收拾几件东西 我们时间不多
Pack a couple of things. We've only got a minute.
快点
Please, come on.
你怎么会开他的车
How come you've got his car?
等我们安全了我再告诉你
I'll tell you when we're safe.
不行
No!
我要你现在就告诉我
I want you to tell me now.
他带我去了一处他的住♥宅♥项目
He took me to one of his housing projects
说你在那里
and said you were there.
但你不在 我很害怕
When you weren't, I got scared.
我以为他对你做了什么
I thought he might have done something to you.
做了什么 把我留在家看电视吗
What, leaving me at home, watching telly?
他知道我是谁 知道你是我儿子
He knows who I am, and that you're my son.
他威胁我
He threatened me.
丹尼尔 他可能就在我们后面
Daniel, he could be right behind us.
在这里等着
Just wait here.
我五分钟后就回
I'll only be five minutes.
其实 你最好跟我一起去
Actually, you know what? You'd better come with me.
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing here?
等会就知道了 但无论发生什么都别开口
You'll see. But no matter what happens, don't say a word.
有人吗
Hello?
你错了 肖恩根本不喜欢我
You're wrong, Sean doesn't like me...
有人吗
Hello?
就是这个男孩吗
This is the boy?
-你做好了吗 -你带钱来了吗
- Do you have it? - You have the money?
这是我欠你的所有钱
That's everything I owe you.
护照呢
Passport?
很完美 对吧
Perfect job, yes?
但有个问题 钱不够
One problem...not enough money.
-还要两千 -你答应过我的
- 2,000 more. - You promised me.
风险更大 工作也更多
There was more risk, more work.
完美的活儿 就得出更多钱
Perfect job - have to pay extra.
我一分钱也没有了
I haven't another penny.
那我就留下护照和这个男孩 直到你拿钱来
Then I keep this and the boy until you get it.
不行
No.
我跟你做笔交易吧
I'll do you a deal.
行 为什么不呢
OK. Why not?
去把你的包从车里拿出来
Go and get your bag out of the car.
暂时没问题了
OK...for now.
这车是我的了 知道吗
This one is mine, OK?
你之前说要出行 我以为是要去更远的地方
When you said we'd travel, I thought you meant further away.
不 我的车 该死
No, my car. Shit!
我们走
OK, let's go.
好了
Right.
最后一站
One last stop.
我们现在在哪里
Where are we now?
这是我工作的地方
This is where I work.
我们有许多过去的经历要告诉对方
We've a lot to catch up on.
他是...他是我朋友的儿子
Yeah, he's um... he's the son of some friends of mine.
你不认识他们
You don't know them.
我...我这几天
I've been... I've just been looking after him
都在照看他
for a couple of days, so,
他爸妈要离婚 而且...
they're breaking up, and...
怎么了
What?
我只是在回想你上一次说真话
I'm just trying to remember the last time a word
是什么时候
came out of your mouth that was true.
雅斯 听着
Yas, listen...
你没什么朋友是我不认识的
You don't have any friends I don't know,
而且我认识的那些你已经失去了大部分
and you've lost most of the ones I do.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
对 就这样吧
Yeah, that'll be it.
你和我 我们现在只是同事 对吗
You and me, we're just colleagues now, isn't it?
我们没必要告诉彼此一切
We don't have to tell each other anything.
你到底为什么来这里
Why are you even here?
我从公♥司♥账户上偷了三千五英镑
I stole three and a half grand from the business account.
你说什么
Sorry?
-我别无选择 -你开玩笑吧
- I had no choice. - You're fucking kidding me?
朱迪 够了
That's it, Jodie.
我不管你在发什么疯
I don't care what kind of breakdown you're going through,
我受够你了
I am so done with you!
我还需要账户里剩下的钱来度过难关
And I'm going to need the rest of it, just to tide us over,
还剩多少 三千还是四千
so what is it - three or four grand in there?
再加上我的一个肾 或是两个
And one of my kidneys? Both?
不 是你的货车
No. The van.
我觉得警♥察♥可能正在找我的车
I think the police might be looking for my car.
滚吧 朱迪 立刻把公♥司♥的卡给我
Go fuck yourself, Jodie. Give me the business card, now.
这是我车的钥匙
This is the key to my car.
那车起码值几千镑
It's got to be worth at least a couple of thousand.
这是我家的大门钥匙
This is the key to my front door.
卡给我
The card!
楼上卧室里衣橱的上面
Upstairs in the bedroom, on top of the wardrobe,
有一把吉他
there's a guitar.
然后我可以去街头卖♥♥艺挣钱了是吗
Oh, well, yeah, so I can go busking for the rest, then, shall I?
那是一把古董马丁吉他 少于五千别卖♥♥
It's a vintage Martin. Do not take less than five grand for it.
那是本给我的结婚礼物 你卖♥♥掉是帮了我的忙
It's a wedding present from Ben. You'd be doing me a favour.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他是汤姆
It's Tom.
什么
What?
是我儿子
It's my son.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我找到他了
I found him.
-这不可能是真的 -我知道
- That can't be right. - Yeah, I know.
我找到了他 还有那个抢走他的男人
I found him and the man who took him from me.
-什么 但你已经报♥警♥了吧 -没有
- What? You've gone to the police, though, yeah? - No!
不能冒险让警♥察♥在真♥相♥大白前
What, and risk giving him back to his abductor
把他还给那个绑匪
till it's all cleared up?
那你打算怎么做
So what are you going to do?
-等我拿到亲子鉴定结果... -所以你还不确定
- When I get the DNA results... - What, so you're not certain?
不是 我只是需要证据
No, I just need proof.
那就是汤姆吗
That's Tom?
天呐
Jesus!
这真是...
This is...
听着 我跟埃德说了
Look, I told Ade that he can
他可以暂住在我家
stay in my house for...well,
待多久都行
as long as he wants.
但你会回来的吧
You're coming back, though, yeah?
等安全了
When it's safe.
货车钥匙呢
Van keys?
该走了
It's time to go.
现在去哪儿
Where now?
我们开车去港口 然后乘船去法国
We're going to drive to the port, get the ferry to France,
之后的事谁知道呢
and then who knows?
你感觉自己更像是汤姆还是丹尼尔
Do you feel more like a Tom or a Daniel?
反正肯定不是乔什亚
Definitely not a Joshua.
记住出生日期
Memorise the date of birth.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 你能停到那边的停车位吗 谢谢
Now, would you mind pulling over into the next bay for me, please, Miss?
只是例行检查
Just routine.
好的
Yes.
谢谢
OK, well, thank you for that.
我会的
I will.
那个男孩用假护照出行
The boy was travelling under a false passport.
他们现在正被带去
They're being taken to Byron Street
拜伦街警局问话
Police Station now for questioning.
她是彻底疯了吗
Has she gone completely mad?
她到底在干什么 居然带一个小男孩去法国
What was she doing, trying to take some little boy to France?
本
Ben!
我想我知道为什么
Yeah, I think I can have a go at that one.
最近她确信自己找到了汤姆
She'd become convinced lately that she'd found Tom.
找到他 在哪里
Found him? Where?
-在他上学的路上 -什么
- On his way to school. - What?