剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表
该死。
Oh, shit.
我知道。
I know.
大哥总是试图吓唬人
Big brothers always trying to scare
有人男朋友走了。
somebody boyfriend away.
男人,就像...
Man, like...
我只是祈祷它简短而甜蜜。
I just pray that it's short and sweet.
他知道挣扎,所以希望,
He know the struggle, so hopefully,
他不会过多地评判他。
he won't judge him too much.
♪ Rise, rise, rise, rise... ♪
♪ 上升,上升,上升,上升... ♪
但如果他这样做呢?
But what if he does?
只要提醒你的兄弟,黑鬼在街上
Just remind your brother that niggas be in the streets
“因为他们必须成为,而不是因为他们想成为。
'cause they have to be, not 'cause they want to be.
♪ Good days alive ♪
♪ 活著♪的好日子
♪ It just feels right... ♪
♪ 感觉就对了... ♪
真可爱。这真的很可爱。
That's cute. That's really cute.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
是的。-让我想想。
Yeah. - Let me see.
今天在学校过得很愉快,是吧?
Had a good day at school today, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
进屋去吧,伙计。 - 来吧。
Go in the house, man. - Come on.
妈就在那里,是吗?
Your mama gon' be right there, a'ight?
让我和你聊一会儿。
Let me talk to you for a minute.
你的窗户他妈怎么了?
What the fuck happened to your window?
有人试图偷车。
Somebody tried to steal the car.
管他呢?什么时候?- 今天早些时候。
What the hell? When? - Earlier today.
今天?-是的。
Today? - Yeah.
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
Why you ain't call me?
因为你不是我的男人。
Because you not my man.
我给你买♥♥的。-所以?
I bought it for you. - So?
你怎么把它找回来?
How you get it back?
事情发生时我和但丁在一起,
I was with Dante when it happened,
他认为杜达和他的孩子们拿走了它,
and he figured Douda and his boys took it,
他是对的。
and he was right.
你为什么和但丁在一起?
Why were you with Dante?
这就是你问我的?
That's what you asking me?
如果我没事或受到创伤,不是吗?
Not if I'm OK or if I'm traumatized?
你看起来对我来说并没有受到太大的创伤。
You don't look too traumatized to me.
无论什么。- 看,坚持住。
Whatever. - Look, hold on.
好吧。
All right.
你为什么和但丁在一起?- 我没有和他在一起。
Why were you with Dante? - I wasn't with him.
他恰好在我的新插头位置。
He just so happened to be at my new plug's spot.
我以为杜达是你的插头。
I thought Douda was your plug.
他是,他会一直到我的新收成到来。
He is, and he will be until my new harvest comes in.
你现在自己种狗屎?
You growing your own shit now?
是的。基莎不告诉你吗?
Yeah. Kiesha ain't tell you?
不。
Nah.
好吧,我以为她会的。
Well, I thought she would have.
好吧,她没有。
Well, she didn't.
我仍然认为你应该给我打电♥话♥。
I still think you should have called me.
你不再是我的保护者了。
You not my protector no more.
你从哪里得到这辆车?
Where you get this car?
朋友借给我的。
Friend loaned it to me.
什么样的朋友?
What kind of friend?
一个有钱的。
A rich one.
我能问你点什么吗?
Can I ask you something?
什么?
What?
舞会后想去某个地方吗?
Want to go somewhere after prom?
像哪里?
Like where?
出路。
Out the way.
我家在小屁♥股♥里有一张屁♥股♥婴儿床,我们可以住在这里。
My homey got a phat-ass crib in the burbs that we can stay at.
是的,这听起来很酷,但不要期待什么都没有。
Yeah, that sound cool, but don't be expecting nothing.
我不是。 - 嗯嗯。
I'm not. - Mm-hmm.
什么?-你知道吗。
What? - You know what.
姑娘,你疯了。
Girl, you crazy.
嘿嘿...
Hey, I...
我爱妳。
I love you.
我也爱你。
I love you too.
