剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表
干杯。-干杯!
Cheers. - Cheers!
好吧,维克。 - 好吧!
All right, Vic. - All right!
D,嘿!
D, hey!
你好吗?-好。
How are you? - Good.
昆西就在那边。
Quincy's right over there.
大家好。
Hey, everyone.
呃,这是我的未婚夫,迪昂德雷。
Uh, this is my fiancé, Deondray.
怎么了?- 嘿,D.
What's up? - Hey, D.
怎么了,兄弟?- 嘿,伙计。
What's up, Bro? - Hey, man.
你迟到了。- 是的,我的坏。
You're late. - Yeah, my bad.
是的,但你错过了我的祝酒词。
Yeah, but you missed my toast.
是的,当我们回家时,你想再做一次吗?
Yeah, you want to do it again when we get home?
你不好笑。
You're not funny.
好吧,你和我在一起不是因为我的幽默感。
Well, you're not with me for my sense of humor.
是的。
Yeah.
让我向你介绍维克多。
Let me introduce you to Victor.
好吧。我抓住你了。
All right. I got you.
怎么了,伙计?
What's up, man?
你想喝点什么吗?
Do you want something to drink?
是的?-请。谢谢。
Yeah? - Please. Thank you.
是的,很高兴终于见到你了。
Yeah, well, it's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴认识你。-是的。
It's nice to meet you too. - Yeah, yeah.
我喜欢这所房♥子。-谢谢。
I love this house. - Thank you.
是的,法蒂玛一直在美化这个地方。
Yeah, Fatima's been sprucing up the place.
我记得它的情况很糟糕。
I remember when it was in bad shape.
它已经走了很长一段路,好吗?
It's come a long way, OK?
我盯著它看了一段时间了。
I've had my eyes on it for a while.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
你知道,他在房♥地♥产♥行业。
You know, he's in real estate.
哦。
Oh.
是的,如果我是你们,我会坚持这个地方。
Yeah, I'd hold on to this place if I was y'all.
像这样的房♥子有一天可能会值很多钱。
A house like this could be worth a lot of money one day.
真的?
Oh, really?
是的,属性值只会上升
Yeah, the property value will only go up
所有的建设都在这里进行。
with all the construction happening around here.
很高兴知道。-是的。
That's good to know. - Yeah.
我实际上卖♥♥给了奥的斯一栋房♥子
I actually sold Otis a house
不久前在这边。
over here not too long ago.
斗达?
Douda?
是的,他是我的第一个客户。
Yeah, he was my first client.
当事情对我来说很慢时,
When things were slow for me,
他给了我一笔贷款,让我维持生计。
he gave me a loan to keep me afloat.
如果不是他,我不知道我会在哪里。
I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for him.
嘿,昆西,我可以和你聊一会儿吗?
Hey, Quincy, can I talk to you for a second?
确定。-是的。
Sure. - Yeah.
嘿嘿,很高兴认识你,兄弟。
Hey, it's good to meet you, brother.
是的,很高兴认识你。
Yeah, nice to meet you.
是的。马上回来。
Yeah, yeah. Be right back.
杜达很危险,伙计。
Douda is dangerous, man.
是的,我也不喜欢他,
Yeah, I don't like him either,
但我们从来没有遇到任何问题。
but we never had any issues.
是的,目前。
Yeah, for now.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
看,如果这行得通,
Look, if this is gonna work,
你必须更加透明。
you got to be more transparent.
我不需要更多的惊喜。
I don't need any more surprises.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我帮他扔了一具尸体。
I helped him dump a body.
嘿,宝贝。-嗯?
Hey, babe. - Hmm?
他们在找你。
They're looking for you.
我马上就到。
I'll be right there.
♪ No, uh, uh, no ♪
♪ 不,呃,呃,不 ♪
♪ All of this, I'm feeling love ♪
♪ 所有这一切,我感受到了爱 ♪
♪ I'm feeling love... ♪
♪ 我感受到了爱... ♪
嘿,黑鬼。
Hey, nigga.
玩得愉快。
Have fun.
♪ I'm feeling love... ♪
♪ 我感受到了爱... ♪
哦,我们会的。
Oh, we will.
♪ I'm feeling love ♪
♪ 我感受到了爱 ♪
这是谁,你的弟弟?
Who this, your little brother?
嗯,没有。
Um, no.
他是我儿子。
He's my son.
