的无犯罪记录证明
And Mr McKenzie has my DBS certificate.
你走吧 丹尼尔
Run along, Daniel.
谢谢 朱迪
Thanks, Jodie.
-下节课见 -回见
- See you next time. - See you.
我们这不对老师直呼其名
We don't use first names here.
我会记住的
I'll try and remember.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者
The Lord is my shepherd.
我必不致缺乏
I shall not want.
祂使我躺卧在青草地上
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
领我在可安歇的水边
He leads me beside quiet waters.
祂使我的灵魂苏醒
He refreshes my soul.
为自己的名引导我走义路
He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Even though I walked the darkest valley,
也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在
I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
你的杖 你的竿都安慰我
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
在我敌人面前 你为我摆设筵席
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
你用油膏了我的头
You anoint my head with oil.
使我的福杯满溢
My cup runneth over.
缅怀弗兰克·沃什
我一生一世必有恩惠 慈爱随着我
And surely your goodness and love will follow me
直到永远
all the days of my life.
我上周还和他打高尔夫来着
I was playing golf with him just... just last week.
他作弊了吗
Did he cheat?
只有在你没看着他的时候
Only when you took your eyes off him.
你还好吗
You all right?
她没事
She's fine.
请你节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
请我节哀
You're sorry for my loss?
-就这样吗 -再见 母亲
- Is that it? - Goodbye, Mother.
杰森 只有一天主角不是她
Jason, this is one day that isn't all about her!
朱迪
Jodie?
朱迪 等等
Jodie, wait!
你不回旧宅了吗
You not coming back to the house?
你说她想要我出席葬礼
You said she wanted me here.
我来了
Job done.
她很感激
She is grateful.
她看到我的确很"激动"呢
She looked thrilled to see me.
至少我是
Well, I am.
瞧瞧
Oh, hello!
凯特嗅到了拍马屁的时机
Kate senses a windfall.
听着 有些事我得告诉你 关于爸的
Look, there's something I need to tell you...about Dad.
给我惊喜吧
Surprise me.
他是溺水身亡
He drowned.
官方的说法是 他在泡澡时心脏病突发 但是
Officially, he had a heart attack in the bath, but...
官方的说法