沉 溺
第一季 第四集[本季终]
24小时内能拿到结果 然后我们就有证据了
In 24 hours we'll get the results back and then we'll have proof.
我需要点东西 一个孩子的英国护照
I need something. A UK passport for a child.
-我们为什么来这里 -你儿子不在了 朱迪
- Why are we here? - Your boy's gone, Jodie.
我绝不会让你抢走我儿子
No way I'm letting you have mine.
海关都没让他们上轮渡
They wouldn't even let them onto the ferry.
她至少要坐十年牢
She's looking at at least ten years.
你欠她的 杰森
You owe her, Jason.
那男孩会怎么样
What will happen to the boy?
没有好结果
Nothing good.
我们刚拿到DNA检测结果
We've just had the results back from the DNA test
丹尼尔就是汤姆
and Daniel is Tom.
他是你儿子
He's your son.
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
你这房♥子很宽敞嘛
Well, you certainly won't be pushed for space.
我卧室里有把吉他 如果雅斯没把它典当掉的话
There's a guitar in my bedroom if Yas hasn't pawned it.
有人在你家住着 睡汤姆的床吗
Has someone been staying here in Tom's bed?
对 是我的一个同事
Yeah, it was a colleague of mine.
我本来想着我和丹尼尔要远走
I thought Daniel and I were going to be away,
但我会告诉他 他需要另找住处
but I'll let him know he has to find somewhere else.
汤姆
Tom.
丹尼尔 我不知道该叫他什么
Daniel. I don't know what to call him.
问他自己吧
Just ask him.
嗯
Yeah.
我们可以帮他找住处
We could find a place for him.
让你们可以考虑一下
Just so you both get used to the idea.
不 这是他的意愿
No, it's what he wants.
我们都想这样
It's what we both want.
如果你们改主意了就联♥系♥我
If either of you change your mind.
我一两天之后再来 好吗
I'll be back in a day or two, all right?
饿吗
Hungry?
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我出了什么事
What happened to me?
你最后一次看见我那天
The last day that you saw me.
这个嘛
Well,
我们当时...
we were, erm...
在湖边野餐
..we were having a picnic by the lake.
我父母 我哥哥
It was my parents, my brother,
我 你 凯特还有你♥爸♥爸
me, you, Kate and your dad.
你之前在录音棚见过他
You met him at the recording studio.
是啊 你"郑重"地介绍我们认识来着
Yeah. You made kind of a big thing about introducing us.
总的来说他是个好人
He's a good man on the whole.
可能有点软弱
Bit weak, maybe.
我小时候是什么样的
What was I like?
我得给你唱好久的歌♥哄你
You used to make me sing to you
你才肯睡
for ages before you'd go to sleep,
你喜欢逗我笑
and you loved making me laugh.
我对你的每段回忆里 你都在笑
Every memory I have of you, you're smiling.
回想起来 是你让这个家凝聚在一起
When I think back, I think you were holding us all together.
但当时那么多人 就没有一个看到发生了什么吗
But all of you were there and none of you saw what happened?
可能有那么一瞬间
For a moment, maybe...
30秒吧 我们都以为有人看着你
..30 seconds, I think we all thought one of the others had you.
我这辈子最大的错误
Biggest mistake of my life.
然后呢 我就消失了吗
What and then, then I just disappeared?
不 当时有一对情侣在散步
No, there was a couple there, walking.
他们始终没来作证过
They never came forward.
我认为那就是马克和他妻子
I think that was Mark and his wife.
他现在进监狱了吗
Do you think he's in prison now?
审讯前他应该会一直被关押着
I think they'll keep him on remand until the trial.
我真心希望我现在就能解决一切问题
I really wish that I can make everything fine right now,
但眼下我们只能硬着头皮应对
but I think for a bit we're both just going to have to busk it
看看结果会怎样
and see where we end up.
是我
It's me.
你帮我办过证件
You did some papers for me.
埃德什么的
Ade someone.
对
Yes.
雇主叫什么
What was the name of the employer?
大自然中的艺术
Art In Nature.
把号♥码发给我
Text me the number.
-你干什么 -我们要回家
- What are you doing? - We're going home.
我们不妨碍你
We'll get out of your way.
朱迪要来了 和...
Jodie's coming with.
他们随时会到
They'll be here any minute.
跟我们又有什么关系呢
What's that got to do with us?
好吧
Right, OK.
随便你
Do what you want.
凯特 我们没法选择自己是不是家中的一员
Kate, we can't choose whether we're part of the family or not.
如果你想回家躲着 没问题
If you want to go home and hide, that's fine,
但我觉得萝拉更愿意留在这里和大家一起
but I think Lola would prefer to stay here with us.
是不是啊 亲爱的
Wouldn't you, darling?
-是的 -这才对嘛
- Yep. - Yep.
朱迪
Jodie.
你好 丹尼尔
Hello, Daniel.
我是你♥爸♥爸的妻子
Uh, I'm your dad's wife.
叫我凯特就行
Call me Kate.
我们都在里面等着
We're all through here.
是叫汤姆还是丹尼尔
Are we thinking Tom or Daniel?
-我都可以 -这取决于你
- Um, I don't mind. - It's up to you.
我习惯别人叫我丹尼尔了 可以吗
I'm kind of used to Daniel, if that's OK?
准备好了吗
Ready?
本
Ben?
你好
Hiya.
-你肯定认识杰森了 -嗯
- And, of course, you know Jason. - Yeah.
萝拉 跟丹尼尔打声招呼吧
Lola, you want to say hi to Daniel?
这是你外婆
And this is your grandmother.
果然我担心的尴尬场面还是出现了
And there was me worrying it might be awkward.
-吃的好了 你能帮忙端饮料吗 -没问题
- Here we are. Could you manage the drinks? - Yeah, sure.
你要吃吗
Do you want one?
为什么妈妈和杰森...
Why are Mum and Jason...?
那是什么
What's that?
-蛋黄酱大虾 -吐出来
- Er, prawn mayonnaise. - Spit it out.
-什么 -快吐出来
- What? - Spit it out!
-你疯了吧 -他对贝类海鲜过敏
- What the hell's the matter with you? - He's allergic to shellfish.
吃了可能会休克 你搞什么啊 本
He could go into shock. For God's sake, Ben!
他好像没事
He seems OK.
我经常吃的
I eat it all the time.
真的 我没事
Honestly, I'm fine.
本
Ben?
-本 -好 谢谢
- Ben. - Yeah, thanks.
和真正的人类相处可能会舒服一点
Might be nice to spend some time with some actual humans.
没想到啊
Blimey.
我和丹尼尔想着你需要帮手
Daniel and I thought you could do with a hand.
还记得怎么操作的吗
Remember how these work?
可算有人来搬重物了
At last, someone to do the heavy lifting.
应该还需要一段时间适应吧
I suppose it's going to take some getting used to.
错过了太多陪伴他的时间
Missed so much time with him.
向前看吧
Just have to look forward.
我只希望我们之间的感情能回到从前
Just wish things felt like they did before between us.
没问题 太好了 谢谢 先生
OK, great. Thank you, mister.
你真是我的幸运符 丹尼尔
You're my lucky charm, Daniel.
有人要给我们提供一个项目
That was some bloke offering us a project.
他要来看看我们的工作成果
He's coming to look at our work.
等他到了 表现出漫不经心但又能胜任的样子
And when he shows up, try and look vaguely competent.
-我怎么听不懂呢 -就像这样
- What is this word? - Yeah.
你好
Hello.
凯特和本·吉尔摩来见杰森·沃什 他在等我们
Kate and Ben Gilmour to see Jason Walsh. He's expecting us.