剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
只要你真的培育这些梦想 这些目标
'cause it's kind of, like, if you really nurture these dreams, these goals,
不管它们听起来多荒谬
no matter how batshit crazy they sound,
相信我 他们还列了15个突破
and trust me, there are, like, 15 more of these breakthroughs,
真♥他♥妈♥愚蠢 好吗?
positively fucking idiotic, all right?
但你可以造成影响 对吧?
But you can make an impact, right?
你真的可以改变该死的世界
You can actually change the fucking world,
只要你有个像大学的地方能照顾你
as long as you have a place like the university to take care of you,
能 让你好好发挥
to... let you do your thing.
让你主导 对吧?
Let you drive, right?
还有 给你资金
And, uh, keep you financed.
我记得我听讲座时一直在想
I just remember, the whole time, thinking, "Whoa,
"不是每件事都能那样"
not everything can be that."
小熊 听着 我一直很努力发展这里
Bear, listen, you know, I've been trying to nurture this thing.
真的 我知道
I have.I know.
但我们要是被害惨
But if we get killed...
我得想办法停损
I-I-I gotta not get killed.
好吗?
Okay?
好 你想说什么?
All right. So, what are you telling me?
如果我们得到负评 我就得切断金援
I'm telling you that if we get a bad review, I gotta cut the fucking string.
好吧
All right.
听着 我还有其他消息
So look, there's some other info
我有责任要告知你
it is my duty to impart to you,
我只是衷心希望你不会因此太讨厌我
and it's just my sincere hope you don't resent me for it too much.
比刚刚的事还糟?
Is it worse than that?
看情况
Depends.
真令人期待
I can't wait.
你妈要你打给她
Your mom wants you to call her.
是宝宝的事
It's the baby.
好 我想也是
Yeah, no, no. I figured.
你什么时候见到她的?
When did you see her?
她最近在帮我的忙
Been helping me with something.
你一直在逃避 对吧?
You've been fucking avoiding it, haven't you?
对 希望事情会消失 只有一个方法能做到
Yeah. Hoping it would just go away.Well, only one way to make that happen.
什么?就是该死的正面迎击
What's that?Just you run right the fuck into it.
我不恨你 太好了
I don't resent you.Phew.
你紧张到失眠吗?
Were you losing sleep over that one?
其实
Actually...
不知道 小熊 我这几天一直在想
I don't know, Bear. I've been thinking the last few days, uh...
什么?
What?Uh...
有时候我很希望
Sometimes I-I wish that, uh--
我当时多做一点
I wish I'd have done more.
多做什么?帮助你妈和麦可
What more?You know, with your ma and Mikey,
还有那些疯狂的烂事
and all the fucking crazy shit.
你能做什么?
What could you have done?
我可以试试啊
I could have tried.
我也
I also...
我当时都不在
I wasn't really there.
小子 我他妈完全不怪你离家 好吗?
Buddy, I do not blame you one fucking second for cruising, all right?
好 但我不在
I know, but I did it.You got that clear?
有时候我觉得我大可 什么?你♥他♥妈♥能干嘛?
And sometimes I think I could have--What? What the fuck could you have done?
我可以试试看
I could have tried.
好吧
Well,
事到如今
here we are.
那我们扯平了?
We can call it even?
我们扯平了
We're even.
除了你欠我的该死的85万
Except for the 850 fucking thousand dollars you owe me,
我们扯平了 宝贝
we are square, baby.
他妈平到不行
Dead fucking even.
好 就这样
Yeah, there is that.
好 能聊聊真不错
All right, so this was nice.
我该把这些该死的东西放在哪里
Where do I put these motherfucking things
免得有怪人乱碰?
so that weird people don't put their hands on 'em?
干 等一下
Fuck. One second.
还顺利吗?
How'd it go?
还可以
Fine.
因为你没告诉他 我算是告诉他了
'Cause you didn't tell him.I kinda told him.
我该说什么?说你投资失利
What am I supposed to say?That you can't cover your shorts.
他的数学很差
He's terrible at math.
你说"我惨了 股价大跌 我惨了"
You say, "I'm fucked. The market ripped, and I'm fucked."
