你怎么什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我以为她会恢复理智
I thought she'd see reason.
她压力很大
She's under pressure,
十周年忌日也快到了
what with the tenth anniversary on the horizon.
我本以为这茬会过去
I thought it would blow over.
她需要看心理医生
She needs sectioning.
她可能面临什么指控
What charges could she face?
绑♥架♥
Kidnap.
如果有辩护的余地 大概能降到诱拐儿童
Probably lessen it to child abduction if we can argue her case,
但她用假身份证出行
but travelling under a false identity document -
凭这一项就能让她至少进去十年
I mean, she's looking at at least ten years alone for that.
你应该去看看她
You should go to her.
确保她没事
Make sure she's all right.
她需要律师
She needs a solicitor.
她需要哥哥
She needs her brother.
妈 我是她家人
Mum, I'm family.
这样及其不寻常
It's highly irregular.
你欠她的 杰森
You owe her, Jason.
而且如果你真是个优秀的律师
And if you're such a brilliant lawyer,
现在是证明自己的时候了
now's the time to start acting like one.
这就是你认为是你儿子的男孩 对吗
OK, so this is the boy you think is your son, right?
他就是汤姆
It's Tom.
他的父亲也在警局 马克·坦纳
His father's here at the station - Mark Tanner.
他的绑♥架♥犯
His abductor.
拜托 别让那男人带走他
Please, don't let him take him.
我们有你的DNA 还有那个男孩和坦纳先生的
We have your DNA, the boy's and Mr Tanner's,
所以很快就会有比对结果了
so we'll have this cleared up soon enough.
这么说去学校 办假无犯罪记录证明这一切
So, all this with the school, the DBS certificate and everything,
都是为了接近丹尼尔
that was to try and get closer to Daniel?
对
Yeah.
你本来希望带他坐轮渡去法国
And you were hoping to take him on a ferry to France?
对
Yeah.
丹尼尔是自愿跟你去的吗
Did Daniel come with you on his own accord?
我想是的
Well, I thought so.
不存在任何逼迫他的情形吗 他去是自愿的吗
It wasn't forced in any way? He was there because he wanted to be?
你怎么不问他
Why don't you ask him?
他们不让我见他
They're not letting me see him.
我不知道 他们什么都不告诉我
I don't know, they're not telling me anything.
他们还让我提供DNA样本
They asked me to give a DNA sample.
不然我能怎么样
What was I supposed to do?
好吧 听着 听着
OK, look, listen, listen.
我想我需要一个刑事律师
I think I'm going to need a criminal lawyer.
你们要检测他们三人的基因吗
So you're testing all three of them?
已经检测了 现在就等出结果
We already have. Just waiting on the results to come back.
如果对父子关系有疑问
If there's any doubt about the paternity,
我的当事人应该可以取保候审
my client should be out on bail.
你能做你妹妹的代表律师吗
Are you even allowed to represent your own sister?
如果不能我还会来吗
Would I be here if I wasn't?
如果要上庭 我或许得另外找个人
If it goes to trial, I'll probably have to find someone else.
我们先等基因检测结果出来后
Yeah, well, let's see who gets charged with what
看要起诉谁什么罪名吧
when the tests come back.
我只是担心她一个人待在看守所
I'm just worried about her alone in that cell.
如果她被关进监狱 我不知道她能坚持多久
If she gets sent down, I'm not sure how long she'd survive.
你现在想见她吗
Do you want to see her now?
想
Yeah.
朱迪
Hiya, Jodie.
我会尽快让你从这出去
I'm going to get you out of here as soon as I can.
但你为什么没告诉我汤姆的事 朱迪
But why didn't you tell me about Tom, Jodie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想着 如果我不说出来
I just thought, if I kept him to myself,
我就不会再失去他了
I wouldn't lose him again.
现在我又失去他了
And now I have.
你为什么觉得他是汤姆
And what made you think it was Tom?