宝贝,为什么没有人告诉我蒂芙现在自己种杂草?
Baby, why ain't nobody tell me Tiff growing her own weed now?
你知道杜达的男孩们今天劫持了她的车吗?
And did you know Douda's boys jacked her car today?
什么?不。
What? No.
这个狗屎疯了。- 她还好吗?
This shit crazy. - Is she OK?
是的,没关系。
Yeah, it's fine.
她只是...她把它拿回来了。
She just... she got it back.
啧啧啧
Tiff not even trippin'.
我今天丢了工作,艾米特。
I lost my job today, Emmett.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
预算削减。
Budget cuts.
至少现在你不会那么不知所措。
At least now you won't be so overwhelmed.
什么?
What?
我的意思是,你一直在玩杂耍。
I mean, you been juggling a lot.
是的,我一直在努力说明你。
Yeah, I been juggling a lot trying to help you.
这就是为什么他们无法证明让我继续下去是合理的。
That's why they couldn't justify keeping me on.
这份工作对我来说意义重大。
This job meant a lot to me.
我终于找到了给我目标的东西,
I finally found something that gave me purpose,
它消失了。
and it's gone.
你可以在另一所学校找到工作。
You can get a job at another school.
事情没那么简单。
It's not that simple.
好吧,你要我做什么?
Well, what you want me to do?
我希望你不要再在任何事情上依赖我。
I want you to stop leaning on me for everything.
好吧,好吧。呃。。。
All right, fine. Uh...
下次说出来吧。
just speak up next time.
为什么要说出来?
Why is it on me to speak up?
因为我无法读懂你的心思。- 你不必,埃米特。
'Cause I can't read your mind. - You don't have to, Emmett.
你看得出来,我已经不知所措了。为什么我要这么说?
You can see I'm overwhelmed. Why I got to say that?
养家糊口不是我的错
It's not my fault if providing for my family
意味著我更需要你在房♥子周围的说明。
means I need your help around the house a little more.
我不会坐在家里
I'm not about to be sitting at home
让世界与我擦肩而过
letting the world pass me by
而你在这里过著最好的生活。
while you out here living your best life.
什么?绢。。。
What? Kie...
伙计,我从来没有花那么长时间
Man, it ain't never took me that long
没有梳妆台放在一起。
to put no dresser together.
是的,那是『因为说明
Yeah, that's 'cause the instructions
中文。-我想。
were in Chinese. - I guess.
哦,是的。狗屎。你去吧,狗。
Oh, yeah. Shit. Here you go, dog.
嘿!- 干得好。
Hey! - Good work.
这就是我要说的。
That's what I'm talking about.
坚持。-毫米。
Hold on. - Mm.
100美元?
$100?
黑鬼,就这样?
Nigga, that's it?
是的,你期望赚多少钱?
Yeah, How much was you expecting to make?
好吧,狗屎,不止于此。
Well, shit, more than this.
伙计,我们从早上6点开始工作。
Man, we've been working since 6 a.m.
我告诉过你,现在的钱很慢。
I told you, it's slow money for right now.
嘿,我们再招几个兄弟,
Hey, we recruit a few more brothers,
伙计,可能是一笔大生意。
man, could be a big business.
该死的。
Damn.
伙计,你为什么要花这么多钱?
Man, why you really sweating this money?
老实说,伙计,我厌倦了感觉
Just honestly, man, I'm sick and tired of feeling
就像我没有带来任何东西一样。
like I ain't bringing nothing to the table.
是的,是的,我明白了。
Yeah, yeah, I get that.
就像,我们的一生,伙计,我们被告知
It's like, our whole lives, man, we been told
我们必须成为提供者,保护者,
we got to be the provider, the protector,
管道层。
the pipe layer.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,但我的意思是,有时
Yeah, but I mean, sometimes
支援这些女性真是太酷了。
it's just cool to support these women.
如果他们比我们走得更远,
And if they further along than us,
然后,伙计,狗屎,这对我们有好处
then, man, shit, it's good for us
剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表