剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
别弄湿了 是的 大厨
Dry.Yes, Chef.
是的 大厨 是的
Yes, Chef.Yep.
是的 大厨
Yes, Chef.
这个 大厨 把那个给我
This one, Chef?Hand me that.
这个吗 给我 给我
Yeah?Gimme, gimme.
是的 我只是说
Yeah.I was just saying...
这个 放这里
This go over here.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay...
我有个问题要问你
Yeah, I've got a question for you.
什么 兄弟
What's that, bro?
我不想越界
And, I... I don't want to, you know, overstep...
你完全可以叫我滚蛋
You could... You could tell me to fuck off, completely.
但是 我只是想 怎么了
But, I just wanted to...What's up?
你已经戒了吧 对吗
Like, you... You're sober, right?
你 是不是 什么
Like, you... You...What?
不 你是不是
No, like... You...
我这么问 是因为我想问你棒球的事
I'm asking because of, like, the baseball shit.
我想问你关于棒球的事
I... I gotta ask you about the baseball shit.
是的 兄弟 这是
Yeah, bro. That's...
你知道我一直瘦得像根棍吧 兄弟
You know I've always been skinny as shit, bro?
是的 很脆弱
Right.Like, frail.
这是一种挑战
And, um. No, seasons was kind of challenging.
我只是在努力跟上 我想增肥
I was trying to just keep up. I wanted to bulk up.
你一个赛季打150场比赛 我想增肥 伙计
You play 150 games a season.I wanted to bulk up, man.
就像那个营养学的家伙说的
And it's like... The nutrition guy said that, um...
他跟我说这玩意很健康
You know, he told me this shit is healthy.
不会出现类固醇
It's not gonna show up as a steroid
而且 你知道 不是啊
and, you know...No shit.
我做了尿检 结果 尿样里有吗
I took a piss test and...It showed up in the piss?
是啊 操
Yeah.Fuck.
我只用了两次 该死的 兄弟
I only took the shit, like, twice, bro.
操 我又不是疯了
Fuck.It's not like I was going crazy...
大概两次吧 两次 是的
Like, twice. Twice. And, um...Yeah.
我也没打得更好 我没有觉得自己更强壮
I didn't play any better. I didn't feel any stronger.
对 对 我他妈也没成肌肉男
Right, right.I didn't, like, fucking bulk up,
所以 我觉得这玩意根本没用 兄弟
so I don't even think the shit worked, bro.
毫无意义 毫无意义 兄弟
It was for nothing.It was for nothing, bro.
毫无意义 上帝
For nothing.God... Man.
人生的经历 伙计 这他妈太疯狂了
You know? Life's journeys, man.That's fucking crazy.
人生的经历
Life's journeys.
你想念它吗
You miss it?
我会想 我想 也是
Yeah, I do.I bet.
我最想念的是
I think more than anything I miss, like...
我错过了很多东西 我总是在想
Like, I missed out on so much. I always wonder, like,
我本可以成为更好的人 是的
what I could have become. You know?Yeah.
但是 你不能这么想 是的
But, I mean, you can't think like that.Yeah.
这么想就是个黑洞 没错
That fucking... That's a dark fucking hole, right there.
它把我带到了一个黑暗的地方 兄弟
And it took me to a dark place, bro.
是吗 真的
Yeah?It really did. Um.
有一段时间 我
For a while I was...
我不再有任何目标了
I just... I didn't have any purpose anymore.
我找到了这个地方 伙计 看看你现在的样子
And I found this place, man.Look at you now.
找到了这个地方 你知道 我一直 呃
Found this place and, you know, I've been, uh...
我过得还不错 伙计
I've been doing okay, man.
从那以后 我一直过得很好
I've been doing okay ever since.
哥们 你♥他♥妈♥的 你曾经是高手啊
'Cause, dude, you were fucking... You were the shit.
他妈的左外野手 是的
Fucking left fielder.Yeah.
击球
Hitting the ball.Mm-hmm.
我之前是挺猛的 没错 是的
I was a stud, yeah.Yeah.
你怎么这么了解3A棒球
How do you know so much about Triple-A baseball?
我曾经玩赌球
I used to put some money on some shit.