他的动作
The way he moved.
他的笑容
His smile.
然后我看见他的疤痕 我就确定那是他
Then I saw the scar and I knew it was him.
他在这吗 你见到他了吗
Is he here? Have you seen him?
没有
No.
暂时还没
No, not yet.
本为什么不相信
And why wasn't Ben convinced?
可能因为凯特
Probably Kate.
也许她觉得 如果汤姆回来了 她就会失去丈夫
Maybe she thought, if Tom was back, she'd lose her husband.
很讽刺 对吧
Ironic, huh?
你得保持坚强 撑到我把你带出去
You need to stay strong until I can get you out.
不会太久的
It's not going to be long.
千万别放弃
Just... Just don't give up.
很感谢
Thanks a lot.
对 你好
Yeah, hi.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
听我说 你得帮我办件事
Listen... Listen to me, you need to do something for me.
很紧急
It's urgent.
埃德 你听说了吗
Ade, have you heard what's happened?
海关都没让他们上轮渡
They wouldn't even let them onto the ferry.
她用我们全部的钱买♥♥了本假护照
She spent all our money on a fake passport!
她还不如自己用蜡笔画一本
She may as well just have drawn her own with crayons.
那男孩会怎么样
What will happen to the boy?
不是跟那个男的回家就是去福利机构
Either back with that man or put into care.
没有好结果
Nothing good.
因为那本护照
Because of the passport.
在这一切发生前
I think she was just beginning
她刚要开始恢复正常生活
to get her life back together before this.
但现在
But now...
你要去哪里
Where you going?
他们不会让你见她的
They won't let you see her!
埃德
Ade!
我儿子在哪儿
Where's my son?
他很安全
He's safe.
我不明白现在是什么情况 没人告诉我
I don't understand what's happening. Nobody's talking to me.
你们都不让我见他
You won't even let me see him.
这只是标准流程 坦纳先生
This is just standard procedure, Mr Tanner.
她试图从我身边带走我儿子
She tried to take my son from me.
她偷了我的车 还袭击了我 你看
She stole my car. She assaulted me, look.
还有学校里的那些事
And then there's all that stuff with the school.
那算什么 跟踪码
What is that? Stalking?
诱拐吗 我不知道
Grooming? I don't know.
那显然不是理性行为
It's clearly not rational behaviour.
然而坐在这里
And yet it's me in here,
回答一堆问题的人的却是我 不是她
answering all these questions, and not her!
你们两个我们都问话了
We're questioning both of you.
如果你们放她走
You know, if you let her go,
我和我儿子很可能得躲起来
my son and I will probably have to go into hiding.
我认为她什么都做得出来
I think she's capable of anything.
他在哪里 我儿子在哪儿
Where is he? Where's my son?
我想和丹尼尔说话
I want to talk to Daniel!
等我们拿到DNA检测结果
As soon as we have the DNA results.
结果出来前
Until they come through,
我必须请你留在警局
I'm going to have to ask you to remain at the station.
朱迪
Jodie?
朱迪 有个消息我们想立即告诉你
Jodie, we've got some news we wanted you to hear straight away.
-你想说吗 -不 你来吧
- Do you want to? - No, it's all yours.
我们刚拿到DNA检测结果
We've just had the results back from the DNA test,
马克·坦纳和丹尼尔的匹配度是0%
and Mark Tanner's match with Daniel is 0%,
你和丹尼尔的匹配度是99.65%
your match with Daniel is 99.65%.
什么
What?
正式确定了 丹尼尔就是汤姆
It's official - Daniel is Tom.
他是你儿子
He's your son.
下集预告
你已经得到丹尼尔了 也害我进来了
You've got Daniel, you've put me in here.
你还不满足吗
Isn't that enough for you?
汤姆那天的遭遇你得承担大部分责任
What happened to Tom that day is largely down to you.
但你心里清楚 不是吗