剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表
没事 我妈在找他 -她没有
It's okay, Mom's got him. - No, she doesn't.
好 梅尔 你去谷仓和车♥库♥找找
Okay. Meryl, can you check the barn and garage?
我们剩下的人在房♥子里再找找
The rest of us will double-check the house.
交给我吧
I got him. I got him.
行动起来
Okay, let's go.
奥罗
Arlo?
奥罗
Arlo!
好吧 放松
All right. Easy...
你能把他放出来吗
Can you back him out?
我们的动物也行为反常
Our animals have been acting strange too.
一定有什么原因
Must be something.
天哪
Oh my God...
你怎么受伤的
What did you do?
奥罗 你在上面吗
Hey, Arlo, you up there?
奥罗 我数到五
Arlo, I'm counting to five.
还有谁想壮壮胆
Anybody else use a little courage?
我肯定要喝
I'm certainly not gonna say no.
我也要
Yeah, sure thing.
我骑着他去检查围栏
I just rode him out to check the fence lines.
和往常一样 真的很奇怪
It's part of my chores. It was so... weird.
我想让他停住
I was telling him "whoa" to stop,
但 就在那时 斯考特突然踢踏并嘶叫 像是受到了惊吓
but that's when Scout started bucking and neighing. He got spooked.
我听从你的教导 保持冷静 我让他停住
And I was calm like you taught me, Mom, and I got him to stop.
但 接着 他把头靠在围栏上
But then he just put his head up against the fence
开始不停地走来走去
and started moving it back and forth and back and forth.
但 我以为他可能是在抓痒
But I thought he was maybe scratching an itch,
但 他走得很用力
but he started doing it really, really hard.
我看到他在流血 他撞到围栏上 摔倒了
I could see that he was bleeding and he just kind of twisted up against the fence and fell.
太吓人了 我跑去找我爸
It was so scary. I ran to get Dad.
麦琪会照顾好斯考特的
Maggie's gonna take care of Scout, okay?
我要上去再找找
I'm gonna go up just to be triple-sure,
找不到的话 得出去找了
and then... I guess it's time to head outside.
瓦莱里娅 你去客厅 拿几个手电筒
Uh, Valeria, could you grab a couple of flashlights from the living room, please?
感谢
Thank you.
我们的秘密
Our secret.
这是他第一张专辑
This is from his first album.
你居然知道
Oh, I'm impressed.
他是完美陌生人
♪ He's a perfect stranger... ♪
什么声音
What is that?
车里也有这种声音
Same kind of thing happened in the car.
我爸说这是因为天气什么的
I think Dad said it was just, like, the weather or something.
你知道我喜欢做什么吗
Hey, uh, do you know what I like to do?
什么
What?
每当我焦虑 伤心 害怕时
Uh, whenever I'm, you know, worried or sad, or scared,
我喜欢大声说话 并且我会一直说"但"
I like to name the thing out loud, whatever it is, and then I add a "but."
什么
What?
奥罗失踪了 但 我们会找到他的
Well, "Arlo is missing... but we're gonna find him."
还有 这事真吓人 但 威士忌可以给我勇气
And, "This is scary, but I have a little whiskey to give me courage."
假如你在地铁里看到他
♪ If you see him in the subway ♪
他会在车厢的尽头
♪ He'll be down at the end of the car ♪
好
All right...
准备好了吗
You ready?
放松点 慢慢来
Okay, nice and easy.
放松
Easy. Okay.
稳住
Okay. Steady. Steady.
放松
Easy, easy, easy.
好
Okay...
眼睛没事 有一些伤口
The eyes look fine. We have a few cuts,
但不严重
but nothing too terrible.
我们要保持乐观
Just like that, we're looking at a bright-side situation.
怎么了
What?
要是这都算好的情况 那我不想看到坏的
If this is bright side, I don't want to see the dark.
主要是鼻出血
The nose is why all the blood.
鼻孔出血很多
It's a lot of bleeding with the nostrils.
对于口鼻之外的其它部位 我只会用钉书机
If it wasn't his muzzle, I'd just use staples.
