剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
我亢奋得不行 害怕 又有点兴备
I was booming. Scared, a little excited.
就像泰德现在的样子 我知道被人整是什么感觉
Very much the way Ted's right now. I know what it's like to be haunted.
那是什么鬼东西 放包椅
What the fuck is that? Purse stool.
高级吧 对吧 很高级 啥做的 皮面吗
Sick, right? Yeah, sick. What is that, leather?
聚酯 你这个白病
Polyester. You idiot.
解释一下 什么是微型蔬菜 就是很小的绿色蔬菜
Explain microgreens. They are greens that are small.
比如草药吗 还有生菜
Like herbs? And lettuces.
太贵了 不如少用点 我们能少用点吗
Too expensive. Maybe use less. Can we use less?
我们可以少用点 好吧
We can use less. Okay.
萨米 你这么干肯定是疯了
Sammy, you gotta be out of your mind doing that.
兄弟 我在抛光地板 兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥在抽烟
Dawg, I'm buffing the floor! Dawg, you're fucking smoking.
老表 我们一直在这里抽烟啊
Cousin, we always smoke in here.
现在不行了 老天 把烟屁♥股♥吐了
Not anymore, G. Put that shit out.
为什么研发成本这么高 菜单开♥发♥
Why is the R & D cost so high? Menu development.
也许我们可以少开♥发♥点
Maybe we develop a little less.
你为什么不直接说 什么事都少做一点呢
Why don't you just tell us to do everything a bit less
这样我们可以跳过这个 回去工作了
so we can skip this and get back to work, huh?
小熊 帮我个忙 你能 不能
Hey, Bear, do me a favor. Will you just, uh,
跟我过来一下
come over here with me for a second?
我想和你聊两句 来吧
I just wanna have a word. Come on.
泰德 我看到你了 你应该很清楚的 把烟灭了
Ted, I see you. You should know better. Put it out!
伙计们 别这样 我们要拍照了 不能在这里抽烟
Guys, come on. We got a photo shoot. We won't smoke in here.
尊重 对 尊重
Respect. Yeah, res-respect.
老天 以前你们就把这地方搞得一团糟 萨米 我求你了
Man. Used to fuck this place up. Sammy, I'm begging you, please.
集中精神 好吗 那帮家伙五分钟后就到
Just focus, all right? The guy's gonna be here in five.
好吧 第一 我在这个小店里投了很多钱
Okay. One, I have más queso invested in this Popsicle stand,
我想尽快把成本收回来
and I'd like to start getting some of it back as soon as possible.
第二 如果这里的经营情况真跟你想象的一样好
Two, if you were operating as well as you think you're operating,
我就不用拖个他妈的机器人来
I wouldn't have to drag a fucking robot in here
教你如何更好地经营餐厅了
to teach you how to operate better.
第三 你要是再这样跟我说话
Three, you ever talk to me that way again,
我会把你按在地上摩擦 你明白我的意思吗
I'll drop you right to the fucking ground. You understand me?
我道歉 我接受
I apologize. And I accept.
怎么了
What?
你不是告诉我要扛起事儿吗
Didn't you tell me to be the guy?
我没让你做个混♥蛋♥
I didn't tell you to be an asshole.
明白 很好
Understood. Good.
萨米 他在怕什么
Sammy. Why is he flinching?
萨米现在就在 对 我阴魂不散
Sammy's haunting me right now.
未经允许就拿走了我的SD卡 兆卡还是千兆卡
Took my SD cards without permission. Mbs or gigs?
千兆卡 你♥他♥妈♥就是个混♥蛋♥
Gigs. You're a fucking asshole.
我不是 里奇 你就是
Except I'm not, Richie. Except you are.
尽情的阴魂不散吧 遵命 大厨
Haunt his fucking ass. Yes, Chef.
我们说到哪儿了 菜市场采购的价格太高了
Where were we? Farmers market's too high.
你应该找一个供应商给我们发货
You should get a produce vendor to ship to us.
我们已经知道 成本完全失控了
Yeah, we're aware. Floral budget is wildly out of control.
餐布租赁很恶心 为什么还要额外粗黑色餐巾
Linen rental's disgusting. Why rent additional sets of black napkins?
因为黑色线头不明显 老实说
Lint. In fairness,
我就爱用黑色餐巾 为什么
I often request a black napkin. How come?
我很多衣服都是黑的
I like to wear a lot of black.
尼尔 你可以用机器打磨一下吗
Neil, you wanna fire up the Makita
以防擦拭后还有残余灰尘
in case there's any residual dust after the buff?
好的 大厨 谢谢 大厨
Yes, Chef. Thank you, Chef.
卡门放那的
Carm put that there.
卡门大厨放的破烂
I don't give a flying fuck into a rolling doughnut
我他妈看都不看一眼
where Chef Carmen puts shit.
倒酒 将倒酒量定为150毫升
Wine pours. Set the pours at five ounces.
另外红酒的成本占白分之47
Also, wine cost is at 47%.
要下降到百分之27 你们为什么有台电♥话♥
Get that down to 27. Why do you have a phone?
有问题吗 你什么意思
Is that a shot? I don't understand.