给他一个期限 道歉
You give him a deadline, you apologize,
跟他说你爱他 你以后会补偿他
you tell him you love him, you'll make it up to him down the road.
但一♥码♥归一♥码♥ 就是这样
But this is this. It is what it is.
你没有儿女 你就一个15岁的小孩
You don't have kids.Dude, you have a 15-year-old.
我说的不是他
I'm not talking about him.
还有多少时间?
How are we for time?
一个半小时 那时间应该很多
Hour and a half.Should give us plenty of time
够你烧掉剩下的钱 他妈吃屎啦
for you to lose the rest of it.Suck my fucking balls.
事实上 比较好的 给我闭嘴
The truth is, it's better--Shut the fuck up.
我付你太多钱了 现在给我闭嘴
I pay you too much money. Shut the fuck up right now.
首先 你能继续付我钱吗?
First, are you gonna be able to continue to pay me?
第二 我认为
Second, I think this:
体验穷困的感觉可能对你有好处
It's probably better for you to experience what it's like to be poor.
听说能培养同理心
They say that leads to empathy.
对了 好
Hey.Yeah.
我有个点子 说吧
I got an idea.Go ahead.
不如你去码头边悠闲散个步
How about you take a nice, long walk off a short pier,
然后去死一死?
and then go fuck yourself?
工作还好吗?
How's your job?
还行
It's okay.
孩子们还是被疫情整惨了
Kids are still kind of fucked up from COVID.
能怪他们吗?不能
Can you blame them?No.
我无法想象现在小孩的生活
I can't imagine being a kid right now.Mm-mmm.
餐厅怎么样了?
How's the restaurant?
很棒啊
It's great.
我可以去吃饭了吗?
Am I allowed to come in yet?
等它完美的时候 完美?好 我知道了
Yeah, when it's perfect.Perfect? Yes. Understood.
不行
Yo! Oh, no!
别把它捡起来 马上把它放下 不行
Do not pick that up!Put that down right now! No!
你什么时候才要回复?
When are you gonna RSVP?
我回复了 才没有
I did.No, you didn't.
我回复了 你打算回复吗?
Yeah, I did.Are you going to?
对 我
Yeah, I--
我不想逼你 但我希望你到场
I mean, I don't wanna make you, but I would like you to be there.
不 我只是 我一定是不小心忘了
No, I just-I guess it must have slipped my mind.
我知道这是大事 不是的
I know it's a lot.No.
我不想因此跟你变尴尬
I don't wanna be weird about this with you...
没事的 但是
It's all good....but--
什么?
What?
没事的 宝贝 宝贝
It's all good, baby, baby.
没事的
It's all good.
我不想小题大做
I don't wanna be dramatic about it, but, you know,
只是我没剩下几个亲人了
I don't have a lot of family left.
你就算是我仅存的亲人
I know.You're kind of like it for me.
我不想搞得很怪
I don't wanna make it weird,
但除非这对你来说真的很糟糕 很难受或他妈恐怖极了
but unless it's really awful and hard or fucking terrible for you,
我都希望你能来 而且说真的
I would like you to come, and I'm gonna be honest with you,
即使你觉得很糟糕 他妈恐怖极了 我还是希望你来
even if it is awful and fucking terrible for you, I'd still like you to come.
而且会很轻松 就在我们家
And it's gonna be really mellow, at our house.
人不会很多
Not a lot of people.
我注意到你用了很多好的关键词
I see you using all those good key words.
我了解我的受众
Well, I know my demographic.
是因为法兰克吗?
Is it about Frank?
不是
No.
不是 他还不错 是啊
Nah, he seems okay.Yeah.
但能恨他会不错吧?
It would be nice to hate him though, right?
对 能恨他会不错
Yeah, it'd be nice to hate him.
其实
I mean,
我只是觉得你在场 她会比较开心
I just think it would be nice for her if you're there.
对了 你跟她说我很孤单吗?
Can I ask you, did you tell her that I'm alone?
我不知道该说什么 因为
I didn't know what to say, 'cause...
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表