What do you mean...
"他干的事"
.."what he did"?
对啊 妈 你什么意思
Yeah, Mum, what do you mean?
杰森害死了汤姆
Jason killed Tom!
妈
Mum!
妈 你没事吧
Mum, are you OK?
我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
-我要报... -报♥警♥吗
- I'm gonna call the... - Yeah, the police?
把电♥话♥给我 电♥话♥给我
Gimme the phone! Just gimme the phone!
她为什么这么说
Why would she say that?!
-我没杀汤姆 -告诉我
- I didn't kill Tom! - Tell me!
我爱汤姆
I loved Tom!
我爱他胜过所有人
I loved him more than anybody!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是被吓到了
I was just in shock.
我当然没有杀他
Of course, I didn't kill him!
我只是不想让汤姆看到
I was trying to distract Tom...
我那天看到的事
..from what I saw that day.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
那天 在湖边
That day, down there.
我们都在那儿 只有你没发现
All of us down there. You were the only one that didn't see it.
妈在看着汤姆
Mum was watching Tom.
本和凯特 已经耳鬓厮磨一天了
And Ben and Kate, they'd been talking all day.
他们几乎没离开过彼此
They'd barely left each other's sides.
我不敢相信你竟然没注意到
I couldn't believe that you didn't notice.
而你 你在
And you were, you were...
你在试着给烤炉点火 但是
..you were trying to light the barbecue, but...
但是一直点不着
..but you couldn't get the thing going.
然后你回到了这里
And then you came back up here,
回来拿火柴 或是其他什么
you came to get matches, or you came to get something!
爸把酒洒了
And Dad spilled his wine.
妈就去帮爸了
Mum got distracted.
就在那时我看到了
And that's when I noticed.
他们发现了偷吃的好机会
That's when they took their chance,
凯特和本
Kate and Ben.
他们去了森林
Off they went into the forest.
汤姆跟着去了 因为他想跟着爸爸
And Tom followed because he wanted to follow his dad.
所以我也跟着汤姆去了
So I followed Tom.
因为我想保护他
Because I wanted to protect him.
所以我们就...
So, we just...
我们玩了一会捉迷藏
..we played some hide and seek for a while.
我带他去湖边
I took him down to the lake...
因为他有...
..because he had this...
他有一艘小船
..he had this little boat.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
然后就出事了 我接到了一个电♥话♥
And then it happened, I got this call.
是份工作邀约
And it was a job offer.
两百人申请了那份工作 但他们打给了我
200 people applied for this job, and they called me.
他们打给了我 选了我
They called me, to offer it to me!
那是我人生中最棒的一天
And it was the best day of my life.
电♥话♥挂断后
And then the call ended.
我抬头一看
And I looked up...
我就看到了他
..and then I saw him.
我尽力了
And I tried.
我尽力救活他
I tried to revive him.
但他已经死了
But he was gone.
朱迪 他死了
Jodie, he was gone.
谁都无能为力
And there was nothing that anybody could do.
当时我就知道 我知道
And I knew then, I knew
我们所有人的生活都从此改变了
that all our lives would never be the same again.
我知道你的生活被毁了
I knew that your life was ruined.
但是我 该在那里照看他的人
But it was me. I was the one who was supposed to be there
是我
looking after him!
哪间事务所会雇用
And what law firm would employ somebody who,
做过这种错事的人
who had done something like that?
所以我做了什么
So what did I do?
我想着 何必让这事毁了我们两人的人生
I thought, why should it ruin both of our lives?
于是我就动手了
And then I did it.
我把他的尸体推往湖心
I pushed his body further out into the water.
汤姆
Tom!
我回到大家身边
I re-joined the others
我以为几分钟后他的尸体就会被发现
and I imagined he'd be found within a few minutes,
那样就没人会受责备
and then no-one would be to blame,
又或是我们都难辞其咎
or then we would all be to blame.
但他一定是沉下去了
But he must have sunk.
时间过去太久了 我已经没法说出真♥相♥
And too much time had passed for me to be able to tell the truth.
你知道
You knew.
老天 你早知道了
My God, you knew!
不 一年后我告诉她她才知道的
No, she didn't know until I told her about a year later,
那时我想着他的尸体永远不会被找到了
when I imagined his body, it would never be found.
我本想告诉你的 朱迪
And I wanted to tell you, Jodie.
我发誓 我想告诉你的
I promise you, I wanted to tell you.
但你怎么跟我说的 妈
But what did you say to me, Mum?
你说 "那有什么意义"
You said, "What would be the point?
"能有什么好处"
"What good would it do?"
所以我们只字不提
So we kept it quiet.
DNA检测结果呢
The DNA test?
如果丹尼尔就是汤姆 那所有这些问题
Well, if Daniel was Tom, then all these problems,
都会消失不见
all these problems would just disappear.
我有能力和人脉
So I had the power, I had the connections,
我让人篡改了检测结果
I had the results changed.
但我那么做是为了你 朱迪
But I did it for you, Jodie.
都是为了你 因为你支离破碎
I did it for you because you were broken,
我尽我所能弥补当初做的错事
I was trying my best to make amends for what I'd done.
我是想把汤姆还给你
I was trying to give Tom back to you.
-什么 -如果丹尼尔再被检测一次
- What? - Well, if Daniel, if Daniel got tested again,
我不能让那发生
then I couldn't let that happen.
绝不能
I couldn't.
那丹尼尔现在在哪儿 杰森
So where's Daniel now, then, Jason?
他在湖边
He's down by the lake.
-让我出去 别挡道 -他在湖边
- Let me out. Get out of my face! - He's down by the lake.
-让开 -听我说
- Get out of my way. - Listen to me!
别挡道
Just get out of my way!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
朱迪
Jodie!
朱迪
Jodie!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
朱迪
Jodie!
-我在这里 -谢天谢地 丹尼尔
- I'm here! - Thank God. Daniel.
谢天谢地 感谢老天
Oh, thank God! Thank God.
-杰森来了 -快跑
- J-J-Jason. - Go! Go!
上去 上船
OK. Get in, get in the boat.
朱迪
Jodie!
朱迪
Jodie!
给我回来 朱迪
Fucking come here! Jodie!
朱迪
Jodes!
朱迪 回来
Jodes, just come here!
走开
Go away!
-划快点 -朱迪
- Move faster! - Jodie!
别过来
Get away from us!
听我解释
Listen to me!
杰森 你♥他♥妈♥别过来
Jason, leave us the fuck alone!
朱迪
Jodes!
朱迪
Jodes...
该死
Shit!
我他妈有话要跟你说
I fucking need to talk to you!
朱...
Jode...
朱迪
Jode!
朱迪
Jode!
救命