剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
you feel less crazy,
希望这样说得通
if that makes sense.Hmm.
但如果一切安好 你们也有人能证明
But also, like, if things were good, then you kinda had, like, proof,
你们知道一切安好
like you knew it was good.
对 安好 是啊 对
Right. Good. Yeah. Yeah, right.
你们很亲吗?
Are you close?
对
Yeah.
算是疏于联络的死党吧
Kind of best friends and kind of lost touch, so.
能联络感情会很好 是啊
It's nice to reconnect.Yeah.
尤其她就像是我最好的朋友
Yeah, especially when it literally is like a best friend
我们以前天天见面
that you saw every day of your life
还可以说是一起经历了某种战役
and you kinda went through this sort of battle together.
你身边有类似的人吗?
Yeah. Do you have anybody like that in your life?
可能是我爸吧
Maybe my dad.
你♥爸♥ 除了你♥爸♥呢?
Your dad. Apart from your dad?
辛妮 路卡斯
Hey, Syd. Oh, hey, Lucas.
你还在搞烹饪吗?
You still doing the cooking thing?
亚当主厨 你还在到处留指纹吗?
Chef Adam, still, uh, getting your fingerprints on everything?
污痕笑话
Oh, a smudge joke.
那 都没有人说过耶 太谢谢你了
That-No one's made one of those. Thank you so much.
辛妮 能借用你一点时间吗?
Sydney, could I, uh, borrow you for a second?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
爱你 我也爱你
Love you.Love you too.
你好 亚当 怎么了?
All right, hi.Hey, Adam. What's up?
你好
Hi. Um...
你找机会跟小卡谈过了吗?还没有
You get a chance to talk to Carmy yet? No, not-not yet.
好 好吧 没关系
Okay. All right. Cool.
记得跟我说一声
I mean, let me know, you know,
如果我得开始找 好
if I need to start looking--Yeah.
不 我了解
No, no, I-I get it.
如果 我会的 对 对 好的 没关系
I would if-You know. Yeah.Yeah. Okay. Okay, cool.
我知道
Um... I just know, um...
对 这对你来说是很大的改变 对
Yeah, this is a big change for you.Yes.
我不确定你跟他谈过了没
I wasn't sure if you had spoken to him yet, so.
我只是 我还没找到合适的时机
No, I just-You know, I haven't found the right time, I think.
只是 从来没有合适的时机
Just...And there never is.
没错 对
No.Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你还是有兴趣吧?对
And you're still interested, right?Yes.
好 很好
Okay, good.
因为我想开始实现这件事了
'Cause I sort of want to start making this thing...
当然
Absolutely....real.
我了解 好 好
Yeah. I-I get it.Okay. Yeah. Um...
开始找地方了
Starting to look at spaces.Oh, wow.
对 越来越令人兴奋了
Yeah, it's getting exciting.
一定的 当然 真不得了
Uh, yeah, I bet. It's-Of course. It's sick.
非常重大 是啊
It's huge. Um...Yeah.
好吧 好 好
All right, good.Yeah.
对 等你通知 好 好 当然好
Yeah. Just let me know. Just-Okay.Okay. Yeah, of course.
太好了 好 我们出去吧 对 好的
Great. All right. Let's get out of here.Yes. Yeah. Okay.
你先请 好 好 谢谢你 主厨
I'm right behind you. Yeah. Thanks.All right. Thank you, Chef.
老朋友
Hey, old friend.
主厨
Hi, Chef.
你终于受够了?
Finally had enough, have you?
不是的 不是的 餐会很棒
No, no, no, no, it's-it's wonderful.
我只是想透透气
I mean, I just wanted some air.
对 我也是 好
Yeah, me too.Yeah.
你终于戒烟了?
Oh, you finally quit?
对 对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你呢?我才刚开始
How about you?Oh. I've just started.
蛮合理的 我也这么想
Oh. Seems reasonable.I thought so.
真安静 对 很不错
It's quiet.Yeah, it's beautiful.
