剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表
芝加哥故事前情提要...
Previously on The Chi...
只是想知道你能不能为我做点什么。
Just wondering if you could do something for me.
这取决于它是什么。
It depends on what it is.
你认为你能让我和贾玛律取得联♥系♥吗?
You think you can get me in touch with Jamal?
琳娜的哥哥?
Lynae's brother?
停下,伙计。
Stop, man.
让我想想
Let me see
我能做什么。我不是不做任何承诺,
what I can do. I ain't making no promises,
但是... - 是的,是的!
but... - Yeah, yeah!
我让维克多去找你哥哥。
I got Victor to find your brother.
贾玛律在哪里?
Where is Jamal?
贾玛律被关起来,
Jamal's locked up,
等待谋杀案审判。
awaiting a murder trial.
你怎么会进来的?
How'd you get in here?
我四处打听。
I asked around.
我不再使用暴♥力♥作为达到目的的手段。
I no longer use violence as a means to an end.
我需要重新认识自己
I need to reacquaint myself
和我过去的很多人在一起。
with a lot of people from my past.
这还得从我姐姐说起。
It has to start with my sister.
我现在不需要你来做我大哥。
I don't need you to big brother me right now.
你永远需要我来照顾你大哥。
You gonna always need me to big brother you.
请小心街头黑鬼。
Please, just be careful with street niggas.
我想搬出去。
I wanna move out.
我想获得解放。
I wanna get emancipated.
我签署了所有档,
I signed all the papers,
我有足够的钱支付首♥付♥。
and I got enough money for a down payment.
拥有自己的地方意味著购买♥♥自己的狗屎。
Having your own place means buying your own shit.
如果你有第二个想法,
If you're having second thoughts,
你总能回来。
you can always come back.
兄弟真的在我面前得到了自己的婴儿床。
Bro really got his own crib before me.
你和爸爸真的完了?
You and Papa really over?
我一直爱爸爸,
I'ma always love Papa,
但我认为我们作为朋友更好。
but I think we're better as friends.
去给我们弄点钱
Go get us so money
这样我们就可以切断与杜达的联♥系♥
so we can cut ties with Douda
做我们自己的老板。
and be our own boss.
当我们可以拥有一切时,为什么要拿走这10%?
Why take the 10% when we can have it all?
50 个机架。
50 racks.
好。
Okay.
所以你——你不想让我还你?
So you-you don't want me to pay you back?
我想要别的东西。
I want something else.
Q是我的兄弟。
Q was my brother.
我想知道是谁杀了他。
I wanna know who killed him.
惊喜。-哦,我的上帝。
Surprise. - Oh, my God.
下次你想给前任买♥♥车的时候,
Next time you wanna buy your ex a car,
你能先和我谈谈吗?
can you talk to me first?
她要了一辆车。我给她买♥♥了一个。
She asked for a car. I got her one.
就是这样。- 好吧,如果就这么简单,
That's it. - Okay, if it's that simple,
我想要一个更大的地方。
I want a bigger place.
只要放下你能放下的东西,
Just put down whatever you can,
而且,嗯,
and, um,
我将介绍差异。
I'll cover the difference.
是的。-是的?
Yes. - Yes?
是的。
Yes.
嘿,起草档,
Hey, draw up that paperwork,
现在我们有了房♥子。
and now we getting a house.
搞砸了这所房♥子...
Fucked up this house...
该死。
Oh, shit.
该死的。
Damn.
什么?
What?
你想拿回那笔押金,不是吗?
You trying to get that deposit back, ain't you?
地狱是的。
Hell yeah.
妈的,这妈的到处都是斑点。
Shit, it's spots everywhere in this motherfucka.
该死的。
Damn.
看到这个地方空无一人,真是太疯狂了。
It's crazy seeing this place all empty.
感觉像最后一集
Feel like the last episode
新鲜王子在这个妈的。
of Fresh Prince in this motherfucka.