你想学缝合伤口吗
You wanna learn how to stitch a wound?
当然
Absolutely.
好了
All right.
我看看
Let's see.
糟了
Oh, shit.
怎么了
Shit?
糟了
Shit.
我早该看出来的
I should have seen that.
你没跟鲁本说吗
You haven't said anything to Ruben?
没有 如果有 我会告诉你的
No. I would have told you.
但你停车时
I know, it's just when you pulled up...
没找到吗
Hi. Nothing?
有只山羊也不见了
One of the goats is gone, too.
有只山羊不见了 -不对劲
One of the goats is gone... - Something is going on.
唐纳德·凯利今早打电♥话♥问我们有没有见到杜克
Donald Kelly called this morning asking if we'd seen Duke.
那只狗从不离开克莱尔
Dog never leaves Claire's side.
但今早散步时
All of a sudden, this morning on a walk,
狗突然发狂 然后就跑了
he just starts getting squirrelly and runs off?
爸
Dad.
我们真的在担心吗
Are we worried, like, for real?
我们担心吗 没有 我们并不担心
Are we worried? No. We are not worried.
我们并不担心 奥罗躲起来了
We are not worried. Arlo is hiding,
或者他在找那只失踪的山羊
or he went after a missing goat.
笨山羊总是跑去树林里
Stupid goats are always going into the woods.
没错 然后天就黑了
Exactly, then it got dark.
你们总是说要是迷路了 就呆在原地
You guys always say if we get lost to stay put.
没错 奥罗现在像个小呆瓜 坐在树林里
That's right. Now Arlo is sitting there like a goof,
等着有人去找他
waiting for someone to come find him.
好吗 -好
Okay? - Okay.
你带上尼古拉斯 从后面进树林
Take Nicholas, go into the woods around the back.
我和她绕到前面 然后我们在中间会和
We'll go around the front, meet somewhere in the middle.
遵命 船长 -好
Aye-aye, captain. - Aye-aye.
走吧 我们去找他
Come on, let's go find that gremlin.
行
Yup...
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
我迷路了
I... I think I'm lost.
枪声 冷静
Gunshot... calmate...
枪声 冷静 奇怪男人 杀人犯
Gunshot... Calmate... men-strange... murder-maker.
她在撒谎 她在撒谎
Ella esta mintiendo. Ella esta mintiendo!
杀人犯 跑跑躲
Murder-maker. Run-ran-hide.
冷静 枪声 奇怪男人 杀人犯
Calmate... gunshot... men-strange... murder-maker!
她在撒谎 杀人犯
Ella esta mintiendo! Murder-maker.
杀人犯
Murder-maker!
奥罗
Arlo!
奥罗
Arlo!
出来吧 奥罗 别闹了
Come on, Arlo, enough is enough.
你们一家真棒
Your family's awesome.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
奥罗
Arlo?
你♥爸♥很有趣 -我爸也这么自认为
Your dad's funny. - My dad thinks he's funny.
好吧 你妈妈 本来刚才一团糟
Okay, well, your mom... I mean, that was some scary shit.
但多亏有她在
But now it's just not.
她治疗斯科特 -对 她很棒
And what she's doing with Scout, it's... - Yeah, she's great...
和动物在一起时
with animals.
你奶奶也很酷
Your grandma's way cool too.
抽了超多大♥麻♥
Smokes a ton of pot.
那她更酷了
Even cooler.
这为了止痛 -哦
It's for pain and stuff. - Oh.
她得了多发性硬化症 她的手抖个不停
She's got multiple sclerosis. Her hands never stop shaking.
我看到了
No, I, um, I saw that. Yeah.
我父母 他们经常吵架 我妈总是对我唠叨些事情
My parents, they fight a lot. My mom's always on me about something.
而现在 我那笨弟弟又失踪了 所以
And now, my stupid brother has vanished, so.
所以 对 简直太棒了
So, yeah, totally awesome.
想听个笑话吗
Do you wanna hear a joke?
剧集 | 茶杯(2024) | 导航列表