在这里的深夜 我常常出来看那里施工
On late nights here, I used to come out and watch, uh, the construction of that.
我看着那整栋建筑从无到有
I watched that whole building being built in its entirety.
真的吗?真的
Really?Yeah.
就像现实版叠叠乐
It's like real life Jenga.
令人紧张 是啊
Stressful.Yeah.
看到他们架起重机 我心想"干"
Oh, to see them set up the crane, I was like, "Fuck!"
是啊 真的很疯狂 很惊人
Yeah. No, it's totally insane.Bonkers.
主厨 我
Chef, I, um...
我一直没机会告诉你 我在这里学到多少东西
I don't think I ever got to tell you just how much I learned in this place.
你学了多少?
How much did you learn?
非常多
It's a lot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我自己也学到很多
Well, I learned plenty myself.
是吗?是啊
Yeah?Yeah.
我学到我想多睡懒觉
I learned that I want to sleep in more. Uh-huh.
我想更常去伦敦
I want to go to London more.Hmm.
我想参加派对 我想多认识一些人
I want to go to a party. And I want to meet people.
好好生活 没错
Live.Precisely.
所以你才关店?
That's why you're closing?
对 是的
Yeah. Yes, sir.
但我做到我当初想做的事
But, you know, I got to do all the things I wanted to do
而且是用我想要的方式 和我想要合作的人
the way I wanted to do them with the people I wanted to do them with.
所以我真的别无所求了
So, can't ask for more than that, really.
了解
Uh, heard.Hmm.
现在你要起跑了
And now you're starting.
是啊
Yeah. Um...
我好像一直在起跑
It feels like I've been starting forever.
对 终点线一直移♥动♥
Yeah, the finish line keeps moving.
对 真的有那种事吧?对
Yeah, that happens, doesn't it?Yeah.
但我听说你的餐厅很棒
But I've heard your restaurant is wonderful.
恭喜你 真的 卡门
Oh.Congratulations. Truly, Carmen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真好心
That's very nice. Yeah.
有这些地方存在简直是奇迹
Yeah. No, it's-it's a miracle these places exist.
说得好
Preach.
可以问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
你会对自己说什么 当你
What would you tell yourself, you know, when--
在我的位置?
when you were where I am?
我懂 我懂
I know. I know. I know.Oh...
好难回答哦
Oh, that's a toughie.
我不认为说对什么话就能改变什么
I don't think there's any right thing to say that will make any difference.
我应该会告诉自己 你不知道你在干嘛
Uh, I think I'd tell myself that you have no idea what you're doing,
所以你是无敌的
and therefore, you're invincible.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you something, Carmen?
说吧
Shoot.
我们下次见面 什么?
Next time we see each other...Yeah?
叫我安卓亚 好吗?
...will you call me Andrea?
是 主厨
Yes, Chef.
谢谢你
Thank you.
每分每秒都很重要
太安静了吧
Awfully quiet.
主厨 谢谢你 主厨
Chef.Thank you, Chef.
走吧 快离开这个鸟地方
Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
嗨
Hi!
真的很糟 有多糟?
It's really bad.How bad?
安卓亚泰瑞来看我的冷冻库 而我只有格子松饼和披萨
Andrea Terry is in my freezer, and all I have are waffles and pizza.
太棒了 安卓亚泰瑞爱这玩意
This is amazing. Andrea Terry loves this shit.
你看 可以放上这个
And look, we can put this on top.
那算一步吗?
Boo!Is that a move?
来赌500块 不行
Let's play for $500.No!
格子松饼 主厨
Eggo waffles, Chef!
这是怎样?
What the fuck is that?
只会掉进袖套而已
It just goes into your cuff.
上菜了 贱♥人♥们
Service, bitches!
评论 牛肉餐厅正随着城市进化
你能拿过去吗?我要 谢谢
Um... Can you take this? I'm gonna-Thank you.
我要去外面拿东西
I'm gonna grab something outside. I'll, uh...
《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》餐厅评论 小熊
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表