剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表
芝加哥故事前情提要...
Previously OnThe chi
你觉得你能让我和贾玛律取得联♥系♥吗?
Think you could get me in touch with Jamal?
琳娜的哥哥?
Lynae's brother?
是的,我想在耶诞节给她一个惊喜。
Yeah, I want to surprise her for Christmas.
让我看看我能做什么。
Let me see what I can do.
对不起,琳娜。贾玛律被关起来,等待谋杀审判。
Sorry, Lynae. Jamal's locked up, awaiting a murder trial.
下次你想给你的前任买♥♥车的时候,
The next time you want to buy your ex a car,
你能先和我谈谈吗?
can you talk to me first?
这是我的钱!
It's my money!
你去哪儿?-外。
Where are you going? - Out.
所以现在你要做的是给她任何她想要的东西。
So now what you have to do is get her whatever she wants.
我不是钱做的。- 但我是。
I ain't made of money. - But I am.
呃,德夫,你能把它压低一点吗?
Uh, Dev, can you keep it down a little bit?
我试图教这里的年轻人如何抽雪茄。
I'm trying to teach the young men here how to smoke a cigar.
我没那么大声咀嚼,兄弟。
I ain't chewing that loud, bro.
什么?
What?
戏剧性的音乐
Dramatic music
恭喜你,新任市议员。
Congratulations, new city councilman.
谢谢你,伙计。 - 恭喜。
Thank you, man. - Congratulations.
现在你有工作要做。
Now you got a job to do.
是的,我愿意。
Yes, I do.
但你知道没有你我做不到。
But you know I can't do it without you.
你愿意做我的参谋长吗?
Will you be my chief of staff?
你很幸运,我喜欢你。- 我的G.
You're lucky I like you. - My G.
议员。- 我的G,我的G。
Councilman. - My G, my G.
干杯!
Cheers!
所以。。。
So...
你和爸爸真的结束了?
you and Papa really over?
戏剧性的嘻哈音乐
Dramatic hip-hop music
早上好。-早上好。
Good morning. - Good morning.
准备好了吗?- 该死的对。
You ready? - Damn right.
使命是什么?- 有很多『他们。
What's the mission? - Got a lot of 'em.
嘿,现在,这不是一个可以接受的答案。
Hey, now, that's not an acceptable answer.
这是我的第一天。
It's my first day.
无所谓。
Doesn't matter.
没有远见的地方,人们就会灭亡。
Where there's no vision, the people perish.
不要——不要把好书扔给我。
Don't-don't throw the good book at me.
我很高兴你知道参考。
I'm just glad that you know the reference.
你看,你和我可以安排一个时间稍后讨论,好吗?
Look, you and I can set a time to discuss it later, okay?
多少年后?
How much later?
伙计,我可以进入我的办公室吗?
Man, can I get in my office, please?
您的第一次会议已经
Your first meeting's already
在那里等你。
in there waiting for you.
W-什么会议?
W-what meeting?
他说你在等他。
He said you were expecting him.
我——我不指望没有人。
I-I'm not expecting nobody.
你怎么会进来的?- 我四处打听。
How'd you get in here? - I asked around.
你不难找到。
You ain't too hard to find.
这太可怕了。
That's scary.
我不是说你有任何伤害。
I don't mean you any harm.
我不再使用暴♥力♥作为达到目的的手段。
I no longer use violence as a means to an end.
什么时候开始的?
Since when?
因为我把我的生命交给了上帝。
Since I handed my life over to God.
你知道,我亲眼看著你杀死了一个人。
You know, I watched you kill a man with my own eyes.
我为此付出了我的时间。
And I did my time for that.
嗯,显然还不够。
Hmm, apparently not enough.
你怎么这么快就出去了?
How'd you get out so fast?
他们篡改了证据,
They tampered with the evidence,
把我的案子扔出去了。
threw my case out.
还是不要把狗屎弄对了。
Still don't make shit right.
你以为我不知道吗?
You don't think I know that?
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
现在我需要重新开始。
Now I need to start over.
没那么容易。
It's not that easy.
我知道那件事。
I know that.
