剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表
现在她也想要一个,所以我必须弄清楚。
Now she want one too, so I gotta figure that out.
嗯,那是你孩子的母亲,对吧?
Well, that's the mother of your child, right?
右?所以无论她需要什么,
Right? So whatever she needs,
你有责任确保她拥有它。
it is your responsibility to make sure she has it.
这就是老板所做的。
That's what bosses do.
嗯,对。
Mm. Right.
嘿。-嘿,宝贝。
Hey. - Hey, baby.
噢,你们都是一对漂亮的情侣。
Aw, y'all make a beautiful couple.
我知道。
I know.
好。祝你有美好的一天。
Okay. Have a great day.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我受不了他们。
I can't stand them.
看到我的银行帐户后,你会想变得友善。
You're gonna wanna be nice after you see my bank account.
我不在乎那个狗屎,埃米特。
I don't care about that shit, Emmett.
我愿意。
I do.
你看,杜达投资我就是最好的事情
Look, Douda investing in me is the best thing
这曾经发生在我们身上。
that ever happened to us.
他承诺的一切都要实现了。
Everything he promised is coming true.
我们在纽约有一个全新的地点。
We got a whole new location in New York.
我们还没有看到。
That we haven't seen yet.
他会把我们飞出去。
He gon' fly us out.
毫米。
Mm.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
是的,我愿意。
Yeah, I do.
好。必须冷静下来。该死的。
Good. Gotta calm down. Damn.
我们得到了这个。
We got this.
求职面试进行得怎么样?
How'd the job interview go?
我得到了这份工作。
I got the job.
哦!看?过来这里。
Ooh! See? Come here.
该死的。
Damn.
看,你进来这里都是疯子和狗屎。
See, you coming in here all mad and shit.
你得到了好消息。
You got good news.
恭喜,宝贝。
Congrats, baby.
哇。
Wow.
就像,你现在是老师。
Like, you a teacher now.
该死!那是火。
Damn! That's fire.
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you.
我也为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you too.
该死的,那是...哇。
Damn, that's... wow.
你从哪里得到的西装?
Where you get the suit?
杜达为我得到了它。
Douda got it for me.
他现在给你买♥♥衣服?
He buying you clothes now?
他告诉我,我应该按照我想要的称呼来打扮。
He told me I should dress how I wanna be addressed.
嗯嗯 - 你清理得很好。
Mm-hmm. - You clean up nice.
姑娘,你最好别在这里跟我调情了。
Girl, you better stop flirting with me in here.
看,我不他妈的和豆达,但我给他一个机会。
Look, I don't fuck with Douda, but I'ma give him a chance.
齐心协力,一切都会变得更好
Together, everything gets better
嗯,记住,家,你可以靠我
Uh-huh, remember, homey, you can lean on me
呜呜呜。
A'ight.
柔和的R&B音乐
Mellow R&B music
伙计,地狱没有。
Man, hell nah.
那个狗屎不会发生,我的G。
That shit not gon' happen, my G.
不要扼杀我的梦想。
Don't kill my dreams.
哎呀,看这个。
Ay, watch this.
倒出垃圾并重新填充碳酸化物
Took out the trash and refilled the carbonation
在所有的苏打水上,那么你还需要我做什么?
on all the sodas, so what else you need me to do?
你把垃圾倒了?
You took out the trash?
女孩子从来不想做那种狗屎。
Girls never wanna do that shit.
我爸爸让我从小倒垃圾,
My dad made me take out the trash growing up,
所以我有点习惯了。
so I'm kind of used to it.
你又多大了?
And how old are you again?
我从来没说过。
I never said.
好吧,我的坏。
Okay, my bad.
但是你多大了?
But how old are you?
我今年19岁。
I'm 19.
完全。
Exactly.
什么?
What?
你刚刚,呃,为我们解决了赌注。
You just, uh, settled a bet for us.
就这样。
That's all.
他妈的没有。
Fuck no.
我得走了,兄弟,是吗?
I gotta go, bro, a'ight?
是的,去追你的老板,
Yeah, go run after your boss,
你这个小下属。
you little underling.
嘿嘿,别说狗屎了,是吗?
Hey, don't talk shit, a'ight?
如果不是我,
If it wasn't for me,
你的屁♥股♥仍然无家可归,
your ass would still be homeless,
所以我可以说所有我想说的狗屎。
so I can talk all the shit I want.
哎呀,兄弟。与19小姐一起玩得开心。
A'ight, bro. Have fun with Miss 19.
毫米。
Mm.
那么赌注是什么?
So what was the bet?
哦,这没什么。
Oh, it was nothing.
他发现你盯著我看,不是吗?
He caught you staring at me, didn't he?
呃。。。
Uh...
不不。
Nah, nah.
好吧,我也尽量不盯著你看。
Well, I was trying not to stare at you too.
你可以随心所欲地盯著我看。
You can stare at me all you want.
我喜欢你的播客。
I like your podcast.
你听爸爸的讲坛吗?
You listen to Papa's Pulpit?
我没有听过每一集,
I haven't heard every episode,
但我听说你和你的朋友杰克做的那个。
but I heard the one you did with your friend Jake.
是的,那是一集特别的插曲。
Yeah, that was a special episode.
是的,我从来没有真正听到过伙计们这样互相交谈。
Yeah, I never really heard dudes talk to each other like that.
我的意思是,我看得出来,他一开始并不想这样做,
I mean, I could tell he didn't really wanna do it at first,
但过了一会儿,很明显你们都需要谈谈。
but after a while, it was clear that y'all needed to talk.
谢谢。这意味著很多。
Thanks. That means a lot.
你多大了?
And how old are you?
今年夏天我就18岁了。
I'll be 18 this summer.
很高兴知道。
Good to know.
你打算什么时候在这里买♥♥一些家具?
When you gonna get some furniture in here?
来了』。
It's comin'.
我不敢相信你真的搬出去了。
I can't believe you really moved out.
是的。
Yeah.
有时会感到寂寞,
Get lonely sometimes,
但是一旦我让互联网工作,
but once I get the Internet working,
我可以玩电子游戏并分区。
I could just play video games and zone out.
是的。当你得到沙发时给我打电♥话♥。
Yeah. Call me when you get a couch.
哦,我稍后有回扣。
Oh, I am having a kickback later.
如何?这里什么都没有。
How? Ain't nothing in here.
人们不在乎家具。
People don't care about the furniture.
他们只是想共鸣。
They just wanna vibe.
如果你这么说。
If you say so.
哦,我能给你买♥♥什么?
Oh, what can I get for you?
轻盈的打击乐
Light percussive music
呼。
Whew.
来得容易去得快。
Easy come, easy go.
我的男人。 - 嘿,嘿!
My man. - Hey, hey!
怎么了,大人物?
What's up, big-timer?
怎么了,苗条?- 狗屎。
What's up, slim? - Shit.
只是尝试像你一样。
Just tryna get like you.
什么,老了又婚了?
What, old and married?
是的,好吧。
Yeah, well.
哎呀,一直想告诉你男人。
Ay, been meaning to tell you man.
恭喜你儿子的成功。
Congratulations on all your son's success.
啊。- 我知道你很自豪。
Ah. - I know you proud.
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
很长一段时间,伙计,
And for a long time, man,
我们不知道那个男孩会变成什么样子。
we ain't know how that boy was gonna turn out.
我并没有真正引导他
I wasn't really guiding him
我年轻时应该有的样子。
the way I should have when he was younger.
但他的妈妈做得很好,让他遵守规则。
But his mama did a good-ass job keeping him in line.
剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表