我曾经 我过去常看
Used to...I used to watch.
好吧 我以前有个
Okay.I used to have a...
非要问的话 我以前挺爱玩组合彩
I used to have a couple parlays going, if you will.
那时一天要玩好几手 好几手啊
Couple parlays back in the day...Couple parlays.
我懂了 兄弟 我懂了 你知道吗
I hear you, bro. I hear you.You know?
我知道你的事 是吗
But I knew about you.Yeah?
所以 我才不得不问
That's why I had to ask.
原来是这样 伙计 是的
That's what's up, man.Yeah.
谢谢 兄弟 是的
Thanks, bro.Yeah.
昨晚有两个预约被取消
Two cancellations last night.
两人桌和四人桌各一个
Two-top and a four-top.
什么样的混♥蛋♥会这么干
What kind of asshole does that?
就他妈打个电♥话♥不行吗
It's, like, just fucking call.
浪费了一千块
That's, like, a grand wasted.
两千块
Well, two grand.
两千块
Two grand.
随便
Whatever.
我要选择释然 积极向上
I'm gonna choose to let it go and be positive.
好吧 这么做很聪明
Okay. Smart move.
哪里聪明
Only move.
你还好吗
You good?
餐厅的声音糟透了
Dining room sounds like shit.
你是说音响效果吗
Like, the acoustics?
不 我说的是餐厅的灵魂
No. It's like, the soul, you know?
就像
It's like...
服务听起来混乱不堪
Service sounds like total chaos.
不可能每天都是完美的
Every day can't be perfect.
每天都是超级碗
Every day is the Super Bowl.
来阵风 转转运也行
I could use a lightning bolt.
我们不能控制大环境啊
Can't control the weather.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
不 我很好
No, I'm-I'm good.
我已经接受了这个事实 再也不能舒舒服服的了
I've just accepted the fact that I'll never be comfortable again.
你拿到孕妇抱枕了吗 嗯 是的
You get the s-pillow thing?Mm-hmm. Yeah.
实际上 我用的比蒂芙可能还多
Actually, I think I probably used that more than Tiff.
可皮特第二天晚上就拿走了
Yeah, Pete took it the second night.
我再也没有拿回来
I never got it back.
房♥子准备好了吗
House ready?
是的 已经准备好了
Yeah, it's been ready.
只是
Just...
蒂芙临盆的时候 你们在哪里
Where were you guys when Tiff went into labor?
那天之前我和你哥一起去旅行了
The day before, I was with your brother on this trip,
我以为
and I think...
我知道她有点生我的气
I know she was, like, a bit pissed at me,
所以 我确保整天都陪在她身边
so I made sure that I was around all day.
我之前读到辛辣的食物
Aw.And I had read some shit about, um...
有助于生产
spicy food inducing labor.
你不会又点那该死的披萨吧 没有啊
You did not get that goddamn pizza again.Oh, no.
披萨去死吧 那些家伙也去死吧 好吧
Fuck that pizza. Fuck those guys.Good.
不 我们当时要去
No, we were going to this, um,
一家我们超爱的泰国餐厅 曾经很爱
Thai place that we love... loved.
然后
And, um...
真的 我们一出门 她的羊水就破了
literally, like, as soon as we left, her water broke, right?
所以 我折回去 拿上她所有的东西
So I went back in, grabbed all her shit,
拿上应急包 然后我们开车去了医院
grabbed the go bag, and, uh, yeah, we drove to the hospital.
该死
Shit.
我以为会非常匆忙 所有的事都乱作一团
And I thought it was gonna be this rush, like, all crazy,
但老实说 当时很平静
but honestly it was pretty calm, you know?
我们只是
And we just...
在病房♥里安静等着
kicked it in the, uh, hospital room,
看电视放松
watched TV, chilled.
你跟迈克旅行 去干嘛了
What was the trip with Mikey?
我们得给吉米送点东西
We had to drop some shit off for Jimmy.
好玩吗
Was it fun?
对不起
Sorry.
为什么是你来干这个
'Cause why would you do it?
你就该干这个
I mean, you're supposed to do it.
这 这很好
This is... This is fine.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表