剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我收到一张11268美元的黄油账单
I have a bill in my hands for $11,268 for butter.
老兄 这是什么玩意儿 稀有特兰西瓦尼亚五乳山羊?
Buddy, what is it? The fucking rare Transylvanian five-titted goat?
我们不能这样下去
We cannot fucking keep this up.
是奥威尔的 是反乌托邦的黄油吗?
It's Orwellian.It's dystopian butter?
什么 你说的是什么?
What?What are you talking about?
不是 是佛蒙特州的奥威尔 佛蒙特州的奥威尔
No, no. Orwell, Vermont.Orwell, Vermont.
对 当然了
Yes.Of course.
我要付给他们两万块
I'm gonna send 'em 20 fucking grand.
这是最好的 对 去死吧
It's the best.Oh, yeah. Suck me.
怎么他妈的没有茶匙了?
How the fuck are we out of teaspoons?
开门
Doors. Doors.
周一快乐
Happy Monday.
让让 等一下
Excuse me. Yeah, one second, please.
里奇 让开 拜托 好的 等一下
Richie, move, please.Yeah, one second
让开 让开 天啊
Move, move, move, move.Oh, my God.
点菜单子呢?
Where's the fucking fire?
我要写一个清单
Just trying to write a list.
什么清单 不可商议条款
What list?Nonnegotiables.
不行 里奇 就写
No, Richie.Yeah.
不行 里奇 不行 就写
No. No. Richie, no.Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我们已经有一个清单了 不行
We have a list. No.
我在外面都要累麻了
I'm getting fucking drilled out there.
我他妈的非写不可
I'm writing some fucking nonnegotiables.
若要更改菜单 需提前8小时提出 是可以接受的
"A courtesy window for any menu changes. Eight hours is okay.
最理想的是提前十小时 这些已经在清单上了
Ten hours is ideal. Trim nails."These are on the list.
注意客人饮食忌口
"A willingness to accommodate dietary restrictions."
这条没在清单上 这很重要
That's not on the list. That's important.
保持愉悦 总体而言
"Joy." Just in general.
这些都能做到 很容易实现
These are very actionable. These are very easy.
你在浪费时间 不是的
This is a waste of time.It's not.
是的 就是在浪费我的时间 不是浪费时间
It is. This is a waste of my time.Not a waste of time.
不 不是的 是的 就是
No, it's not.Yes, it is.
敞开心扉 开放心态 这条对你很重要
"Open heart. Open mind." That's an important one for you.
把它给甜心 让她打印出来
Give the list to Sugar. She'll print it out.
基本礼貌和礼节 求你了 把它给甜心
"Basic manners and decency."Please. Give it to Sugar.
创造一个接受并鼓 丰富多彩
"An environment that embraces and encourages
和编织梦想的环境
razzle-dazzle and the dream weave."
里奇 够了
Richie, enough.
拜托 回去工作 谢谢 我说什么来着?
Please, back to work. Thank you.What'd I say?
谢谢你 清单还很长
Thank you.The list goes on.
好的 我们会打出来的 谢谢
All right. We'll type it up.Thank you.
你防御性人格太强了 我看出来了 谢谢 谢谢
Very defensive. I see you. I see you.Thank you. Thank you.
贱♥人♥一个
Fucking bitch.
开门
Doors. Doors.
周三快乐
Happy Wednesday.
不 我讨厌这个
No, I hate this.
讨厌惊喜吗?对 让惊喜去死
For a surprise?No, fuck surprises.
为什么?不要制♥造♥惊喜
Why?Fuck surprises.
我喜欢惊喜 你呢?不行 不行
I love surprises. You?No. No.
你应该喜欢惊喜 对 他妈的惊喜
You'd love a surprise.Yes, fucking surprise!
里奇 不要惊喜 对 就要制♥造♥惊喜
Richie, no surprise. Fuck surprises.Yes, fucking surprise.
别打扰我们编织梦想 卡门
Stay the fuck out of the dream weave, Carmen.
我们走 好的
Let's go. Yes.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
小心点 我一会儿来收拾
Uh, be careful. I'll be right back to clean this up.
好的 把意面放进煮锅
All right. Drop pasta in the pot.
好的 酱汁放进平底锅
Okay. Sauce in the pan.
对 好的
Yeah. Yep.
好的 现在就等着收汁 传菜
All right, now just reduce. Hands.
是 大厨
Yes, Chef.
挺好的
Yeah, it's good.
慢慢来 大厨
Take your time, Chef.
好的 大厨
Okay, Chef.
这是第一次而已
And right the first time.
谢谢你 大厨
Thank you, Chef.
