she changed.
就好像她很厌恶丹尼尔
It was like she resented Daniel
她...她恨我
and she... she hated me.
最重要的是 我想她恨自己
And most of all I think she hated herself for,
居然会有那种感觉
you know, how she felt.
医生说都会过去的
The doctor said it would pass.
然而 一天早上
Anyway, one morning...
丹尼尔和我
...we, Daniel and I...
出去购物
...went to do a shop
我们回到家后我打开大门
and when we got back to the house I opened the door.
然后回车里去拿买♥♥的东西
And then I went back to the car to get the bags.
我进屋时
And then when I came inside,
他就站在那里抬头看着她
he was just standing there staring up at her.
她...
She...
上吊自杀了 她上吊自杀了
...hung herself. She'd hung herself.
他当时不理解他所看到的
He didn't understand what he was seeing.
谢天谢地 他完全不记得了
He's completely wiped it, thank God.
真希望我也可以忘掉
I wish I could.
天啊
My God.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我不知道该...
I... I don't know what to, erm...
我知道失去亲人是什么滋味
I understand how it feels to lose someone.
我了解那种感觉
I know that feeling.
只要能让他们回来 你什么都愿意做
Like there's nothing you wouldn't do to try to get them back.
我之前太想相信他是汤姆
I wanted to believe it was Tom so much,
所以我头脑不清醒
I couldn't think straight.
我不知道要怎样你才会原谅我
I don't know how you'll ever forgive me.
我不明白那份DNA检测结果
I don't understand the DNA result.
我在家自己做过检测
I did a test at home on my own.
并不匹配
It wasn't a match.
检测结果怎么会不同呢
Well, how could they be different?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在要去警局 他们会重新检测
I'm gonna go to the police now, they'll re-do the test.
我保证 会让你离开这里的
And I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise.
提议合作的人没出现
The guy with the job offer never showed up.
有活儿来我给你们打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you when some work comes in, yeah?
谢了
Thanks, fellas.
你喜欢住在朱迪家吗
You like it at Jodie's house?
这不是长久之计
It's not for long.
她喜欢你 兄弟
She's into you, man.
我告诉你 不是那样的
I'm telling you, it's not like that.
停车 剩下的路我走回去
Pull over, I'll walk the rest.
我送你到门口
I'll take you to the door.
靠边停 我想散散步
Pull over. I want to walk.
回头见
I'll see you around.
快抓住他 抓住他
Get him now, get him!
我来 过来 混球
I'll get him. Come on, you bastard.
别在那干等着
Don't fucking wait around.
快去追他
Go after him!
你们这些胆小鬼
Cowards, all of you!
你们谁想尝尝这个的滋味
Hey, fellas! Who wants some of this?
他认真的吗
Is he for real?
好了
Right.
来啊
Come on!
天呐 退后 走 快走
Jeez, back up. Go, go, go!
走 走
Go, go!
你真是个疯子 你知道吗
You're a fucking crazy man. You know that?
你哪有资格说我
Coming from you.
我们到了
And here we are.
好久没来了
It's been a while.
你和丹尼尔还在工作吗
You and Daniel still at work?
什么
What?
他为什么会那么说
Why would he say that?
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
我得挂了
OK, I have to go.
谁住在这里
Who lives here?
我父母以前周末常来这里度假
My parents used to have it as a kind of weekend getaway.
但是孩子失踪之后
But once the disappearance happened, then...
没人想来了 所以我把它买♥♥了下来
No one wanted to come, so I bought it.
这样房♥子就还在我们家人手里
Keep it in the family.
我们能开车吗
Can we drive the car?
当然可以
Yeah, course we can.
但我想先带你看点东西
There's something I want to show you first.
请问杰森·沃什在吗 我是他妹妹
Can I speak to Jason Walsh, please? It's his sister.
什么
What?
就在那下面
Just down there.
我们到了
Here we go.
那么
Now...
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-喂 -妈
- Hello? - Mum?
-朱迪 -妈妈 杰森和你在一起吗
- Jodie? - Mum, is Jason with you?
-没有 -我得立刻找到他
- No. - I have to find him, now!
反正他肯定不在我这儿
Well, he's certainly not here.
-杰森带走了丹尼尔 -什么意思
- Jason's got Daniel. - What do you mean?
他对雅斯敏撒了谎 带着丹尼尔不知道去哪了
He lied to Yasmin, and he's taken Daniel somewhere.
他缺席了事务所的会议
He's missed a meeting at his chambers.
他们也不知道他在哪里
They don't know where he is!
现在警♥察♥要找他再做一次亲子鉴定
And now the police are looking for him to do another DNA test.
杰森带走了丹尼尔吗
Jason has Daniel?
是的 妈妈 我就是这个意思
Yes, Mum, that's what I said!
听着 我很担心 我不知道他们去哪儿了
Look, I'm worried. I don't know where the hell they are.
我可能知道他们在哪里
I think I might know where they are.
在哪儿
Where?
你立刻过来接我
You come and get me, now!
-不是说开车吗 -是啊
- I-I thought we were gonna drive the car? - Yeah.
这里真的很宁静 不是吗
It's just so peaceful out here, isn't it?
看看那边的景色
I mean, look at that view.
我有点冷
I-I'm a bit cold.
你还没想明白是吗
You still haven't worked it out yet, have you?
想明白什么
Worked what out?
你不是汤姆
You're not Tom.
好吗
All right?
朱迪不是你妈妈
And Jodie isn't your mum.
我只是要把她从监狱里救出来
I just needed to keep her out of prison.
但是检测结果说...
But...but the test said...
所有事都是可以作假的
You can make everything lie.
我爸...
My dad...
他是无辜的
He's innocent.
他确实是你♥爸♥爸
And he is your dad.
现在他可能要在监狱蹲20年 这还算幸运的
And now he's probably gonna serve 20 years, if he's lucky.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我会带你去湖中心
I'm just gonna take you to the middle of the lake.
那里的水很清澈
All right? Where the water is nice and clear.
你甚至可以看到湖底
And you can see straight to the bottom.
我从没想过我会再回到这里
I never thought I'd be back here again.
杰森为什么要带丹尼尔来这
Why would Jason bring Daniel here?
我们进屋吧
Let's go inside.
丹尼尔
Daniel?!
妈
Hiya, Mum.
我真没想到会在这看到你
You're the last person I expected to see here.
-丹尼尔呢 -什么意思
- Where's Daniel? - What do you mean?
他在哪儿 杰森
Where is he, Jason?
他不是鹤雅斯敏在一起吗 我之前看见他在那
Well, he's with Yasmin, isn't he? That's where I last saw him.
丹尼尔 他在哪里
Daniel? Where is he?
-你没事吧 -我知道他在这里
- Are you OK? - I know he's here.
朱迪 你疯了吗
Jode, have you flipped out?
够了 杰森
That's enough now, Jason.
这事必须到此为止 是时候了
We have to put an end to this. It's time.
你自己告诉她你干的事
You can tell her what you did...
不然我会告诉她
..or I will.
你什么意思