剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
不知道
I don't know.
更近吧
Less?
这么近
This close?
更近些
Closer.
就像这样
Like this?
可能得特别近
I think it's got to be really, really close.
我应该 -嗯
I should, um... - Yeah.
我应该去看看他怎么样了
I should probably check on him.
嗯
Yeah.
你去吧
Yeah, you should.
我会待在这儿
And I'll, uh, I'll stay here.
我会在这守着
And I'll keep watch.
好的 -我得缓一缓
Okay. - And I'll catch my breath.
这真是
That was...
真是太美妙了
That was a lot.
没有
No, it wasn't.
这才是
This is.
好了
Okay.
我们需要弄清楚机器在哪
It's got something to do with where the machine is.
先知认为要启动的机器
The machine Harbinger's supposed to turn on.
那是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来像
Looks like...
像灯
...like lightning?
或者是
Or, like...
像地图
...like a map.
如果我们俩要去做这件事
Look, if the two of us were to do it...
其他人离得越远越好
and everyone stays as far away as possible...
躲去诊所 谷仓 树林
I mean, the clinic, the barn, the woods.
我是说 也许 也许
I mean, maybe. Maybe.
那之后怎么做
Right, but what happens after?
在不能嘴对嘴的情况下 没法进行心肺复苏
I mean, you can't revive someone without mouth-to-mouth,
你戴着面罩 -就不能嘴对嘴
and you can't do mouth-to-mouth if... - If you're wearing a mask.
对 如果我们把暗♥杀♥者逼出来
Right, and if we somehow force Assassin out of someone...
把它赶到空气中
...like, out into the open air?
之后你把面罩摘掉 它又成功附身
Yeah, and then you took off your mask to resuscitate them...
怎么阻止暗♥杀♥者附到我身上
Right. What's stopping Assassin from just... moving into me?
不知道
I don't know.
这么做似乎没有什么意义
I mean, all of this is pretty pointless,
尤其是考虑到 暗♥杀♥者可能就藏在我们当中
considering one of us could just be talking to Assassin right now.
我不是暗♥杀♥者
I'm not Assassin.
你不是吗
Oh, you're not?
是的 我无法证明 但这是真的
It's me. I can't prove it, but it's true.
这下我可放心了
That's a relief.
麦琪 -希望我能信任你
Maggie... - I wish I could believe you.
关键时刻 我们必须彼此信任
You know, at some point, we're gonna have to start trusting each other.
我在发现我们中有杀手前 就不信任你了
Yeah, I didn't trust you before we found out that one of us could be a killer,
所以我现在也不确定怎样才能信任你
so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to trust you now.
天哪
Oh, my God.
太疯狂了 分不清谁是好人 谁是坏人
This is nuts, not knowing who's good or bad.
什么
What?
你第一次
That first time that you
来我父母家过感恩节
came to my parents' house for Thanksgiving.
天哪
Oh, God.
你母亲先开始的 她对你父亲说什么
Your mother started it, she did. What'd she say to your dad?
哦 汤姆 我觉得你和詹姆斯真的长得有点像
"Oh, Tom, I think you and James actually look a lot alike."
你父亲完全不为所动
Your dad, he didn't miss a fuckin' beat.
对 盐和糖外观也很相似
"Yeah, salt and sugar look a lot alike too,
但盐能让食物变美味 糖会腐蚀牙齿
but one makes everything taste better and the other one rots your teeth."
它还在那儿
It's still there.
你们没法毁掉它
You can't destroy it!
但 有些事我们能做
But... there's something we can do.
怀俄明州
妈妈 怎么了 发生什么了
Hey, Mom, what is it? What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你现在跟我走
You have to come with me right now.
不行 我得待在这儿
No, I can't. I have to stay here.
你不能再待在这了
No, you don't. Not anymore.
为什么 -因为
Why not? - Because...
我知道暗♥杀♥者是谁了
I know who Assassin is.
让我想一下
Wait a second.
纽约州
宾夕法尼亚州
西弗吉尼亚州
轮廓对上了
It fits!
乔治亚州 亚特兰大
这是我们所在的位置
That's us.
贝尔纳普山
贝尔克纳普山
Belknap Mountain.
肯定是这里
This has to be it.
给尼古拉斯看看
We've got to show Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
我不想让别人听到
I didn't want anyone else to hear.
看到
Or... see.
看到什么
See what?
我 -妈妈 小心
I... - Mom, careful!
没关系 没关系
It's fine, it's fine.
好
Okay.
不要 这是什么
No. What are those?
给奥罗用的镇静剂
They're for sedating Arlo.
用来困住先知的 我在爱伦房♥间里发现的
For capturing Harbinger. I found them in Ellen's room.
所以她在撒谎 她还是暗♥杀♥者
Yeah, so she was lying. She's still Assassin.
不 她不是暗♥杀♥者
No, no. No, no, she's not Assassin.
那么谁是
So who is?
你是
You are.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
我们在
What are we...
我们在这做什么
What are we doing out here?
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表