剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表
我不知道会花那么多钱
I didn't know it'd take that much money
开企业。
to open a business.
你需要一些工作,我得到了你。
You need some work, I got you.
不,我不需要那种工作。
Nah, I don't need that kind of work.
沙阿德,来吧,你要做的就是小心。
Shaad, come on, all you got to do is be careful.
就是这样。
That's it.
你玩火,矮子。
You playing with fire, shorty.
你不知道吗?
Don't you know that?
我曾经玩过火,直到我得到...
I used to play with fire till I got lo...
直到我被关起来...
Until I got locked up...
不得不眼睁睁地看著我的生活与我擦肩而过。
and had to watch my life pass me by.
如果你改变主意,我总是在这里。
I'm always here if you change your mind.
通常,我会说不。
Normally, I would say no.
但我认为这是琳娜的决定。
But I think this is Lynae's decision.
是的,我只是不希望任何人进出她的生活。
Yeah, I just don't want anyone coming in and out of her life.
这可能会造成创伤。
That could be traumatizing.
我同意。
I agree.
你觉得他这次真的会坚持下去吗?
You think he's really gonna stick around this time?
我不能保证任何事情,但是...
I can't promise anything, but...
我认为他变了。
I think he's changed.
如果他再搞砸了,
If he messes up again,
就是这样。
that's it.
我们不会再经历这种情况了。
We're not going through this again.
我想见他。
I want to see him.
你想让我们和你在一起吗?
You want us to be with you when you do?
不。我会没事的。
No. I'll be okay.
你要跑到哪里去?
Where are you racing off to?
家。-好。
Home. - Okay.
但是你为什么著急呢?
But why are you in a rush?
哦,我只是不想错过我的公共汽车。
Oh, I'm just not trying to miss my bus.
它比外面的杯子还冷。
It's colder than a mug out there.
我可以送你一程。
I could give you a ride.
真的吗?-是的。
For real? - Yeah.
你知道,当我问你想听什么音乐时,
You know, when I asked what music you wanted to listen to,
我从没想过你会说安妮塔贝克。
I never thought you would have said Anita Baker.
我爸爸不让我在家里听世俗音乐,
My dad won't let me listen to secular music at home,
但她是规则的唯一例外。
but she's the one exception to the rule.
嗯,我爸爸也是一样。
Mm. My dad's the same way.
他称之为「耶洗别的音乐」。
He calls it "music for Jezebels."
是的,那个传教士的孩子生活不是开玩笑的。
Yeah, that preacher's-kid life ain't no joke.
我都知道。- 我不知道你是PK。
I know all about it. - I ain't know you was a PK.
彻头彻尾。
Through and through.
我的中间名是哥林多前书。
My middle name is Corinthians.
你♥爸♥爸在哪里讲道?- 上帝与繁荣的教会。
Where your dad preach at? - Church of God and Prosperity.
该死。
Oh, shit.
你说的是北边那个大屁♥股♥教堂
You talking about that big-ass church on the North side
你必须在哪里付钱停车?- 就是那个。
where you got to pay to park? - That's the one.
我爸爸不是你父亲事工的最大粉丝。
My dad isn't the biggest fan of your father's ministry.
我知道。
I know.
但我确实偷偷听了他的一次布道。
But I did sneak and listen to one of his sermons
当我爸爸不在城里时。
when my dad was out of town.
你怎么看?- 我认为这很好。
What'd you think? - I thought it was good.
我喜欢这样的想法,如果我们来自王国,
I like the idea that if we come from the Kingdom,
我们应该过一种王国的生活方式。
we deserve to live a kingdom lifestyle.
这包括汽车,名牌服装,
And that includes the cars, designer clothes,
和房♥子不是一个,但是...
and houses with not one, but...
三车位车♥库♥。
Three-car garages.
我喜欢那篇讲道。
I love that sermon.
他还说,如果上帝按照他的形象创造了我们,
He also said that if God made us in His image,
那么我们也是神,以我们自己的方式。
then we, too, are gods, in our own way.
如果我们能学会在自己身上看到上帝,
And that if we can learn to see the God in ourselves,
那么我们也应该在别人身上看到上帝。
then we should also see the God in others.
