剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
sometimes...Oh, right. Yeah.
我还以为有些菜弄起来比较吵
I thought, like, different ones were more noisy or something.
不会
Uh, no.
谢谢你帮我看协议 彼得 是我的荣幸
Thanks for looking at it though, Pete.Oh, my pleasure.
好 好
Yeah.Yeah.
邓拉普医师?克莱儿邓拉普医师?
Dr. Dunlap? Dr. Claire Dunlap?
克莱儿医师?克莱儿小熊医师?
Dr. Claire? Dr. Claire Bear?
你们认识 你们认识克莱儿医师吗?
Do you guys know-Do you guys know Dr. Claire? Hey.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
什么?你还好吗?
What?Are you okay?
我跟楼下的人说我生病了
Well, I told 'em downstairs that I was sick so I can--
你生病了吗?
Are you sick?
没有 那你 在做什么?
No.Then what-What are you doing?
亲爱的 你来做什么?
My love, what are you doing here?
我只是想告诉你
No, I wanted to tell you that...
小卡不知道我们跑来 但
Carmy doesn't know we're here, but...
我觉得他不知道该怎么告诉你
I don't think that he knows, like, how to tell you.
我觉得他不知所措
And I think that he's, like, stuck.
而且我觉得他爱你
And I think that he loves you,
我希望你知道 我们小时候
and I-and I want you to know that, like, when we were kids,
我们念高中的时候 尼尔
when we were in high school-Neil.
什么事?你干嘛跑掉?
Yeah.Why did you leave me?
他来这里干嘛?我没跑掉 我有说
What the fuck is he doing here?I didn't leave you. I told you--
你抛下我 我没有
You left me.I didn't.
我在走廊上找克
I was walking down the hallway looking for Dr.--
不对 你走在我前面 我走在你前面
No. You walked ahead of me.I walked ahead of you.
你在哪里转弯的?你们别在医院大叫
Where did you turn?Can you not shout in a hospital?
你们得冷静 我爱你们两个
Can you just calm-I love you both so much.
我他妈爱死你们 我知道
I fucking love you.I know.
你们得离开
You have to leave.
我转错两个弯 看到一个人被
I took a couple wrong turns, and saw a guy get cut--
开肠剖肚 你跑进手术室?
Like, wide open.Were you in an operating room?
可能是吧 你知道小卡是真心的吧?
I think I might have been. Hey, you know Carm's all in, right?
就 他全梭了 这就是我想说的
Like, chips pushed all the way forward.That's what I was just saying.
他喜欢你远胜过他自己
Like, he likes you more than he likes himself.
那并不是真的
I mean, that's actively not true
因为他没有跟我联络 他当时在冰箱里
in that I have not heard from him.He was in the fridge, right?
记得吗?他的整个世界都 我记得
Remember that? His whole world was--Yeah, I remember that.
那是沟通不良 他真的反省过了
That was a miscommunication. Like, he really has thought about it,
他跟我说过几次 他有多喜欢你
and he told me a couple of times, like, how much he does like you.
冰箱的事对他有帮助 我看过他开心的样子
The fridge was good for him, by the way.I've seen him be happy before.
有一次班级旅行 我们要去划独木舟
Like, we were on this class trip, and we were gonna go on a canoe trip.
他真的很期待
He was really excited.
我知道他心里很开心 但他就是
And I know that he has, like, he's happy on the inside, but he just--
他心里很开心 他有问题是因为 我觉得
He is happy on the inside.He's broken because-I don't think--
我们到了才发现不能划独木舟
We weren't allowed to go canoeing when we got there.
但没人照顾小卡 你也知道唐娜
But nobody takes care of Carmy like, you know, Donna.
而他真的吃了很多苦
And it's just, like-It's just really tough for him.
你可以当那个照顾他的人
I think that you could be that person that takes care of him,
因为他会照顾你 因为他有
'cause he would take care of you, 'cause you know that he has, like,
强壮的肩膀和强壮的手臂
strong shoulders and he has strong arms.
我觉得他可以更常拥抱你
And I think that, like, he could hug you a lot more.
对 一定的 说得好 很有力
Yeah, for sure. That was good. That was strong.
我没办法在这谈这件事 但我很爱你们
I-I-I can't do this here, but I love you guys so much.
我们很爱你 而且我知道他爱你
We love you so much, and I know that he loves you.
你是平静 不是
You're the peace.No.
对 没错 不是
Yeah. Hey, no, exactly.No.
你就是平静
Like, you are the peace.
不是 是 克莱儿小熊
No.Yeah, Claire Bear.
你就是平静
You're the peace.
你就是
You are.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
I-I-I don't know, guys. I don't. I don't.
你不用 已经结束了
You don't have to--It's done.
我爱你们 你们很好心 好
I love you both. This is so sweet of you.Yeah.
你们得离开我工作的地方 因为这是我的工作
You have to leave my job, because this is my work.
但我爱 这非常有意义
But I love-But it's so meaningful.
你那些信息对我意义重大
And your multiple texts mean so much to me.
好 谁是黛安?
Yeah.Hey, who's Diane?
谁是黛安?
Who's Diane, by the way?
不行 你上过我够多朋友了 记得去检查
No, no, you fucked enough of my friends. Also, get that checked.
什么?凯莉说过的 去检查
What?What Kelly said. Just get that checked.
凯莉说了什么?你知道我在说什么
What did Kelly say?You know what I'm talking about.
新信息
真疯狂
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表