剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
话说 Sydney主厨能请你转告Carmen主厨
Actually, Chef Sydney, would you please let Chef Carmen know
我对小费这事还有一点想法吗?
my additional thoughts about tipping is
总的来说 这是一个糟糕透顶的做法
in general, it's a pretty fucked-up practice?
我当然可以转达你的消息
I can definitely relay your message.
但我个人有点好奇 为什么呢?为什么糟糕?
But I, personally, am curious why? Why's it fucked up?
你会根据专业人士的表现来评判他们
You judge a professional based on their performance
去决定他们能赚多少钱吗?
and determine how much money they're gonna make?
那也太他妈蠢了
That's fucking stupid.
我去看戏 难道演员演得烂 我就可以不付钱吗?
I go see a play, the actors are bullshit. I don't pay them?
不好意思 Richard 你经常去剧院的吗?
I'm sorry. Do you go to a lot of theater, Richard?
我不
I can't--
什么都不用说 我只想工作
Nobody has to say anything. I just wanna work.
就是单纯想和大家待在一起 暂时不去想别的事 行吗?
Just wanna be here with y'all and not think about it for a second. Cool?
这是什么?
What's this?
没得商量的事
Nonnegotiables.
我感觉 现在是回到工作状态的好时机 对吧?
That feels like as good a time as any to get back to work, yeah?
太对了 呃
Fuck yeah. Um--
T 我们一起去农贸市场吧 好吗?
T, let's go to the farmers' market together, okay?
你能把货车开过来吗?
You wanna pull up the van?
好的 主厨 谢谢你 然后
Yes, Chef. Thank you. Okay.
Natalie Richie负责预订和新员工
Natalie, Richie...Reservations and new hires.
我去安排一下线上培训
I'm gonna implement some side work.
好极了 Carm?在 我来确定菜单
Great. Carm? Yeah, I will, uh, set the menu.
Gary Neil我们到时候来过一遍
Gary, Neil, we'll do a walk-through.
你们可以传达给Richard 好吗?收到
You can pass it along to Richard, okay?Chef.
嘿 Ted?弄好了吗?嗯 都弄好了
Hey, Ted? We good? Yeah. We good.
好的 你能帮忙调一下前厅那些不平的桌子吗?
Okay. Can you level some of the tables out front, please?
收到 谢谢你
Chef. Thank you.
好啦
Cool, okay.
我们距离开门营业还有大概八小时
We got about eight hours to service.
收到
Chef.
哟 嘿
Yo. Yo.
呃 听着 我知道那份清单 看上去可能有点疯狂
Um... Look, I know that list probably looks crazy.
我觉得还好
Not to me.
呃
Um...
你说过 你不想聊我也理解
You said you don't wanna talk about it, and I get that.
但我只是想让你知道 我们之中有些人
But I just wanted you to know that some of us here,
我们 也许能理解你的心情
we, uh-- we probably know how you're feeling.
呃
Um...
我知道
I know.
这几天过得挺奇怪的
It's a weird couple days.
是啊
Yeah.
或许你可以
Just maybe, um...
与其逃避不如试着
You know, instead of not dealing with it, try to, um...
你是这么做的吗?
Is that what you did?
不是
No.
不是的
No.
我只是 我一直都在 你知道吧?
I'm just-I'm here, you know?
不管你有什么需要 我都会在
If you need anything, I'm here.
她去世的时候我就在这
I was here when she died.
我知道
I know that.
我 我也很内疚
And I, uh-I feel terrible.
不 我是说 这是件好事
No, I mean it as a good thing.
我觉得这是命中注定的
I think that's how it was supposed to be.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
我也不知道怎么说
I don't know, like,
她一直都希望我能和你们在一起
she wanted me to be with y'all.
这就是我现在在做的事
This is what's up now.
这家餐厅必须搞起来
This place has gotta work.
我需要你为我做件事
And I need you to do something for me.
行啊 你说吧
Yeah. Name it.
带我们走向成功 熊仔
Take us there, Bear.
好的 大厨
Yes, Chef.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表