剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表
只是为了让他们不必孤单。
just so they don't have to be alone.
我学到了很多关于我是谁的知识,
I've learned a lot about who I am,
因为这种关系
because this relationship
迫使我成长。
forced me to grow.
好。
Okay.
我想我会找到一些自己成长的方法。
I think I'ma find some ways to grow on my own.
我会及时通知您。
I'll keep you posted.
是的,但最终,
Yeah, but eventually,
合适的合作伙伴
the right partner
是来了,把那面镜子放进去
is gon' come along and put that mirror
直到你的脸,你知道,
up to your face, you know,
所以你可以看到你自己的狗屎。
so you can see your own shit.
为什么我不能把镜子举到自己面前?
Why can't I hold the mirror up to myself?
因为最终,你可能不喜欢你所看到的,
Because eventually, you might not like what you see,
你会想把那个莫萨福卡放下。
and you gonna wanna put that mothafucka down.
我没有为这次会议付钱,辅♥导♥员。
I did not pay for this session, counselor.
不,我不会放下任何东西。
No, I'm not gonna put anything down.
我认为这是我需要为我做的事情...
I think this is something I need to do for me...
为了我自己,靠我自己。
for myself, by myself.
是的
Yeah
随著我们的继续前进,我们怀林'
As we continue on, we wylin'
我醒来时感觉胜利了
I woke up feelin' victorious
黑鬼得到了'钱',但他们没有得到'钱'
Niggas is gettin' money, but they not gettin' money
就像你的男孩一样 - 怎么了,狗?
Like your boy is -What up, dog?
我是狗,头套图示
I'm a dog, hood icon
该死的。
Damn.
兄弟真的有自己的婴儿床
Bro really got his own crib
在我面前。
before me.
在我来这里之前,你应该见过他。
You should've seen him before I got here.
爸爸,你做什么,伙计?
Papa, what you doin', man?
我即将去DM肯亚。- 兄弟,兄弟不要做那种狗屎。
I'm about to DM Kenya. - Bro, f... don't do that shit.
你已经跟著她了,
You done already followed her,
喜欢她的18张莫塔夫金的照片。
liked 18 of her mothafuckin' pictures.
现在你也要给她发DM了?
Now you about to DM her too?
冷静,兄弟,你♥他♥妈♥的渴了,狗。
Chill, bro, you're getting fucking thirsty, dog.
男孩,闭嘴。
Boy, shut up.
巴卡里不知道他在说什么。
Bakari doesn't know what he talking about.
我不知道我在说什么,是吧?
I don't know what I'm talking about, huh?
不。- 狗屎,最后一次
No. - Shit, last time
我检查了一下,我给我找了一个女人。对不对,宝贝?
I checked, I got me a woman. Ain't that right, baby?
拜托,如果爸爸不写
Please, if Papa didn't write
给你的那张纸条,我们甚至不会在一起。
that note for you, we wouldn't even be together.
不过,这是我的话。
Those were my words though.
其中两个是你的话。
Two of those were your words.
他们两个。- 伙计,随便,黑鬼。
Two of 'em. - Man, whatever, nigga.
你不知道草书怎么写不是我的错。
It's not my fault you don't know how to write in cursive.
这很有趣,是吧?
That's funny, huh?
该死的,那是谁?
Damn, who is that?
兄弟,一些在工作中工作的老屁♥股♥小妞。
Bro, some old-ass chick that work at his job.
她只比我大两岁。
She only two years older than me.
哦,所以我们现在喜欢年长的女人吗?
Oh, so we like older women now?
我的意思是,你没有时间陪我了。
I mean, you ain't got time for me no more.
我从来没有说过,斯坦利。
I never said that, Stanley.
你不必这样做。
You ain't have to.
哦。-毫米。
Ooh. - Mm.
好吧,我们不要提起老狗屎。
All right, let's not bring up old shit.
好?这应该很酷,
Okay? This is supposed to be cool,
禅了,寒心。
Zen'd out, chill.
那么,我们能保持这种氛围吗?
So can we be on that vibe, please?
是的,我很高兴我不再在市场上“因为......