开门
Doors. Doors.
传菜 我需要传菜 快点
Hands. I need hands, please.
我来吧
I can take it.
你行吗?大厨
You sure?Chef.
你知道怎么做?应该知道
You know what to do?I believe so.
把它端到桌上
You're gonna take it to the table.
要把汤倒进碗里
You're gonna pour the broth into the bowls.
给他们一人一碗 然后介绍 这是我们的蔬丁汤
Give them each a bowl. Say, "This is our mirepoix broth." Okay?
听懂了吗?是的 大厨
You got it?Yes, Chef.
好的 去吧 小心点 好的
Good. Go. Careful.Okay.
谢谢 大厨 谢谢
Thank you, Chef.Thank you.
您好 欢迎光临
Hi, welcome.
这是卡门大厨独创的汤品
Um, this is a broth from Chef Carmen's mind.
蔬丁汤
Mirepoix and broth.
我会给您倒好
I pour it in front of you.
请慢用
Enjoy.
你在干什么?我给他们倒上了
What are you doing?I poured it in front of them.
怎么又端回来了?
Why the fuck is it back in here?
那个 我们是家餐馆 法克
Well--We're a restaurant, Fak.
我看见了 我来吧 我们要给人上菜 这什么意思?
I saw it. I got it.We serve the food. What the fuck is this?
走吧 你想什么呢?
Come on.What are you thinking?
对不起 我们要有条理
Sorry.We have to be organized.
你说变就变 还有脸说别人
Says the guy who changes everything every ten seconds.
想办法管好你自己的人
Talk to your man and figure it out.
我的人轮不到你来说
Keep my man out of your fucking mouth. You're not fully integrated.
你像是没进化的样子 混♥蛋♥
Don't talk to me until you're integrated, jack off.
你做不来服务员 搞不定的
You can't fucking serve. You can't handle that shit.
你干什么啊?你不是说我很擅长么
What are you doing?You told me I got it good.
那是我之前说的 我也知道我现在在说啥
I know what I said. And I know what I'm saying right now.
没有下次了 再没下次了
Never again. Never again.
开门
Doors! Doors!
好的 做贝壳粉
Okay. Let's fire cavatelli.
做贝壳粉 做贝壳粉
Let's fire cavatelli. Fire cavatelli. Fire cavatelli.
做一份鸭肉 鸭肉
Fire duck. Fire duck.
2号♥和3号♥的单稍等 4号♥暂缓
Waiting on two and three. Hold on four.
5号♥暂缓 做6号♥的单 各位
Hold on five. And let's fire six please, chefs.
做份意大利肉饺 意大利肉饺
Fire agnolotti. Let's fire agnolotti.
准备和牛 和牛
Fire Wagyu. Fire Wagyu. Wagyu.
意大利饺子好了吗?肋眼上盖 好了吗?我要的助眼上盖 好了吗?
I need my ravioli. I need my rib cap, guys. Where is my rib cap?
拜托 大厨们 保持沟通 进度如何?
Guys, please. Chefs, I need communication. Where we at?
你来了 亲 说到底
There you are.End of the day, honey.
我们还是得招人手 我知道
We just gotta get more fucking people.I know, yeah.
小公主 这里为啥不放张大桌子?
Princess, why isn't there a big, like, table right here?
12人的大桌子 以前有 现在没有了
Big motherfucking 12-top? There was, and now there's not.
不如我们再做一件事
Or we could do this.
不如把餐厅的大名
We could put the name of the fucking restaurant outside
挂在该死的大门外面
on the fucking restaurant.
哦 是吗?好我会考虑的
Oh, yeah? Okay. I'll think about it.
亲爱的 确定不用再去趟洗手间吗?
Darling, are you sure you do not have to go again?
我得开挺久呢 我就问问 我没事 叔叔
It is a long ride. I'm just asking.I'm good, Unc!
卡梅伦 卡梅伦
Cameron. Cameron.
操 我自己写的东西都看不清
Shit. I cannot read my own handwriting.
吉娜 皮特 约翰H
Gina! Pete! John H.!
麦克J
Mike J.!
稍等 等一等
One minute. Hold on.
约翰H
John H.!
约翰H
John H.!
该死
Shit.Uh.
泰德 给我找个垃圾桶
Ted, I need a trash can!
有人吗?约翰H的三明治
Where the hell are you, John H.?
我们得增加一轮翻台率
We need to add a turn.
什么?我们需要增加一轮翻台率
What's up?We need to add a turn.
你是说全场的翻台率么?对 全场的翻台率
A turn is a full room?Yeah, a turn is a full room.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表