丹尼尔·坦纳 9年级
Daniel Tanner, Year 9
他今早登记到校了吗
did he register this morning?
我刚收到了教学总会发来的电邮
I've just had an email from the GTC.
他们怎么都没有你的记录
How is it they haven't heard of you?
那个男孩是否签到了
The boy signed in - yes or no?
你这是犯了重罪 沃什老师
It's a very serious offence you've committed, Miss Walsh.
沃什老师 不知道这是不是你的真名
Miss Walsh - if that is your name.
什么事
Sorry?
我就知道你不对劲
I knew something wasn't right about you.
告诉我 唐恩老师
Help me out here, Miss Towne.
你这么做的意义何在
What is the point of you?
你什么意思
I'm sorry?
你根本不知道你在这有多幸运
You've got no idea how privileged you are here,
你可以启发其他人
how you could inspire people,
鼓励学生 塑造他们的人生
encourage them, shape their lives.
但你偏要执迷于你那愚蠢的规矩
But instead you just obsess about your stupid little rules.
在我们弄清楚情况之前你得留在这里
You need to wait here until we sort this out.
是吗 其实
Yeah. You know what?
我觉得这个工作不适合你
I don't think this is the right job for you.
朱迪
Jodie!
-你好 -我正想见你
- Hello. - I was hoping to catch you.
丹尼尔还好吗 他没登记入校
Yes. Is Daniel OK? He didn't register.
他没事
He's fine.
我们提前过期中假了
We're just starting half term early.
今天不用上课了吧
No more classes today?
不用 我也等于放学了
No. School's pretty much out for me too.
这么说你没有别的安排
So there's nowhere you need to be?
没有
No.
听我说 他真的很想见你 不如上车吧
Well, listen, he really wants to see you. Why don't you hop in?
好
Yeah. OK.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们答应了你一起出游
Well, we promised you an outing.
那丹尼尔呢
But what about Daniel?
他已经到了
He's already there.
给他个惊喜
It's a surprise.
希望我这话不会太唐突 他真的很喜欢你
I hope I'm not talking out of turn, but he really likes you.
我本来觉得我这个爸爸当得还行
I don't know, you think you're doing OK as a dad
但直到现在 我才意识到明摆着的事
and then, after all this time, you realise the obvious.
他错过了母亲的陪伴
He's missed having a woman around.
她出了什么事 他的母亲
What happened to her? His mother?
我们还是开开心心过好今天吧
Let's just try and enjoy the day, shall we?
很快回来
Won't be a minute.
-朱迪 -杰森 杰森 我在城北的...
- Hey, Jodie? - Jason? Jason, I'm about...
-朱迪 -一个建筑工地 大约20分钟车程
- Jodie? - ..20 minutes north of the city on a building site.
朱迪 你在哪里 喂 能听见吗
Jodie, where are you? Hello? Can you hear me?
杰森 能听见我说话吗
Jason, can you hear me?
朱迪 你再说一遍
Jodie? Tell me again.
我和马克·坦纳在一起
I'm with Mark Tanner.
朱迪 你声音断断续续的
Jodie... Jodie, you're breaking up.
杰森 能听见吗 我和...
Jason, can you hear me? I'm with...
这里信♥号♥♥很差
It's an awful signal here.
我们正在处理
We're working on it.
她听不见我
She can't hear me.
杰森·沃什 御用大律师
Jason Walsh, QC!
事务所里最年轻的一位
Youngest in my chambers.
-你父亲会很骄傲的 -是啊
- Your father'd be proud. - I know.
这是迟早的事
It was always going to happen.
我们以前的聊天内容都是关于你
You're all we ever used to talk about.
也会赚更多钱了吧
More money too, I expect.
收费肯定更高了
Higher fees, certainly.
更多有趣的案子
More interesting cases.
你真是聪明啊
You clever boy!
最棒的一点是 你能够
But the best thing about it is you get to
坐在那群初级律师身前
sit in front of the junior barristers.
而他们只能艳羡地盯着你的后背
And all they can do is stare enviously at your back.
我们应该和朱迪一起庆祝
We should celebrate with Jodie.
这个家太需要
God knows this family could do with
一些好消息了
all the good news we can get. Ha!
妈妈 这杯敬你 因为
Well, here's to you, Mum, because,
没有你 谁知道我会在什么地方
without you, who knows where I'd be?
你把建筑画在图纸上 建个模型
You put it on paper, you build a model,
然后看着它成为现实
and then you watch it all come to life,
接着真的有人住进你画的图纸里
and then people actually live in your drawings.
这奇妙感觉我永远不会适应
I'll never get used to it.
丹尼尔在哪儿
Where's Daniel?
大部分的房♥子都已经卖♥♥出去了
Most of them have been sold already,
但我本来想等丹尼尔长大些后
but I was thinking about getting this one for Daniel
买♥♥下这套作为投资
as an investment when he's older.
他人呢
Where is he?
他在里面
He's inside.
这边怎么会没有人
How come no-one's around?
园林设计师明天才会开工
Landscapers don't start till tomorrow.
进来吧
Go on through.
我很想给你倒点水 但管线还没接上
I'd offer you a drink, but nothing's plumbed in.
只是展示用的样♥板♥房♥♥
It's all just for show.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
我想你我都在寻求答案
I think we're both looking for answers.
很显然你对我妻子非常感兴趣
You certainly seem to be interested in my wife.
你一直没完没了地问起她
You can't stop asking about her.
丹尼尔对她一无所知
Daniel barely knows the first thing about her.
我觉得这很奇怪
I find that weird.
她去世了
She's dead.
他觉得你在她怎么死的这件事上撒谎了
He thinks you're lying about how she died.
也许你可以告诉我 除非你在隐瞒什么
Maybe you could tell me. Unless you're hiding something.
-马克 -你才是有所隐瞒的人
- Mark? - You're the one that's hiding something!
你把我想成什么样的人了
What kind of man do you think I am?
你以为我会眼睁睁
You think I'm just going to sit back
看着你把他从我身边夺走吗
and let you take him from me?
-他在哪儿 -你觉得他是你失去的儿子 对吗
- Where is he? - You think he's the boy you lost, don't you?
现在你想把他从我身边偷走
Now you're trying to steal him from me.
偷走
Steal him?
昨晚他从家里偷偷跑出去找你
Last night, he snuck out of the house to come and see you.
-马克 -你让他相信你是他妈妈
- Mark... - You've convinced him that you're his mother!
够了
This ends now!
门锁了
It's locked.
我哥哥知道我在这里
My brother knows I'm here.
你刚刚才知道你在哪里
You didn't know yourself till a minute ago.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
你真觉得我会袖手旁观
I mean, do you honestly think I'm just going to sit back
任你把我儿子夺走吗
and let you take my son?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
你拐走了他
You abducted him.
我觉得你的悲伤让你失去了理智
You know, I think your grief has made you mad.
也许你才是这样
Or maybe yours has.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你儿子不在了 朱迪
Your boy's gone, Jodie.
我绝不会让你抢走我儿子
And there's no fucking way I'm letting you have mine!
我的天
Oh, God!
朱迪
Jodie?
朱迪
Jodie!
朱迪
Jodie!
朱迪
Jodie!
朱迪
Jodie!
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
-你必须相信我 -好
- You have to trust me. - OK.
-我们现在就得走 -为什么
- We need to go now. - Why?
跟我走就是了
Just come with me.