我们在这个地方经历了很多。
We went through a lot in this place.
是的,PSH,是的,我们做到了。
Yeah, psh, yeah, we did.
该死的,我没想到我们会变成这样。
Damn, I didn't think we would end up like this.
我也是。
Me either.
但我很高兴。
But I'm happy.
你是?
Are you?
是的。
Yeah.
我总是焦躁不安。
I'm always restless.
是的。
Yeah.
但我对未来感到兴奋。
But I'm excited about the future.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me too.
你为什么这么打扮?
Why are you so dressed up?
我没打扮。
I ain't that dressed up.
你看起来像是去开会什么的。
You look like you goin' to a meeting or something.
不,我只是在尝试新的东西。
No, I'm just trying something new.
你知道的?-好。
You know? - Okay.
好的好的。
Okay, okay.
嗯,你看起来不错。
Well, you look nice.
谢谢。
Thank you.
爸爸今天早上为我打开了位置,
Papa opened up the spot for me this morning,
所以我有时间。
so I got some time.
想快速吃点早餐吗?
Wanna grab some breakfast real quick?
好。
Okay.
呜呜呜。你开车。
A'ight. You driving.
为什么我要开车?
Why I gotta drive?
“因为我正在努力让我的钱物有所值。
'Cause I'm trying to get my money's worth.
哦,主啊。我希望我不必听到
Oh, Lord. I hope I ain't gotta hear
每次有人提到我的新车时,你的嘴巴。
your mouth every time somebody mentions my new car.
你绝对会听到我的嘴。
You will absolutely hear my mouth.
嘿,怎么了,宝贝?
Hey, what's up, baby?
嘿。
Hey.
我们的第一次乔迁是明天。
Our first housewarming is tomorrow.
你兴奋吗?- 地狱是的。
Are you excited? - Hell yeah.
但是,呃,似乎我们接待的客人比家具多。
But, uh, it seems like we got more guests than furniture.
人们可以站立。
People can stand.
呜呜呜。
A'ight.
我邀请了拉玛律。
I invited Lamar.
嗯,自从舞会以来我就没见过他。
Mm, I ain't see him since prom.
是的,已经一分钟了。
Yeah, it's been a minute.
嗯,在Smokey's开放后,狗屎变得疯狂了。
Um, shit got crazy after Smokey's opened up.
嗯嗯。我邀请了马来西亚。
Mm-hmm. I invited Malaysia.
哦,我好久没听她的名字了。
Oh, I ain't heard her name in a while.
是的,在我生完孩子之后,我们只是渐行渐远。
Yeah, after I had the baby, we just drifted apart.
我有这种感觉。
I feel that.
“楚”怎么办?
What'chu doin'?
我刚才刚看到你贤者,我只是觉得
I just saw you sage-ing earlier, and I just feel
就像我们也应该给它命名一样。
like we should christen it too.
你疯了。- 嗯嗯。
You crazy. - Mm-hmm.
在我们把它放在这里之前,它不是我们的。
It ain't ours till we get it in up in here.
过来这里。
Come here.
♪ 每次我想我 ♪
♪ Every time I think that I ♪
♪ 都想通了... ♪
♪ Got it all figured out... ♪
提前下大订单有什么意义
What's the point of placing a large order in advance
如果我们到达这里时它仍然没有准备好?
if it still ain't gonna be ready when we get here?
嗯,您的订单不在我们的资料库中。
Um, your order is not in our database.
你有收据吗?
Do you have your receipt?
通过电♥话♥接我订单的女人
The woman who took my order over the phone
说她要给我发简讯确认。
said she was gonna text me confirmation.
你没有收到你的简讯吗?
Did you not get your text?
看起来我收到了简讯吗?
Do it look like I got a text?
先生,请用你内心的声音。
Sir, please use your inside voice.
我想和经理谈谈。
I wanna talk to a manager.
我是值班经理。
I'm the manager on duty.
剧集 | 芝加哥故事(2018) | 导航列表