Yes, I am so happy that I'm no longer on the market 'cause...
我的意思是,你并没有真正进入市场。
I mean, you wasn't really on the market
当你和杰克在一起时,所以...
when you got with Jake, so...
看?不。
See? No.
不。- 我以为我们不是
No. - I thought we weren't
提起老狗屎。-完全。
bringing up old shit. - Exactly.
禅宗怎么了,酷,踢它?
What happened to Zen'd out, cool, and kickin' it?
我们的过去总是在现在。
Our past is always in our present.
右。- 看,如果你想DM她,
Right. - Look, if you wanna DM her,
只管去做。只要保持平稳。
just do it. Just keep it smooth.
是的,兄弟。你会很不舒服的。
Yeah, bro. You'll be a'ight.
我富有到死去的那一天
I'ma be rich till the day that I die
我醒来时感觉胜利了
I woke up feelin' victorious
黑鬼得到了'钱',但他们没有得到'钱'
Niggas is gettin' money, but they ain't gettin' money
就像你的男孩一样
Like your boy is
唔,他们不是,他们不是,我告诉你
Naw, they not, they not, I'm tellin' you
他们不这样做
They not doin' it
我醒来时感觉胜利了
I woke up feelin' victorious
是的,是的,是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah
黑鬼得到了'钱',但他们没有得到'钱'
Niggas is gettin' money, but they ain't gettin' money
就像你的男孩一样
Like your boy is
呜
Naw, naw
呜,一点也不
Naw, not at all
我醒来时感觉胜利了
I woke up feelin' victorious
哈哈!
Ha ha!
惊喜。
Surprise.
等。
Wait.
你真的给我买♥♥了车?
You really bought me a car?
你说你需要一个。
You said you needed one.
是的,但我没想到你会这样做!
Yeah, but I didn't think you was gon' do it!
嘿,它得到了回报。
Hey, and it's paid off.
你很好。
You're good.
那是你的。-什么?
That's yours. - What?
你什么时候有时间给我包一整屁♥股♥的车?
When you have time to wrap me a whole-ass car?
杜达给我找了一个经纪人。
Douda got me a broker.
他给了我一笔很好的交易,所以...
He gave me a good deal, so...
怎么了,G?
What's up, G?
所以这个...这个新的,还是这个狗屎用过的?
So this... this new, or this shit used?
哦,这是新鲜的。
Oh, it's fresh off the lot.
打赌。
Bet.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
是的,生意对我很好,所以...
Yeah, business been good to me, so...
至少我能做到。
least I could do.
法修。
Fasho.
我去婴儿床。
I'ma get to the crib.
嘿,蒂夫,安全驾驶。
Hey, Tiff, drive safe.
你说什么?
What you tryna say?
不要收到没有超速罚单。
Don't be getting no speeding tickets.
你们喜欢开得快,拉屎。
You guys like to drive fast and shit.
男孩,随便。
Boy, whatever.
抢!加油!
Rob! Come on!
让我们兜风吧!
Let's take it for a ride!
你制定规则,我会伤你的心
You make the rules, I'll break your heart
他妈的,我会让你卡住,让你伤痕累累
Fuck around I'll leave you stuck, leave you scarred
宝贝,这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want, babe?
我厌倦了忠实
I'm so tired of bein' faithful
给你
To you
我错了你,宝贝
I'ma do you wrong, baby
我厌倦了...
I'm so tired of bein'...
如果您需要吸烟
If you need to smoke
在房♥子里,你能不能,至少打开一扇窗户?
in the house, can you please, at least open a window?
对不起,宝贝,对不起。我忘了!
I'm sorry, babe, I'm sorry. I forgot!
我忘了,好吗?
I forgot, okay?
我的坏。嘿 嘿。
My bad. Hey, hey.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day today?
伙计,今天有人走到我的白人同事面前
Man, someone walked up to my white coworker today
并假设她又是策展人。
and assumed she was the curator again.
这是本周第三次。
That's the third time this week.
男人。对不起,宝贝。
Man. I'm sorry, babe.
这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.
剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表