我想这更像是,我们都是上帝的孩子
I think of it more like, we're all God's children
所以我不应该评判我的兄弟姐妹,
so I shouldn't judge my brothers and sisters,
他们永远不应该评判我。
and they should never judge me.
所以你说你把我当兄弟?
So you saying you see me as a brother?
不。
No.
一点也不。
Not at all.
很好,因为我不想成为你的兄弟。
Good, 'cause I ain't trying to be your brother.
你想成为什么?
What you trying to be?
有人你可以...
Somebody you can...
无论如何,信任和依靠。
trust and count on, no matter what.
♪ I've found a love ♪ ♪ that is truly blessed ♪
♪ 我找到了一份 真正有福♪的爱 ♪ ♪
♪ And I want to make ♪ ♪ dreams come true... ♪
♪ 我想让 ♪ ♪ 梦想成真... ♪
嗯,这就是我。
Well, this is me.
那你什么时候又满18岁呢?
So when do you turn 18, again?
今年夏天。
This summer.
感谢您的骑行。-没关系。
Thanks for the ride. - No problem.
再见。
Bye.
♪ Don't leave me out ♪
♪ 不要把我排除在外 ♪
♪ In the cold ♪
♪ 在寒冷♪中
♪ Just love me body ♪
♪ 只爱我的身体 ♪
♪ And soul ♪
♪ 和灵魂 ♪
我想你了,奈。
I missed you, Nae.
我也想你了。
I missed you, too.
那你怎么样?
So how you been?
事情一直很忙。
Things have been so hectic.
但现在好多了。
But better now.
我一直在祈祷。
I've been praying a lot.
你从什么时候开始祈祷?
Since when do you pray?
自从我被关起来了。
Since I got locked up.
所以你,就像,现在救了?
So you, like, saved now?
还没有,不完全是,但是...
Not yet, not quite, but...
努力吧。
working on it.
你在我身上长大,伙计。
You growing up on me, man.
你申请大学和一切,不是吗?
You applying for colleges and everything, ain't you?
是的,但我不想离开州,不过。
Yeah, but I don't want to go out of state, though.
你将是我们家里第一个上大学的人。
You're gonna be the first in our family to go to college.
没有压力。
No pressure.
你有男朋友了?
You got a boyfriend?
有点。
Kind of.
这是什么意思?- 你知道这意味著什么。
What that mean? - You know what it means.
不,我不知道这是什么意思,狗屎。
No, I don't know what it mean, shit.
你最好不要把你的身体交给没有黑鬼......我知道那件事。
You better not be giving your body to no nigga... I know that.
我马上就要18岁了。
I'll be 18 soon.
那不是狗屎。
That don't mean shit.
不要软弱到肉体。
Don't be weak to the flesh.
我现在不需要你来做我大哥。
I don't need you to big brother me right now.
你永远需要我来照顾你大哥。
You gonna always need me to big brother you.
他是街头黑鬼?- 不像你。
He a street nigga? - Not like you.
请小心街头黑鬼。
Please just be careful with street niggas.
爱我们会让你心碎。
Loving us can leave you heartbroken.
相信我,我知道。
Trust me, I know.
你在主的殿里做什么?
What are you doing in the house of the Lord?
我们需要祷告。
We are in need of a prayer.
好吧,我可以从远处为你们祈祷。
Well, I can pray for y'all from afar.
你知道,我们,嗯...
You know, we, um...
我们带来了捐款。
we brought a donation.
好吧,上次我接受你的捐款时,
Well, the last time I took a donation from you,
我因洗钱被捕。
I got arrested for money laundering.
嗯,那是因为你没有按照我的指示。
Well, that's because you didn't follow my instructions.
不,你的一个男孩被抓住了,把我扔到了公共汽车下面。
No, one of your boys got caught and threw me under the bus.
是的,还有那个男孩...
Yeah, and that boy...
他不再为我工作了。
he doesn't work for me anymore.
你知道,我真的厌倦了你的引诱
You know, I'm getting real tired of you luring
我们的年轻人进入你的魔鬼之路。
our young men into your devilish ways.
嘿。。。
Hey...
嘿,我提供年轻的黑人男人...
Hey, I offer young Black men...
更好的生活,
a better life,
一个成为自己男人的机会,一个成为自己的机会......
a chance to be their own man, a chance to be their own...
剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表