但我也知道...
But I also know...
天堂里到处都是不完美的人。
Heaven is full of imperfect people.
我不是以前的我。
I'm not who I was.
我需要重新认识自己
I need to reacquaint myself
和我过去的很多人在一起
with a lot of people from my past
这样他们就可以见到今天的我。
so they can meet the man I am today.
这还得从我姐姐说起。
It has to start with my sister.
我知道你知道她在哪里。
And I know you know where she at.
我愿意。
I do.
那你能帮我吗?
Then can you help me?
看,伙计,你说得对。
Look, man, you right.
我不能只是来这里要求你拉屎。
I can't just come in here demanding shit of you.
但我知道你知道它是什么感觉
But I know you know what it's like
更像一个父亲
to be more of a father
比你兄弟姐妹的哥哥。
than an older brother to your sibling.
我需要这个,伙计。
I need this, man.
给我一些时间。
Give me some time.
你想谈谈前几天晚上发生的事情吗?
You want to talk about what happened the other night or no?
没什么好谈的。
There's nothing to talk about.
你什么意思?
What you mean?
你再做一次狗屎,我们就完了。
You do that shit again, and we're done.
该死的。
Damn.
是这样吗?-是的。
It's like that? - Yes.
我不会和一个可以离开我的人在一起
I'm not gonna be with somebody who can just walk out on me
并且不假思索。
and not think twice about it.
我没有离开你。- 你走了三个小时。
I didn't walk out on you. - You were gone for three hours.
我不知道你在哪里。
I didn't know where you were.
当你回来时,你闻起来像烟。
And when you came back, you smelled like smoke.
我只是去散步。就是这样。
I just went for a walk. That's it.
别对我撒谎。
Don't lie to me.
我在Nuck的Insta故事中见过你。
I saw you on Nuck's Insta story.
我什至不知道你为什么还跟著那个黑鬼。
I don't even know why you still follow that nigga.
不要试图改变话题。
Don't try to change the subject.
如果我们要谈恋爱,
If we're gonna be in a relationship,
你需要提交。- 我承诺。
you need to commit. - I am committed.
我们住在一起,支付帐单。
We live together, paying for bills.
我不作弊。
I don't cheat.
你不会因此得到布朗尼积分,埃米特。
You don't get brownie points for that, Emmett.
哇。好。
Wow. Okay.
这就是恋爱的意义。
This is what it means to be in a relationship.
所以没有他妈的,只是战斗。
So no fucking, just fighting.
明白了。- 沟通和牺牲。
Got it. - Communication and sacrifice.
我只是想念我们过去一直玩得开心的时候。
I just miss when we used to have fun all the time.
我是你的女人,
I'm your woman,
不是游乐园。
not an amusement park.
好吧。
All right.
好吧,好吧。
All right, fine.
我再也不会离开你了。
I'll never walk out on you again.
你最好不要。
You better not.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
道歉被接受。
Apology accepted.
你幸运我爱你。-我知道。
You lucky I love you. - I know.
那么我们什么时候去找这个新的大地方呢?
So when we gonna find this new, big place?
你现在真的想搬家?
You really want to move right now?
是的,我厌倦了彼此重叠的生活。
Yeah, I'm tired of living on top of each other.
看,我们只在周末处理这个问题
Look, we only deal with that on the weekends
当我得到我所有的孩子时,Kiesha。
when I got all my kids, Kiesha.
你曾经和蒂芙尼分享这个地方。
And you used to share this place with Tiffany.
我们只是 - 我们需要自己的位置。- 不能只是重新装♥修♥吗?
We just-we need our own spot. - Can't just redecorate?
好吧。
All right.
我会给我们找一个更大的地方。
I'll find us a bigger place.
无论如何,杜达希望我和这位房♥地♥产♥经纪人见面。
Douda want me to meet with this realtor anyway.
我们不需要他。- 是的,我们愿意,好吗?
We don't need him. - Yes, we do, all right?
他知道这些东西。我们没有。
He know about this stuff. We don't.
你能让那个男人帮我们吗?该死的。
Can you let the man help us out? Damn.
剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表