♪ I don't want to ♪ ♪ give no ultimatum ♪
♪ 我不想 ♪ ♪ 不发出最后通牒 ♪
♪ If you want to come lay up ♪
♪ 如果你想来上♥床♥ ♪
♪ If you want to come stay up ♪
♪ 如果你想来熬夜 ♪
♪ If you want to come pay up ♪
♪ 如果你想来付钱 ♪
♪ But you know you got ♪ ♪ work in the morning ♪
♪ 但你知道你 早上♪有 ♪ ♪ 工作
♪ Finna wake up yawning ♪
♪ 芬娜醒来打♪著哈欠
♪ Trying to keep up ♪ ♪ with a real one ♪
♪ 试图跟上 ♪ ♪ 真实的♪步伐
♪ Don't got no obligations, ♪ ♪ at least for today ♪
♪ 至少今天没有♪义务 ♪ ♪
♪ At least you could stay for ♪ ♪ as long as you care, babe ♪
♪ 至少你可以留下来 ♪ ♪ ,只要你在乎,宝贝 ♪
♪ As long as you want to ♪
♪ 只要你想 ♪
♪ Everything's in the air... ♪
♪ 一切都在空中... ♪
您对奥的斯了解多少?
How much do you know about Otis?
你对维克多了解多少?
How much do you know about Victor?
我的意思是,我知道他是诚实的。
I mean, I know he's honest.
他在整个竞选活动中撒了谎。
He lied his whole campaign.
是的,但那是不同的。
Yeah, but that's different.
请。
Please.
看,奥的斯很危险。
Look, Otis is dangerous.
这就是我所知道的。
And that's all I know.
♪ 感觉我在浪费时间... ♪
♪ Feel like I'm wasting time... ♪
过来这里。
Come here.
♪ 我不是你的选择 ♪
♪ I'm not your option ♪
♪ 我不是你的宝贝 ♪
♪ I'm not your baby ♪
♪ 听听我在掉什么... ♪
♪ Hear what I'm dropping... ♪
每个人都有自己的骷髅。
Everybody has their skeletons.
只是要小心。
Just be careful.
♪ 发誓我们有什么东西 ♪
♪ Swear that we something ♪
♪ 一切都是光明的, ♪ ♪ 不是什么都没有 ♪
♪ Everything's bright, ♪ ♪ ain't nothing ♪
♪ 一切都在空中 ♪
♪ Everything's in the air ♪
♪ 一切都在空中 ♪
♪ Everything's in the air ♪
♪ 代表我的 ♪ ♪ 部分,它正在关闭 ♪
♪ Represent for my ♪ ♪ section, it's going off ♪
♪ 放开吧,你们跟我♪一起竞标
♪ Set it off, you bidders with me ♪
♪ 暴徒让他们变得艰难 ♪
♪ Goons got them blicks tough ♪
♪ 这就是我们得到它♪的方式
♪ That's how we get it ♪
♪ 哦,是的,我们赢了 ♪
♪ Aw, yeah, we winning ♪
♪ 扎扎真的很响亮 ♪
♪ Zaza real loud ♪
♪ 不要对他们♪冷静下来 ♪ ♪ 数百万
♪ Don't calm down ♪ ♪ about them millions ♪
♪ 压力很大,我们站起来 ♪ ♪ ,然后旋转回来 ♪
♪ Big pressure, we up ♪ ♪ and just spin back ♪
♪ 瓶子大战和丰富的时尚 ♪
♪ Bottle wars and rich fashion ♪
♪ 杀人速度更快的♪豪客
♪ High rollers who kill faster ♪
♪ 金钱会说话,它 ♪ ♪ 得到真正的笑声 ♪
♪ Money talks, it ♪ ♪ gets real laughter ♪
♪ 委员会 ♪
♪ Commission ♪
♪ 大老板杀喋喋不休... ♪
♪ Big bosses kill chatter... ♪
♪ 整个部分和我♪在一起
♪ Whole section with me ♪
♪ 一周中的任何 ♪ ♪ 一天,它都会消失 ♪
♪ Any day of the ♪ ♪ week, it's going off ♪
♪ 一瓶、两瓶、三♪瓶
♪ One bottle, two bottles, three ♪
♪ 整个部分和我♪在一起
♪ Whole section with me ♪
许可和注册。
License and registration.
♪ 试图找到你,告诉你 ♪
♪ Tried to find you, tell you ♪
♪ 警告你末日即将来临 ♪
♪ Warn you the end is near ♪
♪ 我看到的只是危险 ♪
♪ All I see is danger ♪
♪ 危险 ♪
♪ Danger ♪
♪ 试图再次♪找到我的路
♪ Tried to find my way again ♪
♪ 但末日已近 ♪
♪ But the end is near ♪
♪ 我看到的只是危险 ♪
♪ All I see is danger ♪
♪ 危险 ♪
♪ Danger ♪
♪ 我不想看到你离开 ♪
♪ I don't want to see you leave ♪
♪ 但你要留下♪来要了我的命 ♪ ♪
♪ But it's killing ♪ ♪ me for you to stay ♪
剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表