你怪我不给人回电♥话♥吗
You giving me shit for not calling people back?
是怪你虽然有一部电♥话♥
For having a phone when
但你不接受电♥话♥预订
you don't take reservations over the phone.
付钱给别人接电♥话♥说
What's the point of paying someone
你们不接受预订 那有什么意义
to answer the phone to say you don't take reservations?
我们应该的 有道理
We should be. It makes sense.
对 我说的有道理
Yeah, I make sense.
那是半加仑的水箱吗 我说要两加仑的
Is that the half-gallon tank? I said the two-gallon tank.
什么 两加仑的水箱
What? Two-gallon tank.
什么事都他妈的要我自己来
I gotta fucking do everything myself.
你们为什么要用装饰盘 装饰盘是什么
Why are you using chargers? What is a charger?
是客人到来之前 桌上放的一个盘子
It's a plate that sits at the table before guests arrive.
为什么叫它装饰盘
Why do they call it a fucking charger?
不知道 不是我发明的
I don'I don't know. I didn't invent it.
你们在这个盘子上放食物吗
You put food on this thing?
不 客人开餐前就拿开了
No, we clear it before the guests eat.
我们不明白 我们完全不明白
We don't get it. We do not get it.
没什么可明白的 就是
There's nothing to get. It...
这个盘子不用来吃东西
It's a plate that nobody eats off of
但你们还是要清洗
and then you still have to wash it anyway.
是这样的 对
That's correct. Yes.
不行 去他的吧 不要用装饰盘了
No. Fuck that shit. No chargers.
我告诉过你 不可以抽烟
I told you not to smoke cigarettes.
萨米抽了 我觉得我也能
Sammy did it, so I felt confident.
好啊 行 好啊 行
Well? Yeah. Well? Yeah.
你又要闹哪样 我可能得肺癌了
What happened now? I probably have lung cancer.
下一项 你们每晚翻台两次半
Next, you're at two and a half turns of service per night.
你们应该营业六天
We should open a sixth day.
老弟 你要求额外加订黑色餐巾
Dude, you asked for the additional napkins
就为了裤子不沾上白线头
so white lint doesn't get on your pants.
对的 明白了
Correct. Understood.
你用的什么镜头 75焦段的吗
What lens are you working with there? A little 75?
是28的
Uh, this is a 28.
好吧 你是摄影师 还是
Yeah, if... Are you a photographer or...
鄙人是电影制♥作♥人 是吗 你拍什么类型的电影
Filmmaker actually. Oh, what kind of films do you make?
儿童生日聚会 你能不能别这样
Children's birthday parties. Can you not?
小声点聊天 我哪样了
Easy with the chitchat. Can I not?
我不知道 你能吗 我不知道 我能吗
I don't know. Can you? I don't know. Can I?
泰迪 萨米 太操蛋了 不行
Ted. Sam. This is so fucked. No.
我告诉你密♥码♥ 你能别整我了吗
If I say the password, will you stop fucking haunting me?
我不确定 兄弟 神出鬼没 这种事
I don't know, bro. This haunting stuff...
塞缪尔·杰夫 我爱你 你是个英雄
Samuel Geoff, I love you. You're a hero.
你今天把地板擦得油光水滑
You buffed the shit out of the floors today.
能不要再整我了吗 老兄
Can you stop haunting me, bro?
西奥多·杰夫 谢谢你的赞美
Theodore Geoff, thank you for your compliments.
好 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
我也爱你 你拿了我东西 我不能饶过你
I love you too. You took my property. I can't.
你能不要再整他了吗 求你了 是啊
Can you please stop haunting him? Please? Yeah.
好的 好吧
All right, fine. Fine.
真的吗 谢谢你
Really? Thank you.
那个评审结果怎么样
So, uh, how was the review?
他们没告诉我 我只是来拍照的
Oh, they don't tell me. I just show up and shoot.
没关系的 你跟我说了 我也不会告诉别人
It's okay. I wouldn't tell anybody. What...
他们没告诉我 超过我的职权了
They don't tell me. It's above my pay grade.
怎么说的
Hey! What's it say?
对 评审怎么说的 我会问的 谢谢你们
Yeah, what does the review say? Yeah. I-I got it, guys. Thanks.
萨米 你怎么不去喝杯咖啡
Actually, Sammy. Why don't you get a coffee?
后面就有一个很棒的意式咖啡机
There's a nice espresso machine right back in there.
行 好的
Yeah, all right.
就在旁边
Right next to the office.
好的
Okay.
我能看看那张吗
Can I see that shot?
这里的布局是不是太拥挤了 还是
Is the place setting too crowded or...
可能是餐巾的问题 还是
Excuse me? Maybe it's the napkin or...
是吗 我也是这么想的
Is it? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
再试试拍一次 开拍吧
Try that one more time. Let's shoot.
塞缪尔·杰夫
Samuel Geoff.
你说你别再整我了 老兄
You said you were done haunting me, bro.
西奥多·杰夫 你让我走投无路了 走投无路
Theodore Geoff, you've tied my hands. You've tied my hands.
真♥他♥妈♥烦死了 我们再拍一次吧
This is fucked up. Let's do this shot again.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表